Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you can get back in the gym to doing what you do best soon man. Colds seem to always know bad timing

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread's pretty active......for a non-active lifter, that is. :poke:

J/K Tom. Get better soon brah.

The iron sorely beckons thee. :twisted:
Haha ouch but for real. It is nice to still know I got support even when I feel like ish and cant pick things up and put them down.

Ouch...Low Blow... :lol:
Haha its ok I will let it slide because it is TG :puke:

Hope you can get back in the gym to doing what you do best soon man. Colds seem to always know bad timing
Thanks man appreciate it. Ya it hit right as I was closing in on 405 for bench. Well not quite but bench was going up easy which it never does. Guess it is my body's way of telling me it is time to give up the heavy ass weight a bit. Maybe drop some extra weight so I actually look halfway decent. Put up an old pic on facebook of my back in its hay day... got random adds from some pretty hot girls :fest30: too bad I look nothing like that pic now :irked:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the cough syrup they gave me had hydrocodone(narcotic) in it. So I slept like a champ and didnt even worry about coughing because I was feeling good and sleeping. Now I wake up every few hours for no reason :irked:
Same thing mine contained along with Ephedrine :laugh: Looks like you are fighting the same thing I was :AR15firing:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing mine contained along with Ephedrine :laugh: Looks like you are fighting the same thing I was :AR15firing:

//CC
Well they gave me an albertal inhaler for that.

Professor commented on how bad my cough was today. Great time to have a cough now. Got a speech to do as usual but now it is presentation time for my other classes.

Got another doctor appointment set up for Friday.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well they gave me an albertal inhaler for that.

Professor commented on how bad my cough was today. Great time to have a cough now. Got a speech to do as usual but now it is presentation time for my other classes.

Got another doctor appointment set up for Friday.
I hated presentations. Though I recall killing the last presentation I did in college. Glad those are over.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hated presentations. Though I recall killing the last presentation I did in college. Glad those are over.
Ya I am not a fan of them at all. Public speaking has helped speaking in front of a class easier... when I actually prepare enough :biggthumpup: But one of them should actually be somewhat fun. It is for a class on Perspectives on War, Humor, and Romance. Presentation will be dealing with General Patton.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday cant come soon enough. Was coughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up.