Top ten hottest women...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the connotation of beauty we're using here?

All aspects of beauty (including consciousness, personality, etc.) or just girl you'd like to fvck the most?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :clap2: OMG that was funny!!! ahahaha i love the first pic....im just chillin in the backround with a camera..HAHAHA mad props.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
trip you damn stalker!!!!! XJ that was awesome bro!!!! :toofunny:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, what you're saying is that she IS that high school girl.
18 = first year of college. How many times do I have to say she goes to the University of California? I keep up with track and field.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not for me. I'm out of college...high school is just too young, even at 18.
hotness knows no age. Is this the top 10 hottest women, or the top 10 women you wanna bang? There's kind of a difference.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Texas State University in San Marcos, TX. Between here and UT, there are tons of lovely ladies to look at.
Amen brotha, God blessed Texas! :cheers: Me likey las chicas.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Amen brotha, God blessed Texas! :cheers: Me likey las chicas.
Have u seen the girls here at the University of Alabama or Auburn? MAN:jaw: Even Troy University has some hotties. But I think Florida or Cali has the best.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Have u seen the girls here at the University of Alabama or Auburn? MAN:jaw: Even Troy University has some hotties. But I think Florida or Cali has the best.
No I haven't, you should send me some pictures. ;) lol

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tila Tequila is my 1-10 (as many of you already know), but Rachel Smith (Miss USA) is growing on me fast:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Drop ur cocks and grab ur socks...priceless.

Hijack over.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet...hottness with no bearing on mental capacity.

Sinner...is there a difference? :D

Irish...if she's in college, then she's fair game, i suppose. The way she was discovered and how she feels about the whole thing is definitely a turn off though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever see a girl whoyou wouldn't say is as hot (all around good looking) as others, but by the way she portrays herself, seems like she'd be a FREAK in the bedroom?

Ever discredit someone's appearance because of their age? I guess ignorance really is bliss :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
like the christina aguilara, dirrty factor?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet...hottness with no bearing on mental capacity.

Irish...if she's in college, then she's fair game, i suppose. The way she was discovered and how she feels about the whole thing is definitely a turn off though.
Haha, I'm a nerd man, I have issues divorcing those characteristics.

Either way, for me:

1) Kate Beckinsale
2) Rachel McAdams
3) Eva Longoria
4) Jessica Alba
5) Jessica Biel
6) Marissa Miller
7) Scarlett Johanssen
8) Adriana Lima
9) Any of the girls from CamWithHer (go to www.weakgame and type it in, they're hot)
10) My GF. Call bullsh!t if you want, but she's smoking and does incredible, unspeakable things in the bedroom.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ever see a girl whoyou wouldn't say is as hot (all around good looking) as others, but by the way she portrays herself, seems like she'd be a FREAK in the bedroom? ...
Fo sho! I'd rather have a 6-7 that's freaky than a 10 that's boring any day. Excellent point. Unless it's J. Alba, then whatever is cool. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fo sho! I'd rather have a 6-7 that's freaky than a 10 that's boring any day. Excellent point. Unless it's J. Alba, then whatever is cool. :)
Well, people like J Alba, J Blalock, J Eason, and (in Iron's case) R Bilson :D are more like 11's. So I mean she could be reading a book, listening to her iPod, and totally ignoring you, but if the "doors" are open..... you can't not go for it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I'm a nerd man, I have issues divorcing those characteristics.

Either way, for me:

1) Kate Beckinsale
2) Rachel McAdams
3) Eva Longoria
4) Jessica Alba
5) Jessica Biel
6) Marissa Miller
7) Scarlett Johanssen
8) Adriana Lima
9) Any of the girls from CamWithHer (go to www.weakgame and type it in, they're hot)
10) My GF. Call bullsh!t if you want, but she's smoking and does incredible, unspeakable things in the bedroom.
I agree with Rachel McAdams and I also have a thing for Natalie Portman and Reese Witherspoon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone say :whip:

Any pics to support your statement?
Pfffft buddy, believe me when I say this to you: you don't even know. She is, in all respects, a freak in the bedroom.

I've already posted some but here she is. As I said, she's in my top ten. It could not concern me less whether or not you think she's hot. She's on the right.
wedding 2007.JPG

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edited above, on the right.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Pfffft buddy, believe me when I say this to you: you don't even know. She is, in all respects, a freak in the bedroom.

I've already posted some but here she is. As I said, she's in my top ten. It could not concern me less whether or not you think she's hot. She's on the right.
You know I believe you. I get it Mullet. Let me guess, she's a longhorn's fan. lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Very nice bro :clap2:

And she does look a freak-a-leek with those EYES

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, that's what it is. Her eyes are so huge and so when she's down on her knees and su.....

Haha, I don't want to get carried away here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get back in your cage Jay...Now!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
1.)My girl
2.)Kate Beckinsale
3.)Christina Scabbia
4.)Jamie Eason
5.)Alicia Keys
6.)Sharon Janny den Adel
7.)Maria Brink
8.)Linda Hamilton (back in the day!)
9.)Danica Patrick
10.)Angela Gassow

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good answer! haha

She must be standing right over your shoulder, huh?
Na, but she is pretty fine. Jamie Eason might have a harder body, but she doesn't buy me Christmas presents and get all freaky w/me in the bedroom:)

BV

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Scarlett Johanson
2. Scarlett Johanson
3. Scarlett Johanson
4. Megan Fox
5. Megan Fox
6. Megan Fox
7. Halle Berry
8. Halle Berry
9. Halle Berry
10. Jennifer Love Hewitt

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
She doesn't even have to be all that great, as long as she can make a kick-ass omlette the next morning.
****, I rolled outta bed sunday to a quiche loraine, kona bean coffee and chocolate coca cola cake.:blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
****, I rolled outta bed sunday to a quiche loraine, kona bean coffee and chocolate coca cola cake.:blink:
I'm a simple folk. I don't even know what those are. But if they're delicious, that would do as well.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm a simple folk. I don't even know what those are. But if they're delicious, that would do as well.
I was simple until I met this girl nearly a year ago. When people say they can cook, and pull a BOX out of the freezer...that isn't cooking.

This girl is a culinary master. All self taught, and for the first 3 months I was eating something different nearly every night I was at her house. I've eaten more new foods this last year than I have my entire life. And she's taught me how to make my simple 'bodybuilding' foods more palatable without increasing the stuff I don't want to, like fat, sodium etc.

I dont even go out to eat anymore because it all tastes so bland compared to what she can make. Its like I won at life.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a new one! - Heather Mitts. A soccer player for the United States Women's National Soccer Team.