Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Announcement!

Going to go ahead and start my cycle on Thursday this week. Ready to get this show on the road.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to go ahead and start my cycle on Thursday this week. Ready to get this show on the road.
Awesome, you beat me to the start once again :D
I'm still stuck in the dreadful pre load phase :wtf: :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A body built for sin right there!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A body built for sin right there!!
I'm fairly certain that she's sinned before. :p

And I'm pretty sure you and I are sinning looking at her.....thinking what we're thinking. :naughty::cool2:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how ole girl is getting more attention than me in my own log. Wtf who am I kidding I cant compete with this :lmao:

[/

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya and as if I needed a libido check. I swear my body can sense when Im about to go on cycle. Because my libido starts going wild. It's logic must be "well libido is about to be shot for a little while so might as well go on a rampage before it is shutdown."

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
its motivation for you :hump: put that girl in front of you and you'll pull 800 by next week :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^That is beautiful.......:32::yumyum:^^^^^

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's because you're asian :spam:
lol, that's probably true, but I also prefer white girls to Asian girls by a landslide. I'm married to a half Mexican/half white girl, so our kid will be a mut fer sher.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Identity crisis alert
Nature vs Nurture :usa2:

At our Albertson's, we have an aisle named Hispanic Cuisines that sells all Hispanic spices, foods... and the aisle right across is the Chinese Cuisines, same deal, Asian spices, snacks..etc. My wife and I joke around and say we're going to tell our [future] child, "this aisle will be your home."

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its motivation for you :hump: put that girl in front of you and you'll pull 800 by next week :lol:

I swear I just noticed u said something when I quoted u :lol: My eyes were else where :lmao:

^^^^^That is beautiful.......:32::yumyum:^^^^^
You speak the truth my wise friend.

lol, that's probably true, but I also prefer white girls to Asian girls by a landslide. I'm married to a half Mexican/half white girl, so our kid will be a mut fer sher.
Haha so Im not the only Asian who doesnt like Asian girls on this board :banana: (I thought this one was just way too fitting lol). As far as girls go Asians r pretty much at the bottom for me.

Identity crisis alert
:lmao:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha so Im not the only Asian who doesnt like Asian girls on this board :banana: (I thought this one was just way too fitting lol). As far as girls go Asians r pretty much at the bottom for me.
My wife says in high school, her preference of men were number one, Mexicans, then White Guys and then Black guys. I said, "and what about Asians? Where'd they land on your list?" and she says, "they didn't even make my list." [dead serious too] lol :lmao:

Life's curve balls eh. I thought I'd marry a white girl or a hapa chick. Halfer chicks are my cream of the crop, Maggie Q, Kristin Kreuk, Logan Stanton uber, uber sexy to me, but I'm not at all attracted to full Asians. I don't know...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Damn man this sucker hadnt even kicked off yet and already 5 pages! I like it but holy hell that ass aint no joke man! Theres no way possible I would be able to deadlift with that in front of me the bar would get stuck on my raging purple throbber!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man this sucker hadnt even kicked off yet and already 5 pages! I like it but holy hell that ass aint no joke man! Theres no way possible I would be able to deadlift with that in front of me the bar would get stuck on my raging purple throbber!
It'd be like resistance bands training, you'd just have to make it over that sticking point, but it might hurt.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm half asian half white and I loves me some black women. :lol:

Yes I have an identity crisis ala malibu's most wanted.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'd be like resistance bands training, you'd just have to make it over that sticking point, but it might hurt.
LMAO too funny. I think I might enjoy a break from thing raging libido. Now watch Dermacrine turn me in to a raging horny monster :lmao:

I'm half asian half white and I loves me some black women. :lol:

Yes I have an identity crisis ala malibu's most wanted.
Lol I will admit I enjoy a hot light skinned black girl every now and then. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when a girl in my public speaking class got up to give her speech. Pants were so tight and ass was looking so right :sgrin:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GAWD I hated the public speaking class. I don't know how I squeezed out a B. Also, i think our teacher was sleeping with multiple hot students and he would also tell us about his weekend conquests :wtf: He was like 24-26 years old.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
GAWD I hated the public speaking class. I don't know how I squeezed out a B. Also, i think our teacher was sleeping with multiple hot students and he would also tell us about his weekend conquests :wtf:
Closest I ever got to sleeping with my teacher was in public speaking . It was taught by a TA and all I would give public speeches on various sexual subjects, making absurd claims.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GAWD I hated the public speaking class. I don't know how I squeezed out a B. Also, i think our teacher was sleeping with multiple hot students and he would also tell us about his weekend conquests :wtf: He was like 24-26 years old.
Well so far Im doing well, but I had a nice and easy subject to talk about that I could just wing. Didnt do any practicing and ended up making a 103 :smokin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im debating if I want to post my pics. Might turn my log into a ghost town :rofl:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They wont be better than those already seen, but we all want to see them any way :lmao:
Haha good point I guess.

I might post some of the more flattering pics aka the ones where my stomach is hidden :lmao: I honestly didnt notice any definition in my legs until I saw them in pics.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Today" will be day one of this fun ride. Legs seems like a great day to start on. My hands are still mutilated. Hopefully they heal up soon. I might post some pics later depends on how Im feeling. Weight is about 218ish right now.

Felt particularly confident today. Fairly talkative and might have made some steps forward with some girls. Hopefully DESTROYING my natty test doesnt hinder this. Come on Dermacrine work your magic lol. I want to know libido has been off the charts lately.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Today" will be day one of this fun ride. Legs seems like a great day to start on. My hands are still mutilated. Hopefully they heal up soon. I might post some pics later depends on how Im feeling. Weight is about 218ish right now.

Felt particularly confident today. Fairly talkative and might have made some steps forward with some girls. Hopefully DESTROYING my natty test doesnt hinder this. Come on Dermacrine work your magic lol. I want to know libido has been off the charts lately.
Good luck bruther :thumbsup:
Hope the Dermacrine help you out ;)

//CC

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea TOM start eating that SD like candy! Youll be my guinea pig for the dermacrine base for SD haha. I know its been done i just havent read any logs. You going to dose all 5 pumps at once? Any on the junk or all on the chest and upper back?

TWO TANKS! You got one pic where your flexing your chest and traps and your stomaches hidden you big baby put that sh** up man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is a no go on the junk. Sustain Alpha gets that nod.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nice lats man. You look a lot leaner than how you describe yourself.

ps nice slippers :grouphug:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got a beefy ass back there bro, tons of muscle to get unveiled there for sure.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ps.

800 lbs :study:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely nice lats. RPN Flawless does wonders for stretch marks, scars, etc. if ever interested. I never really care bout that stuff, but I'm married...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea TOM start eating that SD like candy! Youll be my guinea pig for the dermacrine base for SD haha. I know its been done i just havent read any logs. You going to dose all 5 pumps at once? Any on the junk or all on the chest and upper back?

TWO TANKS! You got one pic where your flexing your chest and traps and your stomaches hidden you big baby put that sh** up man!
I did 4 pumps and most of it fit on my back and shoulders. My big problem is Im not too flexible so a lot of area on my back gets untouched.

More pics will be added :squintfinger: lol

nice lats man. You look a lot leaner than how you describe yourself.

ps nice slippers :grouphug:
Just weight till u see the keg ur tune will change lol.
They are comfortable. Only downside... they stink quick lol.

You got a beefy ass back there bro, tons of muscle to get unveiled there for sure.
Thank u sir I take pride in my back. Was hoping it was a little more defined. When u get the chance check out my profile pic on facebook.

ps.

800 lbs :study:

Funny u should mention her. This girl I know resembles her pre plastic surgery aka no bigo melons and has the same name.

I dig the stretch marks on your lats.
Man Im covered in stretch marks. I have stretch marks going up into my arm pits :lmao: Will hit u with an email after I eat.