Tongkat Ali LJ100

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totaly understand you and I do agree but it would be enough with 200mg for almost all people. 800mg is more "hardcore" and not nessecary :) but 800mg is not overkill at all.
True, lets replace the word overkill with hardcore. My bad.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL...show me 1 person on this forum who doesn't exceed recommended doses?
Oh I am deffinitely guilty of this on a daily basis..that wasn't suppose to be a smart ass response.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used the 200:1 TA and gone as high as 4 caps=800mg....I am interested in how LJ100 COMPARES!!!
Any OL reps who could send 3 bottles of LJ100 to mean,lean, hardcore sexmachine thebigt ?
He could run 3 caps daily (300mg) 8 weeks :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any OL reps who could send 3 bottles of LJ100 to mean,lean, hardcore sexmachine thebigt ?
He could run 3 caps daily (300mg) 8 weeks :)
lol...I don't see this happening!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont be shy big guy :D !
no... am fine with it and would welcome the opportunity. I don't see OL doing it. :amish:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no... am fine with it and would welcome the opportunity. I don't see OL doing it. :amish:
I find OL to be a very generous brand and the reps are very kind and even funny too.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can't take it

My blood pressure skyrockets

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of TA have you tried?
Lj100 currently, 300 mg daily. I have also used some from a bulk source. Viron is next on my list, already procuring bottles of it :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's an HP ingredient brand LJ100 I found. They own the trademark, right. Do they produce as well? Is it real or nah?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody, I am sure Admin is not so happy for that post :D

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why he would have an issue with it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's an HP ingredient brand LJ100 I found. They own the trademark, right. Do they produce as well? Is it real or nah?
It is HP LifeScience. But like HP Ingredients said, HP LifeScience is totaly different company but they buy LJ100 from HP Ingredients. It is same

regdabyenoh

Awards
Do you think running this alongside test would be pointless. Regarding lowering estrogen, I'm not a fan of dropping estrogen to much and Don't use a AI unless needed (Aromasin) but Wouldent mind running something that takes it down a little.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think running this alongside test would be pointless. Regarding lowering estrogen, I'm not a fan of dropping estrogen to much and Don't use a AI unless needed (Aromasin) but Wouldent mind running something that takes it down a little.
It could have some benefits such as sperm quality/volume, cortisol lowering etc but why not use inhibit E by SNS ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longjack is one of those things that you would like to know what the extract contains. Smart powders one made me get the worst diarrhea.
True and that is the main rule with all plant/herbs or other compounds. :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might give that a shot!

Not bashing BLR because I actually like his products but yeah the Viron shot my BP up (headaches, sweat, dizzy etc)
That is not common sides of TA to be honest. I have friends who ran hardcore doses of enriched Quassinoids extract and no sides at all.(just insane boners...if that is an side lol) Even Dr. Tambi patients had no other issues than heaty, dry mouth.

It sounds like you dont respond well to boron tbh. Sweating,dizziness, lightheadedness is just a few boron sides

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite pertinent - we've got savings and BOGOS on OL LJ100 and Viron as part of our Holiday Sale at Nutriverse. See supplement deals section for moar info ;)

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tongkat Ali is one of the herbs in testruction, whereas LJ 100 is an extract of only Tongkat Ali. so not much to compare as testruction is a multi herb formula and LJ 100 is a single herb formula.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed.. in for the Danes party..
from my personal experience LJ 100 at 3 caps a day is a beast..one of the best libido booster that I've tried with a clean calm focused energy.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed.. in for the Danes party..
from my personal experience LJ 100 at 3 caps a day is a beast..one of the best libido booster that I've tried with a clean calm focused energy.
Glad to hear it treaded you well buddy :)
Try to ran up to 800mg next time :D