TomCat's H-Drol Diarrhea...

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Why do you feel it necessary to do CEE?

Most people don't feel any better effects from CEE than regular mono... Probably just hype.

Also, you've been on creatine for awhile. Might be time for a break.

true dat!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Something like Bert Reynolds. Not the young Bert Reynolds, but the old one. You know, the *******.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy sh1t, I didn't realize this thread was still going!

how are things going TC?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im taking all of next week off...I have 4 bottles of CEE, wut does anyone think I should do with them?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Incline DB
100x8
85x10
85x10
Flat Wide BB
255x5
225x8
215x10
185x10
Flat DB Fly
50x10
50x10
50x10
Dips
BW, 2 sets of 12-really slow
Cable Crossover
60x12
60x12
70x12
70x12
Abs
10 min

45 min cardio

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
had to hurry this morning to get to class, only had 1 cup of oatmeal w/a scoop of Chocolate Whey, and a shake w/50g protein

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do you always going heaviest sets first and work your way down? I've always done it the opposite.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No :( its from my first cycle of Hdrol...I cut the whole summer before I did my first cycle. I switched the tint levels it make it look cool, but I'm getting excited for this cut, usually people dread cutting but I put on some unwanted fat, but also some good muscle and want to let it shine! haa
I got 9 weeks until I can do another cycle...maybe
Pre WO
(1 hour)coffee w/1 shot espresso, skim milk, 1 tbsp of sugar
(30 min) Blue Up, NO Explode, Creatine
gonna go hit chest and uping the cardio from 30 min to 35 min...

question
when should I switch to Creatine Ethyl Ester?
First of all, Timber is going to rip you a new one over that tablespoon of sugar!! LOL And I would drop creatine mono and switch to the Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) now. The CEE won't bloat you like the mono hydrate will. And you're trying to lean up now, so this just makes sense.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you always going heaviest sets first and work your way down? I've always done it the opposite.
I'm sure that you've probably noticed that I do the same thing Aussie. After I am warmed up thoroughly, I jump to my heaviest work set. Then I reduce the weight for the next work set. But I still try to go to failure anyway. It makes sense to hit your heaviest weights when you are freshest. Dorian did it this way also.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I usually do ascending sets but when I cut I prefer descending sets, Ill start the CEE today then, sorry about the TBSP od sugar, Im not trying to crash

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
First of all, Timber is going to rip you a new one over that tablespoon of sugar!! LOL And I would drop creatine mono and switch to the Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) now. The CEE won't bloat you like the mono hydrate will. And you're trying to lean up now, so this just makes sense.
Funny you said that about the sugar. I bought some granola with extra protein and fiber a few months ago in anticipation of this run.. It also has some raisins in it - which contributes to the sugar content... but per serving it has 15 grams of sugar!! I was like... CRAP!

So now I have 7 pounds of granola I might not even eat... :frustrate

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that you've probably noticed that I do the same thing Aussie. After I am warmed up thoroughly, I jump to my heaviest work set. Then I reduce the weight for the next work set. But I still try to go to failure anyway. It makes sense to hit your heaviest weights when you are freshest. Dorian did it this way also.
I go up in weight quickly, then down again slowly. Seems to work the best for me.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its more of a DC type style isnt it? i like to work my way up on lifts like bench and deads. Dont no how id fare if i did it heaviest sets first. I would feel warmed up enough i think.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its more of a DC type style isnt it? i like to work my way up on lifts like bench and deads. Dont no how id fare if i did it heaviest sets first. I would feel warmed up enough i think.
Only a few of my sets are DC style really. The rest are "normal". LOL I still like to use this heaviest weights first protocol. Then I pyramid down with descending sets, reducing the weight. I warm up very well though. I just don't wear myself out on the ascending warm up weights.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

alternate ever month. 1 month i will do my heaviest weight first, then the next month i will do my heaviest weight last. Its really just weather you prefer strength gains more or endurance gains more. This just what i read, dont quote me on it! lol

darn m&f messing with my head! lol

Thanks
GJJ

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, i decided to stop posting my workouts, but something weird happened this weekend those far. i went to NY to see my agent and go on some calls (Im getting into fitness modeling) well when I was there my appetite was through the roof, I ate like a damn horse! the whole time I was starving, and looked leaner and fuller than ever...I was thinking it might have been from a carb load, but I doubt it because I wasnt eating good carbs, I had bad stuff, I know...I know...then when I got back this afternoon I went to do legs, come ot ifnd out Ive lsot 4 pounds, the WO was hell, Im tired...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well tom if you eat like shiiet you feel like shiet, simnple carbs burn up faster so you cannot be full for long. You are starving due to the low nutritional content of your meals, so your performance suffered.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel dumb
Don't feel dumb dude. Just learn from this mistake. That will make you wise. You just cut your calories too much too soon. I told you to reduce them slowly. Eat lots of small meals. You have to get your nutrients. I eat about 7 or 8 meals per day. But they're small portions. It keeps my insulin levels consistent and my metabolism elevated. The best way to lose weight/cut bodyfat is to do it slowly. That way it is easier to maintain.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel dumb dude. Just learn from this mistake. That will make you wise. You just cut your calories too much too soon. I told you to reduce them slowly. Eat lots of small meals. You have to get your nutrients. I eat about 7 or 8 meals per day. But they're small portions. It keeps my insulin levels consistent and my metabolism elevated. The best way to lose weight/cut bodyfat is to do it slowly. That way it is easier to maintain.
:goodpost:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I told you bro... this isn't an overnight thing. If you are really gonna drop the weight, you are going to have to drop about 100 calories a week... much more than that and you are going to notice your hunger getting bad... at least I do.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I told you bro... this isn't an overnight thing. If you are really gonna drop the weight, you are going to have to drop about 100 calories a week... much more than that and you are going to notice your hunger getting bad... at least I do.

It is truth! i slowly cut things out~!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im back on the diet! I thought the sitting in the car all day would make me a little heavier...

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
This thread is awesome! How did I miss this one?

(Looking for old H-Drol Logs, etc. Started my cycle about 2 days ago.)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
This thread is awesome! How did I miss this one?

(Looking for old H-Drol Logs, etc. Started my cycle about 2 days ago.)
lol thanx man, if you have any questions shoot me a PM

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of all the bullshit in this thread.... overall its very informative with a bunch of heavy hitters offering some really solid advice.

Props.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of all the bullshit in this thread.... overall its very informative with a bunch of heavy hitters offering some really solid advice.

Props.
haha there is some bulshit, thanx though man

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I just read all 20 pages of this thread. It was like watching a soap opera with some good training/diet/supplement advice mixed in.

There is some serious love for Tom at AM. I don't know how many other users would have gotten as much support as he did. Especially at the beginning of the thread when even I wanted to wring his neck. lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I just read all 20 pages of this thread. It was like watching a soap opera with some good training/diet/supplement advice mixed in.

There is some serious love for Tom at AM. I don't know how many other users would have gotten as much support as he did. Especially at the beginning of the thread when even I wanted to wring his neck. lol
I love it man, ALOT of great guys here on AM