Can I stop m-sten then start back up

Steeler24

Awards
So I've been taking msten for 6 days at 10mg with all the cycle support sups but my wisdom teeeth have been coming in or infected in the past few days. So my question is can I stop taking msten for a week while I get my wisdom teeth out and recover then start back up. I don't want to have to use my pct for a one week cycle but I also don't want to waste my msten since it will be hard to workout and get my calories in while recovering. Thanks in advance

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just my opinion but I can’t see an issue, 6 days won’t have done much.

I’d just stop taking it now and get back to it when your ready.

Note though bro, I’m only basing this on what I’ve read around other threads, I’ve never been that position myself....others may advise differently.

Last edited:

Steeler24

Awards
I appreciate it that's kind of what I was thinking

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, a second vote for just stop and come back to it. No reason you should have any serious suppression in that short a time span.

Steeler24

Awards
I don't feel any suppression so I'm hoping it's all good I guess I'll find out. I don't have an AI that kind of worries me if somthing does start to go wrong

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't feel any suppression so I'm hoping it's all good I guess I'll find out. I don't have an AI that kind of worries me if somthing does start to go wrong
simple solution... stop until you have one in hand haha