Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fittest! The Transformation thread.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phenomenal work Chris!!! You look amazing!!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are killing it Chris! I think your only competition may be Bambam.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good evening everyone. Here are final pics & stats for the Transformers Transformation. I'm still holding a little fluff from Thanksgiving, but that's ok. I have to say that I am happy with the progress I've made over the last 8 weeks. I started a RAD and Osta run 2 weeks into this challenge and it has delivered everything I was looking for. I went into my cycle and this challenge with the intentions of bulking & really increasing my strength. I did just that. So, although I'm not very lean in comparison, that was not my ultimate goal.

PhotoGrid_1449010631060.png

PhotoGrid_1449010751075.png

PhotoGrid_1449010819507.png

PhotoGrid_1449010878219.png

PhotoGrid_1449011001144.png

Beginning weight was 117lbs. During the course of my cycle I got up to 125.8lbs, but am holding steady at 122-123lbs now. Waist measurement remained the same. Quads are down .25", but I'm sure the loss was from inner leg fat. Biceps are up .5". Chest is up 2". I'm honestly the happiest with my shoulder, arms, and booty gains. I hit a new PR with all my big 3 movements during this 8 weeks as well. Increased bench by 10lbs, squat by 10lbs, and deadlift by 10lbs. So, all in all some decent progress was made, and I'm ready to keep moving forward.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome progress lady!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Pics coming later today. Class gym and work come first ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091828.746982.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091846.881128.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091857.632960.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091874.132016.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091894.500632.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091905.584596.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091923.069811.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449091933.704463.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449092026.727887.jpg

For better or for worse, here are my transformation pics.
I went from about 217-220 pounds to 212 in these 8 weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good evening everyone. Here are final pics & stats for the Transformers Transformation. I'm still holding a little fluff from Thanksgiving, but that's ok. I have to say that I am happy with the progress I've made over the last 8 weeks. I started a RAD and Osta run 2 weeks into this challenge and it has delivered everything I was looking for. I went into my cycle and this challenge with the intentions of bulking & really increasing my strength. I did just that. So, although I'm not very lean in comparison, that was not my ultimate goal.

View attachment 127071

View attachment 127072

View attachment 127073

View attachment 127074

View attachment 127075

Beginning weight was 117lbs. During the course of my cycle I got up to 125.8lbs, but am holding steady at 122-123lbs now. Waist measurement remained the same. Quads are down .25", but I'm sure the loss was from inner leg fat. Biceps are up .5". Chest is up 2". I'm honestly the happiest with my shoulder, arms, and booty gains. I hit a new PR with all my big 3 movements during this 8 weeks as well. Increased bench by 10lbs, squat by 10lbs, and deadlift by 10lbs. So, all in all some decent progress was made, and I'm ready to keep moving forward.
Awesome Job, you still had almost a week left to post these too!
Great job you can tell you are more defined!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome Job, you still had almost a week left to post these too!

Great job you can tell you are more defined!
Thank you sir. Not nearly as incredible of a transformation as yours, IMHO.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Errrr body looking good

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha...oops. Apparently, I can't count. Thank you though!!!
Yeah I figured you were just seeing BamBam and I talking about it and thought it was time.
Thank you sir. Not nearly as incredible of a transformation as yours, IMHO.
Much appreciated! I had the benefit of being at a much higher bodyfat to start with. Hard to go from lean to lean and make huge changes unless you did a contest type prep and went for 5-6%. Your legs look awesome in that last pic!
Errrr body looking good
Agreed!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
When is everyone done?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Much appreciated! I had the benefit of being at a much higher bodyfat to start with. Hard to go from lean to lean and make huge changes unless you did a contest type prep and went for 5-6%. Your legs look awesome in that last pic!
Thank you! I'm incredibly pleased with the progress my legs have seen over the past 2 months. Although I am weaker now, they don't seem to have lost any size (yet) and definition is still decent.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was going by when I submitted my beginning photos (a couple days after the treadmill started). That's why I thought I was done.
That's not a big difference, I'd assume you're fine! I went by when I originally took the pictures for the Primeval log. I was just wondering when everyone else competing will be wrapping up.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
That's not a big difference, I'd assume you're fine! I went by when I originally took the pictures for the Primeval log. I was just wondering when everyone else competing will be wrapping up.
Bahaha...I just saw my auto correct. Not treadmill...thread. When the thread started.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bahaha...I just saw my auto correct. Not treadmill...thread. When the thread started.
Lol! That makes more sense, although I somehow still understood what you were saying.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I post my transformation this weekend?

I'm not in the contest but I'm gonna send prizes so I'll do it anyways

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I post my transformation this weekend?

I'm not in the contest but I'm gonna send prizes so I'll do it anyways
Do it! Do it NOW!!!! You made a huge change. Post up one from First week of October and Now to see what you did in the same amount of time!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it! Do it NOW!!!! You made a huge change. Post up one from First week of October and Now to see what you did in the same amount of time!
Can't tell a difference really.... (disclaimer, I'm flat as Hell preparing for my carb up tomorrow. Couldn't even get a pump in the gym lol)

10-3-15 to 12-3-15.

255.0 - 211.0

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can't tell a difference really.... (disclaimer, I'm flat as Hell preparing for my carb up tomorrow. Couldn't even get a pump in the gym lol)

10-3-15 to 12-3-15.

255.0 - 211.0

Daaaaamn. Talk about a transformation.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I won?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very very impressive work you guys! YatesWifey04 BamBam0319, MrKleen73 and Montego1

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Wow...that's a very impressive transformation Montego1.
love2liftkat, that made me literally lol.

You are looking awesome too lady!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established

10-3-15 to 12-3-15.

255.0 - 211.0

Holy **** bro. Freaking killing it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, I would have had to do a lot more cardio and pay more attention to diet to make those kinds of changes. Had you been in it you would have taken me off of my game plan completely! I would have gotten too competitive and quit working for strength and tried to get shredded just to try to keep up.

PHUCKING AWESOME JOB!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man, I would have had to do a lot more cardio and pay more attention to diet to make those kinds of changes. Had you been in it you would have taken me off of my game plan completely! I would have gotten too competitive and quit working for strength and tried to get shredded just to try to keep up.

PHUCKING AWESOME JOB!!!!
Now the real work begins for me lol. Staying in shape lol.

You would have pulled it out man. Your a freak

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

CJNator

Awards
I have to say everyone looks great and had great results! I'm glad I followed along to see everyone's results!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are my pics from September 1 to today. 255 to 206

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're looking incredible, man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Job Montana!!!! Kat you look awesome too!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are we still waiting on contestants to post pics up?

I've got prize packs burning a hole in my pocket here :)

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
So are we still waiting on contestants to post pics up?

I've got prize packs burning a hole in my pocket here :)
I've got no chance of even coming anywhere near Kleen, Bambam and ashstandrews. And yateswifey04 has increased a few lifts and got new PR's.

I think it may be one of them that take it out. Well done all of you.

Monty you killed it, great transformation!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I win one of them, and you are holding on to any old school PX Black I want some!!!! :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I win one of them, and you are holding on to any old school PX Black I want some!!!! :)
I wish i did! Lol.

You might like the StimZ though. If you win :)

How many people are left to post their pics though? I only see four sets so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone should have posted there final pics as of yesterday. It is up to you if you want to give them until the end of the day to decide or not. I know BigRed1974 , TheSaiyan , puccah8808 , DreamWeaver, @Ashstandrews also, but haven't seen recent pics of them in the last couple weeks. So not sure if they are submitting or not. Everyone else has already done so I think. Was a big group but other than the ones I mentioned everyone else has submitted unless YatesWifey04 is going to submit again this week.

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should have posted there final pics as of yesterday. It is up to you if you want to give them until the end of the day to decide or not. I know BigRed1974 , TheSaiyan , puccah8808 , DreamWeaver, @Ashstandrews also, but haven't seen recent pics of them in the last couple weeks. So not sure if they are submitting or not. Everyone else has already done so I think. Was a big group but other than the ones I mentioned everyone else has submitted unless YatesWifey04 is going to submit again this week.
I had some health issues, and pretty much got told to get up and above maintenance calories asap and stay out of the gym. Last week was my first full week back in the gym I pushed myself a little too hard. Gonna be ok though.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm out for the official pics, got caught up with heading our for our cruise and didn't take any and now have that cruise bloat going on..lol
I will still post some pics by the end of the week just for comparison to where I started but no where as good as all of you that have posted your pics so far.
Some amazing progress was made by all of y'all!!
Montego1 just crushed it and MrKleen73 was right there with him!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had some health issues, and pretty much got told to get up and above maintenance calories asap and stay out of the gym. Last week was my first full week back in the gym I pushed myself a little too hard. Gonna be ok though.
Good to hear you are going to be okay and glad you are back at it! People really underestimate how hard a prep can be on your body. You looked great for your contest the total transformation journey has been amazing!!!!
I'm out for the official pics, got caught up with heading our for our cruise and didn't take any and now have that cruise bloat going on..lol
I will still post some pics by the end of the week just for comparison to where I started but no where as good as all of you that have posted your pics so far.
Some amazing progress was made by all of y'all!!
Montego1 just crushed it and MrKleen73 was right there with him!!
Good deal! I bet you looked good on your cruise though!!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'll take some pics this afternoon & see where I'm at. I think I've leaned out a bit more. I will definitely let you know today what I'm going to do though.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
The afternoon & evening got away from me....between dinner, the gym again, bedtime, etc. I can just stick with the pics I've already submitted. I don't want to hold things up!!

Ashstandrews

Ashstandrews

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you are going to be okay and glad you are back at it! People really underestimate how hard a prep can be on your body. You looked great for your contest the total transformation journey has been amazing!!!!

Good deal! I bet you looked good on your cruise though!!!!
Thank you! I was diagnosed with a mild case of exhaustion and my body pretty much said screw you and I swelled up really really bad. Like 10-15lbs over 36 hours. There was some concern with my kidneys, but they are holding their own now. If I push too hard, I still have some minor swelling which reminds me to slow down and chill. So taking advantage of eating more and working on bulking for the next 6-7-8 weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Montego1 looks like you can pick your winner and runner up whenever you are ready!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! I was diagnosed with a mild case of exhaustion and my body pretty much said screw you and I swelled up really really bad. Like 10-15lbs over 36 hours. There was some concern with my kidneys, but they are holding their own now. If I push too hard, I still have some minor swelling which reminds me to slow down and chill. So taking advantage of eating more and working on bulking for the next 6-7-8 weeks.
Sounds like a good plan. Hit some low reps with more rest, get that strength up. Take care of yourself!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morry Anabolics 605
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41