Tongkat Ali LJ100

THEstudent

Awards
Danes there is a Tongkat Ali product 250mg standardized to 25% Eurycomanone PER CAPSULE!!!!!! 60 caps per bottle. I haven't tried it yet because I am not too sure about the quality but if it's legit then it might be the most potent on the market.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Danes there is a Tongkat Ali product 250mg standardized to 25% Eurycomanone PER CAPSULE!!!!!! 60 caps per bottle. I haven't tried it yet because I am not too sure about the quality but if it's legit then it might be the most potent on the market.
Lay it out so we can play it out.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LJ raise the BP? How much? My average is like 140/85 and Im on Metoprolol... Maybe I should avoid LJ.
LJ has been shown to significantly reduce the bio-availability of non-selective beta blockers prescribed for high blood pressure.

I would speak to your doctor prior to trying LJ100.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's the supposed 25% extract that I saw on a cursory Google search (also claims to be a 50:1 extract), I'm very skeptical of it. Quality TA is supposed to be VERY bitter; and a 2% extract I tried was extremely bitter. I suppose that if that 25% extract is bitter beyond belief it may be legit, haha. Why do you need such a high % extract? The serving size is pretty low even with 1-2% extracts.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not trust that if I were you.
The only quassinoid/eurycomanone enriched extract I know about is TAF 273.standarized for 23.6% eurycomanone.

The one you are talking about is made by WOW Nutrition and it is nothing than scam

THEstudent

Awards
Thanks Danes and that is exactly the one I was talking about. I should have known you knew about it. Thanks for the heads up bro!!!!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Could LJ100 counteract the negative effect on libido with SSRI? Should be safe as well?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could LJ100 counteract the negative effect on libido with SSRI? Should be safe as well?
I mean Yes. TA could help you with Libido issue while on SSRI medication. Try to take 200mg daily

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes how the lj100 been treating u?
I am at 400mg now and will increase to 500mg on monday.
Last 3 days I have VERY strong morning erections. Not just erections but waking up
Feeling very horny lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would this be of little use to a 23 year old?
might make you go blind, lol!!!!

unless your significant other is very willing!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might make you go blind, lol!!!!

unless your significant other is very willing!!!!
I've never, not close, even once, felt such a libido boost from an herbal supplement. Kicked in about week three of OL LJ100 at 3 caps daily. Bottle just emptied today (I have more) and it hasn't slowed down. I feel like I'm gushing but it's insatiable... good Lord!!!

Year round, staple supplement. B2G1 at Nutriverse!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Main goals and body composition and strength. Don't mind a libido boost, but it's not what I'm solely after
I'm on my second month specific looking towards the boost for Athletic performance stacked along with CU and I gotta say I've finally hit my 10lb mark since August and composition effects are quite nice. Better results noted than when I started with F-95. Been playing with dosing 1 cap, 2, been on 3 now. Start of next week will be 4 but you get the point. Libido boost I have not noticed as its a department that's extremely hit or miss but the effects in gym have been enough for me to warrant its continued usage.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my second month specific looking towards the boost for Athletic performance stacked along with CU and I gotta say I've finally hit my 10lb mark since August and composition effects are quite nice. Better results noted than when I started with F-95. Been playing with dosing 1 cap, 2, been on 3 now. Start of next week will be 4 but you get the point. Libido boost I have not noticed as its a department that's extremely hit or miss but the effects in gym have been enough for me to warrant its continued usage.
On a surplus or deficit?

NeoNewfie

Awards
Forgive me if this has been covered, but I remain confused about one thing: does one need to take the two days off each week as per label instructions, or is this neither necessary nor desirable after all?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On a surplus or deficit?
Surplus but some days im short on my goals, some weeks are better than others, but weight gains been good so far

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me if this has been covered, but I remain confused about one thing: does one need to take the two days off each week as per label instructions, or is this neither necessary nor desirable after all?
Have you even read the first post in this thread?
To answer your question:
No, you dont need to cycle it like suggested by supplement companies. It is a typical mistake done by almost all supplement companies and its nothing than false information.
Here is answer from Dr. Tambi who ran studies on Tongkat Ali:
"In all my studies and others as well, the supplements were given continuously.What you hear about cycling tongkat ali is just 'hearsay'."

NeoNewfie

Awards
Have you even read the first post in this thread?
To answer your question:
No, you dont need to cycle it like suggested by supplement companies. It is a typical mistake done by almost all supplement companies and its nothing than false information.
Here is answer from Dr. Tambi who ran studies on Tongkat Ali:
"In all my studies and others as well, the supplements were given continuously.What you hear about cycling tongkat ali is just 'hearsay'."
Sure I read the first post. My confusion was whether the cycling in question referred to cycling five on and two off, instructions specific to tongkat ali, or cycling eight weeks on with a significant break in-between, as suggested for most test boosters. Thank you for clarifying.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure I read the first post. My confusion was whether the cycling in question referred to cycling five on and two off, instructions specific to tongkat ali, or cycling eight weeks on with a significant break in-between, as suggested for most test boosters. Thank you for clarifying.
No need :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Multiple sites running deals on LJ100 for the holidays including ours :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Indeed!!! The CONQU3R + LJ100 bogo is one hell of a deal!!!

Demination

Demination

Awards
Currently taking OL Lj100 200 mg daily! Hoorah!! ( 40% glycol saponins, 28% bioactive eurypeptides, 30% polysaccharides, 0.8% Eurycomanone)

Demination

Demination

Awards
So far 2 to 3 weeks. Taking it part of my PCT after running LGD 4033. Have been def noticing the Sexual effects!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the price of LJ as a supplement is too high, imo....by suggesting 5 on 2 off it makes the product last longer and lets sup companies justify the over price-imo.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little update:
Been running LJ100 couple of weeks and I started with 200mg daily and build up to 500mg right now. Will go to 800mg (the dose recommended by Dr. Tambi).
Remember, my T was just 8.9 and it should be 9-28 .(many years with severe sleep apnea had negative impact on T levels).
Even with my low T, i never had any problems with depression, lack of dexdrive or anything.

I have flu at the moment (had 3 last days) and I need to admit,LJ100 at 500mg is working SICK. Waking up with SICK strong erections every morning (even now when I am sick),and getting many random erections thru the day. very strong sexdrive too. Thinking of banging many times at day ! Has my t level increased? I dont know. Bloodwork will show it in february/mars. :)
I definitely feel it is working! My libido and sexdrive dont lie

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little update:
Been running LJ100 couple of weeks and I started with 200mg daily and build up to 500mg right now. Will go to 800mg (the dose recommended by Dr. Tambi).
Remember, my T was just 8.9 and it should be 9-28 .(many years with severe sleep apnea had negative impact on T levels).
Even with my low T, i never had any problems with depression, lack of dexdrive or anything.

I have flu at the moment (had 3 last days) and I need to admit,LJ100 at 500mg is working SICK. Waking up with SICK strong erections every morning (even now when I am sick),and getting many random erections thru the day. very strong sexdrive too. Thinking of banging many times at day ! Has my t level increased? I dont know. Bloodwork will show it in february/mars. :)
:) glad to see LJ doing its magic. top notch product from OL

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) glad to see LJ doing its magic. top notch product from OL
I really dont know how i gonna handle 800mg daily. Lol

After this run, I will take a break of 2 months, take new bloodwork and then run 200:1 extract to see how the quality 200:1 extract is working in higher dose

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Danes, do you feel any negative effects? Like less sleep, more aggression (can be bad)? :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, do you feel any negative effects? Like less sleep, more aggression (can be bad)? :D
No negative effect on sleep. Even I dose last dose prior bed. :)
I do admit I feel more energy. Even now when I am sick I feel more energy. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A little update:

bang the drum...my friend!!!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
No negative effect on sleep. Even I dose last dose prior bed. :)
I do admit I feel more energy. Even now when I am sick I feel more energy. :)
Okey, sounds like you get good effect from LJ100. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My GF Is with her mother at hospital and its not fun having random.strong erections and alone home :( lol
FLESHLIGHT, LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha :D !
Well, god has given me two beautiful hands ! :D
it would be a shame to waste a gift from GOD!!!!:newangel:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it would be a shame to waste a gift from GOD!!!!:newangel:
Hahahahaha :D
Thanks god there is no camera in this house. My GF would think I have lost my mind. Sitting here alone and laugh :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha :D
Thanks god there is no camera in this house. My GF would think I have lost my mind. Sitting here alone and laugh :D
happy to make you laugh when you are not feeling well...laughter is the best medicine!!!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really think Tonkat Ali is a wonder supplement. I am going to jump on some myself.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I really think Tonkat Ali is a wonder supplement. I am going to jump on some myself.
Same!

Got 3 bottles of Testruction Im going to trial, and plan to grab 3 LJ100.

May end up doing a monster mega dose stack, Uncle Danes style.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established