Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fittest! The Transformation thread.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I thought you dropped out of that Open Cardarine one, this one is 8 weeks you have a few weeks here! Post em up over there though if you didn't.
Oh yeah I did, I forgot how long this one is. Cool. Hopefully my physique doesn't complete go to sh1t in the next 2 weeks ;)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Dang Chris...you have made some awesome progress. Looking very lean...and them traps!! You've worked hard & it shows!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, you all look amazing! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I did, I forgot how long this one is. Cool. Hopefully my physique doesn't complete go to sh1t in the next 2 weeks ;)
I think you will manage, probably drop a little water too once done with the Cardarine, I know my legs are holding it big time from it.
Dang Chris...you have made some awesome progress. Looking very lean...and them traps!! You've worked hard & it shows!!!
Thanks YW!!!!!! :)

Dang, you all look amazing! :)
Gracias Dear!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think you will manage, probably drop a little water too once done with the Cardarine, I know my legs are holding it big time from it.

Thanks YW!!!!!! :)

Gracias Dear!!!!
Is water retention really a side of cardarine? Tomorrow's my last day. I'm already pretty damn dry! I'm also on Ghar1ne so that's probably contributing to some water retention too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on MK for 5 weeks prior to starting the cardarine and it started with the cardarine. Kat also experienced it too. I am typically very vascular by the time I am this lean so we shall see after a week or two off what happens.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was on MK for 5 weeks prior to starting the cardarine and it started with the cardarine. Kat also experienced it too. I am typically very vascular by the time I am this lean so we shall see after a week or two off what happens.
Interesting. My water retention change is like night and day after starting letrozole treatment, which is to be expected. This is when my knee discomfort presented as well, also to be expected. Once I come off the cardarine? Dang I'm gonna be crazy dry. I'm coming off MK soon as well to log a sleep aid supplement too so I could dry out even more by taking MK out of the equation

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.....is it over lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 1 more week

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two weeks for me! Now that I'm finally working regular hours I can get some good workouts in so gotta make it count to finish strong

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I have right at 2 weeks left. Will get some pics up today or tomorrow too!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe BamBam and I are done on the 30th and everyone else will be done on the 7th by my calculations. Unless we are just doing 2 months IE from the date we started which BamBam and I are 1 week ahead of everyone else. That is gonna be rough on Bam Bam and I since it is immediately after Thanksgiving weekend. I may take some pics before Thanksgiving just in case!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I believe BamBam and I are done on the 30th and everyone else will be done on the 7th by my calculations. Unless we are just doing 2 months IE from the date we started which BamBam and I are 1 week ahead of everyone else. That is gonna be rough on Bam Bam and I since it is immediately after Thanksgiving weekend. I may take some pics before Thanksgiving just in case!
Hahaha yeah good idea. Maybe all the food will fill our muscles out and we'll look even better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yeah good idea. Maybe all the food will fill our muscles out and we'll look even better.
It could if done right. However I will be at my cousins and that tends to be a good amount of drinking and eating and good cigars. I won't pass up on that with him for this. I will make an attempt to keep things under control but once the good times start rolling I can't make any promises.So I will make sure to take some pics before I head up there on Wednesday.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It could if done right. However I will be at my cousins and that tends to be a good amount of drinking and eating and good cigars. I won't pass up on that with him for this. I will make an attempt to keep things under control but once the good times start rolling I can't make any promises.So I will make sure to take some pics before I head up there on Wednesday.
Very good call, sir.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Understandable. Family first man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since part of my transformation plan was to also increase strength while leaning up I will just post this new PR here.

[video=youtube;YyxsfCRhKZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxsfCRhKZY[/video]

clown007

clown007

Awards
Nice work there man!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I hit a new DL PR yesterday too. Was only hoping to pull 150lbs successfully, but pulled 155lbs!! Not nearly as impressive as your's MrKleen73, but I was pretty darn happy with how easy it went up!!

https://instagram.com/p/-ZmQl4mvTv/

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work there man!!!
Thanks!
Hey, I hit a new DL PR yesterday too. Was only hoping to pull 150lbs successfully, but pulled 155lbs!! Not nearly as impressive as your's MrKleen73, but I was pretty darn happy with how easy it went up!!

Nice work!!!! Remember every PR is equally impressive especially to the person who did it! NEVER discount your PR by someone else's. You are your own champion and crushed the only person you are truly competing with!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Nice work!!!! Remember every PR is equally impressive especially to the person who did it! NEVER discount your PR by someone else's. You are your own champion and crushed the only person you are truly competing with!
You are so right!!! Thank you!!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Great words MrKleen!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Added in cardio this week...
This is unheard of for me, you guys should be getting scared ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, I am gonna keep on keeping on my course right now until I am happy with everything. Maybe another 2-3%, then probably hang out and keep working on strength for a while. Decide when I want to try and do a PL meet then if I want to do a Classic Bodybuilding or Physique show after that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Good stuff, I am gonna keep on keeping on my course right now until I am happy with everything. Maybe another 2-3%, then probably hang out and keep working on strength for a while. Decide when I want to try and do a PL meet then if I want to do a Classic Bodybuilding or Physique show after that.
That's awesome!! I imagine you'd do spectacularly in any and/or all of those events!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Awesome work!!!! Great form too!

No more fluffy Bam Bam.... For the time being :) after this contest it's back to lean bulking
Definitely wouldn't call you fluffy! You're putting in great work!

Yes!!!! Do it!!! PL and then BB!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome work!!!! Great form too!

Definitely wouldn't call you fluffy! You're putting in great work!

Yes!!!! Do it!!! PL and then BB!
Well don't speak too soon, Kat, I plan on putting away a LOT of food today. About to work out now in the hopes of boosting my metabolism before the pigging out begins.
We'll see how fluffy I get this weekend ;)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Well don't speak too soon, Kat, I plan on putting away a LOT of food today. About to work out now in the hopes of boosting my metabolism before the pigging out begins.
We'll see how fluffy I get this weekend ;)
Same here. Got in a good workout this morning. Now, we are headed to the mountains to be with family!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Same here. Got in a good workout this morning. Now, we are headed to the mountains to be with family!!
Which mountains? I absolutely LOVE skiing in the Rockies in Colorado. I'm smack dab in the middle of the Midwest so I'm always looking forward to anything different from flat boring fields.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Which mountains? I absolutely LOVE skiing in the Rockies in Colorado. I'm smack dab in the middle of the Midwest so I'm always looking forward to anything different from flat boring fields.
NC mountains. Boone & Blowing Rock, near the Blue Ridge Parkway. Ha...no snow here yet. It's like 60° out today.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
NC mountains. Boone & Blowing Rock, near the Blue Ridge Parkway. Ha...no snow here yet. It's like 60° out today.
Yeah, it's nice here in southern Illinois as well.
I usually go skiing mid February.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to work on dropping some of this holiday water weight then take some pics mid week before we leave for our cruise!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should have trimmed the ol' body hair but my pics look like the last ones pretty much. Still holding a little water as you can tell by the morning weight of 213. I will get them up in a little while or tomorrow.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My run ends on the 2nd so I'll be putting mine up on Wednesday!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully hubby is home again tomorrow so I can get pics. I'd prefer to take them around the same time of day as my other ones.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My run ends on the 2nd so I'll be putting mine up on Wednesday!
I thought yours was the same as mine. Doh! You have extra days to clean up after Thanksgiving... No Fair!!!!!! :)

Okay so here are my pics for the final Transformer's Transformation challenge. I haven't quite recovered from the Thanksgiving Weekend and am still up about 4.5lbs from last week. I was at 208.6 just a little leaner than in my pics from 2 weeks ago, and was 213.2 this morning looking about the same as far as leanness goes. I guess we will call those GAINS BABY!!!!

These are all no pump or anything just got out of bed actually. My last pics I had a pump in a couple of them. I probably should have manscaped but no big deal. I am happy with my transformation especially since I gained weight and got leaner if going by these pics and weigh in!!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dude!! Looking spectacular! Great transformation too!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Chris is winning as of now by default :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Chris. What a transformation in deed!!! Impressive & motivational to say the least!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Montana!!!!

Who knows what tricks some of them may pull out. There are a few that have been making good progress, and the people who started the Monday this kicked off have until Monday to submit their entrees. I started one week earlier. BamBam's entry pic was indeed from 2 days after mine when was taken. I looked at it so he has until tomorrow to get his done and put up. I have to admit though that I will be hard to beat at this point. Even I am surprised by what I accomplished with the amount of work I put in.

Wow, Chris. What a transformation in deed!!! Impressive & motivational to say the least!!
Thanks YW! Impressive & Motivational was the goal!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally down to where my loose skin is showing a bit! Bonus! I haven't been lean enough for that in quite a while!!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally down to where my loose skin is showing a bit! Bonus! I haven't been lean enough for that in quite a while!!!!!
You're looking GREAT man. Probably the best I've seen you since we meet for sure.

And you outweigh me now too lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're looking GREAT man. Probably the best I've seen you since we meet for sure.

And you outweigh me now too lol.
Yeah, I don't think I have been this lean since 2011, and have about 15 lbs on me from then. Contemplating doing that Classic Bodybuilding. Did you go to the meeting for that to see what it entailed? I think at my height I would be close at show condition with the cap for 5'8 being 185 at weigh ins. I would guess for 5'11 it would be somewhere around 210.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I don't think I have been this lean since 2011, and have about 15 lbs on me from then. Contemplating doing that Classic Bodybuilding. Did you go to the meeting for that to see what it entailed? I think at my height I would be close at show condition with the cap for 5'8 being 185 at weigh ins. I would guess for 5'11 it would be somewhere around 210.
I didn't but I read some stuff on it though.

My cap would be 207..Dunno maybe one day :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't but I read some stuff on it though.

My cap would be 207..Dunno maybe one day :)
That would be easily doable for you later in 2016 after your next bulk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morry Anabolics 605
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41