Tongkat Ali LJ100

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep getting the strangest side effect from tongkat, even from multiple brands. With 2 days of use, all my old injuries start aching, joints ache (especially hips), and back aches. Can anyone speculate as to what’s happening? Could it be reducing cortisol that fast???

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I keep getting the strangest side effect from tongkat, even from multiple brands. With 2 days of use, all my old injuries start aching, joints ache (especially hips), and back aches. Can anyone speculate as to what’s happening? Could it be reducing cortisol that fast???
I wouldn’t think so. I wouldn’t think it would crash cortisol that much

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t think so. I wouldn’t think it would crash cortisol that much
And I wouldn’t think that quickly either, right?
Any other thoughts as to what’s going on? I mean, it’s bearable , so I’m just dealing with it for the other benefits, but it is bizarre.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No way to know it, you might be super responsive to it and your cortisol drop fast, or you might have had low cortisol to begging with, Ecdysterone and Laxogenin reduce cortisol also, maybe you push it to far with long jack, just my 2 cents

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No way to know it, you might be super responsive to it and your cortisol drop fast, or you might have had low cortisol to begging with, Ecdysterone and Laxogenin reduce cortisol also, maybe you push it to far with long jack, just my 2 cents
Easily could be. I’ve had blood and saliva tests showing low-normal cortisol, but never thought anything would work that quickly.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also get that, must be cortisol reduction. I added in reduce xt and had to cut that down to 1 pill a day when dosing 2 lj100 a day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not pleasant is it? lol
I also get that, must be cortisol reduction. I added in reduce xt and had to cut that down to 1 pill a day when dosing 2 lj100 a day.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just feel stiff and old, lol. Elbows really hurt the most.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have not. I will say cortisol products and Otc Ai I have to low dose as I assume I am low to begin with and get side effects. Dry joints, low libido, some lethargy.

Blender

Awards
I only used LJ for like 4 days before I stopped when it was messing with my sleep. But I'm wondering if it's making you guys feel old and in pain, it is worth taking still? Can being turned on and hard erection outweigh feeling pain free and nimble?

Pls explain!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a good question that I’m currently debating. Part of me thinks having the lower cortisol is good for fat loss and gains, and I’m ok with feeling a little lousy right now, but not sure how long I’ll be ok with it. But if my body composition improves dramatically, then I’m good.

green1990

Awards
Doesn't it reduce aromatase? if so a decrease in estrogen could that be a factor?

Theshadow2017

Awards
I had side effects from lj100. They are weird. Warmth in chest and nipples. Has anyone experienced such side effects? Does anyone have an explanation?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems to be all out everywhere can’t find any solo products.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how legit are Barlowes products? Are they considered good quality?
It's been a long time since I used their TKA but when I did their OWN version 100:1 at 2 caps a day
Mon-Fri weekends off was excellent for me and don't forget herbals effect everyone differently.
I personally found it more effective than LJ100 but again herbals hit everyone differently but since
Barlowes is reasonably priced at $17.95 a jar of 60 caps it's worth a try. If I remember you and me
were not huge fans of M-Test but everyone else seems to love it and I'm on my first jar of Opimize-T
and have a 2nd to follow but honestly I'm not yet blown away by it but others seem to swear by it so
again these types of supplements effect everyone differently.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been a long time since I used their TKA but when I did their OWN version 100:1 at 2 caps a day
Mon-Fri weekends off was excellent for me and don't forget herbals effect everyone differently.
I personally found it more effective than LJ100 but again herbals hit everyone differently but since
Barlowes is reasonably priced at $17.95 a jar of 60 caps it's worth a try. If I remember you and me
were not huge fans of M-Test but everyone else seems to love it and I'm on my first jar of Opimize-T
and have a 2nd to follow but honestly I'm not yet blown away by it but others seem to swear by it so
again these types of supplements effect everyone differently.
Yeah, I agree with you completely. And, you’re right about M-Test. It did very little for me, and I ran more than one bottle hoping it would eventually kick in. Thank you for your opinion on Optimize-T. I had been considering that one too. I think I’m gonna order Barlowes TKA and Bulbine. They are extremely well priced and like you said, worth a try. I appreciate your feedback man.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I agree with you completely. And, you’re right about M-Test. It did very little for me, and I ran more than one bottle hoping it would eventually kick in. Thank you for your opinion on Optimize-T. I had been considering that one too. I think I’m gonna order Barlowes TKA and Bulbine. They are extremely well priced and like you said, worth a try. I appreciate your feedback man.
On Bulbine SNS was VERY GOOD for me and I'm under 200lbs and 1 cap a day was ALL I needed
and that should be used no more than 6 weeks then take at least a 4 week break. Bulbine is one
of those supplements that more is not better so you wanna start lightly with it.

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On Bulbine SNS was VERY GOOD for me and I'm under 200lbs and 1 cap a day was ALL I needed
and that should be used no more than 6 weeks then take at least a week break. Bulbine is one
of those supplements that more is not better so you wanna start lightly with it.
thanks for the heads up. may try sns’s version in the future.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Barlowe's 100:1 TKA for a bit. It was pretty effective for about two weeks, then tapered off. I added 6mg of Boron to it. Got blue balls for several days, libido noticeably up.

After the effects wore off, I didn't really up the dose. I'm considering giving it another go & maybe upping the dose to another cap (2 total).