Topic of the Week: Phosphatidic Acid or Arachidonic Acid?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it possible to get the PA from sunflower lecithin or is soy the only way with substantial phosphadites? I'm looking into giving it a go but so many lecithin options...
To be honest, i dont know, but there is a study showing that phospholipids from egg is not so potent as phospholipids from SL.
So to be on the "safe" side, I would take SL

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Is 1.5g worth it compared to 1g? Assuming one was to add ABE as well
have not tried 1.5g yet, only 1g. 1.5g is expensive to run and IDK if it's worth it. I'll have to try it sometime but for now 1g works for me :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 1.5g worth it compared to 1g? Assuming one was to add ABE as well
If you haven't ran ArA, start at 1 gram as that may be enough/a good dose for you.

I like 1.5 grams personally though.

How many days a week you plan to dose?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
If you haven't ran ArA, start at 1 gram as that may be enough/a good dose for you.

I like 1.5 grams personally though.

How many days a week you plan to dose?
I train 5-6 days depending on what my goals are at the time. Most likely 6 though.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to get the PA from sunflower lecithin or is soy the only way with substantial phosphadites? I'm looking into giving it a go but so many lecithin options...
It's my second week on 2g of PA from Lekithos sunflower lecithin and so far so good. The muscle fullness is coming hard, appetite was through the roof this past long weekend. I am aiming for 1g of protein per lb of body weight and I hit at least 2.5g on all 3 days :) I also look huge after the gym :) No bloat/huge gut I get from soy lecithin but still not a good idea to take it first thing in the morning with Intra-MD before hitting the gym.

But I'll report more in 2-3 weeks.

Mark Table

Awards
GiftedNatty, go for 1,5 grams of ArA, just 1 gram for me is a to low dosage and if you look our stats we are pretty close.
i believe to go on 1 gram is not enough and u will not like the effects cause are sensibly lower.
i ran ArA once at 1 gram and i didn't like it much, this winter i ran it at 1,5 and it was really another world.
i train also like u 5/6 days a week depends on the goal.

A great combo in my opinion would be ArA + SL + Arimistane;
for who doesn't suffer of joints discomorph what do u think guys?