Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fittest! The Transformation thread.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. Hit some low reps with more rest, get that strength up. Take care of yourself!!!
I pulled my best dead lift ever earlier this week, 215x1.. My previous best was 195 at 20-25lbs heavier body weight, my bench is back up to 120.. Only 15lbs less than my best this summer. I've added 20lbs to my seated OHP, and my foot is finally healing up enough that I'm squatting over body weight. I'm making a come back

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's just bam, kleen, Yates wifey, Kat. Oki dokey

CJNator

Awards
I had some health issues, and pretty much got told to get up and above maintenance calories asap and stay out of the gym. Last week was my first full week back in the gym I pushed myself a little too hard. Gonna be ok though.
Oh ****, glad you're ok!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****, glad you're ok!
Thanks it was a scary lesson in learning to listen to common sense and your body. I learned a lot more than I meant to. It was one of the few times I've actually been sick enough I was scared.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I pulled my best dead lift ever earlier this week, 215x1.. My previous best was 195 at 20-25lbs heavier body weight, my bench is back up to 120.. Only 15lbs less than my best this summer. I've added 20lbs to my seated OHP, and my foot is finally healing up enough that I'm squatting over body weight. I'm making a come back
Awesome progress!
So it's just bam, kleen, Yates wifey, Kat. Oki dokey
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Thanks Brother!
Thanks it was a scary lesson in learning to listen to common sense and your body. I learned a lot more than I meant to. It was one of the few times I've actually been sick enough I was scared.
Yeah I had another buddy run into that after competition prep. Some take it a little too far. Work has to be balanced with proper nutrition and too much work alongside to steep of a caloric deficit is a recipe for disaster. Glad to hear you are doing much better.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I didnt pick anyone I just mentioned who all finished.

I gotta say this is a tough one to judge....... Kleen and Bam both made great improvements. But on the other hand Kat and and Yates wifey both did a bang up job as well.......hrrrrrmmmmmmm.

SO here we go.

Grand Prize Winner - Kleen

Grand Prize Runner Up - BamBam

Winning Woman - Yates Wifey

Runner Up Woman - Kat

You all did an amazing job. I mean to actually finish one of these out shows committment that not many have.

SOOOOOOO! All of you are going to get care packages. Ive already got Kleen's set aside but if BamBam, Yateswifey and Kat will send me a pm I will get you all a prize pack set up and sent to you.

I'm very proud of all the contestants who stuck this out to the end. You guys and gals are Iron and deserve the winnings!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! Congrats to everyone who finished this bad boy out.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Sometimes we need that little extra push, and this offered that to me!! Congrats to you Kleen. You definitely deserve it. Your transformation has been incredibly inspiring!!

Thanks to those who participated & stuck it out!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prize packs have been sent out ! Kleen I'll get u yours when we meet up Brother

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo!! Congratulations everyone! You really worked hard Chris, Bam, and Yates Wifey! Sorry I'm a bit late getting in here! Thanks monte for putting up the prizes! You're awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morry Anabolics 605
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41