Top ten hottest women...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** breakfast...Having a woman who can understand and fulfill you sexually is way mo' betta' than an omelet. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was simple until I met this girl nearly a year ago. When people say they can cook, and pull a BOX out of the freezer...that isn't cooking.

This girl is a culinary master. All self taught, and for the first 3 months I was eating something different nearly every night I was at her house. I've eaten more new foods this last year than I have my entire life. And she's taught me how to make my simple 'bodybuilding' foods more palatable without increasing the stuff I don't want to, like fat, sodium etc.

I dont even go out to eat anymore because it all tastes so bland compared to what she can make. Its like I won at life.
Does she have a sister? lol

Dude, the next chick I find that can cook like that will be the next MrsD, even if she's only a 7.5 or 8. :) Tired of being hungry!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
**** breakfast...Having a woman who can understand and fulfill you sexually is way mo' betta' than an omelet. :)
No way man, you can get freaks anywhere, a woman that can cook is where it's at.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, freaks, who are a 9+ and can cook, now that's my woman!

Ahh, 'tis good to be Mullet these days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been surrounded by women who can cook and i cook pretty well too... Give me the freaks :) You can always watch the cooking channel inbetween sex, lol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Haha, excellent points fellas. I should learn to cook for myself and really just focus on the freaky part, huh? :whip:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no other way, man. It has really opened up satisfaction for me, to a whole different level.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's that kinda mentality that's helping drive the obesity epidemic in America: breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Just saw Transformers, and now my top 10 needs a modification:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Does she have a sister? lol

Dude, the next chick I find that can cook like that will be the next MrsD, even if she's only a 7.5 or 8. :) Tired of being hungry!
I can tell you this much, I'm 20lbs heavier right now, than I was last year this time. Granted I've done a few supplements, but to be 20lbs heavier, and stronger than I've ever been in the gym....I couldn't have done it without FOOD!:dl:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you this much, I'm 20lbs heavier right now, than I was last year this time. Granted I've done a few supplements, but to be 20lbs heavier, and stronger than I've ever been in the gym....I couldn't have done it without FOOD!:dl:
Yeah, it reminds me of something my grandpa used to tell me, he said "Boy, kissin' don't last, but cookin' do!" I have literally had 100s of women from high school through college, and really like the freaks, but I've had my fill. I really can't ask for more or complain about all the fine pu-na-na action I've had. It was great for about a decade, but now 10 more years have gone by and I'm just left thinking... ok, now I'm hungry! She still needs to be a freak though. :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just saw Transformers, and now my top 10 needs a modification:

i would give her the reverse gonad jomenstein maneuver all night long.

she was smokin' in transformers. My pheromones indicate i want to mate with the female

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That my friend, is just hypnotizing! My goodness she is freakin' perfect.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here u go jay, customized just for you dude :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA dude thats avitar perfect!!!!!!! Jay..doit,doit,doit!!

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I watched transformers and the first thing I did when I got home was google Megan Fox... She is fine!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why this thread died.. but I dont think the graveyard is where it belongs..

Kristen Bell is most certainly in my Top 5 -- I cant believe nobody has mentioned her yet!

wowwwww! :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this, though I'm not a lesbian. I believe she's so beautiful.
Then Eva Mendes. Jessica Alba. Elisha Cuthbert.
I'm a sucker for chicks with hazel eyes ! I would be all over this Alessandra chick :twisted:

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why some girls think I'm too picky and superficial - I would sleep with ANY of those girls in those lists (minus the gf ones, out of respect).

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How do you have a top 10 hottest women list, and Kim Kardashian doesn't even make the cut?!?!?!

Lebanese women are sooo fine.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
She's got the curves of a goddess :chick:

Google Images has snapshots of her sex tape :twisted:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
And she's dating Reggie Bush, go figure. :whiner:

Eject

Eject

Awards
How do you have a top 10 hottest women list, and Kim Kardashian doesn't even make the cut?!?!?!

I'd love to take this b1tch on a magic carpet ride.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

She's cute, but the fact she's a raging slut kind of takes away from the hotness, imo.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Jessica Alba
2. Rachel Bilson
3. Kate Beckinsale
4. Eva Longoria
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt
6. Adriana Lima
7. Marrissa Miller
8. Scarlett Johanson
9. Megan Fox
10. Halle Berry

Honorable Mention:
Rihanna, Elisha Cuthbert, Vanessa Mainnillo, Jessica Simpson, Rhona Mitra, April Scott

...I was up last night discussing this with someone and I figured I'd make a post about it.

Who are yours?
I like your taste

1. Alessandra Ambrosia
2. Sophia Bush
3. Tricia Helfer
4. Maggie Q
5. Rachel Bilson
6. Kate Beckinsale
7. Megan Fox
8. Jennifer Love Hewitt

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always used to think that Shakira, Nicole Sheridan, and Brianna Banks were fcuking smokin'.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
She's got the curves of a goddess :chick:

Google Images has snapshots of her sex tape :twisted:
She looks great in her sex tape! :D

Ray J is so retarded, though. Some of these guys in these celebrity sex tapes will say and do the dumbest shiit during sex, as if they're trying to impress somebody or get some kind of attention.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always used to think that Shakira, Nicole Sheridan, and Brianna Banks were fcuking smokin'.
hahahaha, Brianna Banks has some serious miles on her bro......you can have that sh*t.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, Brianna Banks has some serious miles on her bro......you can have that sh*t.
I'm sure that many of these women, including the celebrities, do.

If Brianna Banks offered to fcuk you, we both know that you'd jump on that opportunity. Don't even deny it. :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure that many of these women, including the celebrities, do.

If Brianna Banks offered to fcuk you, we both know that you'd jump on that opportunity. Don't even deny it. :lol:
Well................thats a different story all together....:D Still though Alessandra Ambrosio FTW!!!!

Yum!! No chick is hotter than her!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well................thats a different story all together....:D Still though Alessandra Ambrosio FTW!!!!

Yum!! No chick is hotter than her!
Victoria just told me her secret! :D Boo yah!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kim Kardashian is such a bop. If she didn't try to talk like Paris Hilton, nor was such a slewbag, I'd find her a lot more attractive. She's not nearly as attractive without makeup. Most of the chicks on here aren't natural beauties.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:
Kim Kardashian is such a bop. If she didn't try to talk like Paris Hilton, nor was such a slewbag, I'd find her a lot more attractive. She's not nearly as attractive without makeup. Most of the chicks on here aren't natural beauties.
True. Take the massive amounts of makeup off of these women, and I've seen better looking girls around my college campus.

But I still stand by my statement that Kim Kardashian is one of the hottest chicks to ever hit Hollywood!

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
Dunno, i have a weird thing for Jennifer Aniston. Maybe yesterdays news, but cant stop loving her! Brad Pitt was a fool.

Eject

Eject

Awards
:wtf:

True. Take the massive amounts of makeup off of these women, and I've seen better looking girls around my college campus.

But I still stand by my statement that Kim Kardashian is one of the hottest chicks to ever hit Hollywood!
QFT