Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't played that since middle-school. As a 6'0" 230lb 14-year-old, I rocked that game! :aargh:
GODDDAAANG!!! 6'0, 230 at 14. It must have sucked when you had the ball, damn that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really brought out my sadistic side. Much fun.
I've always loved playing tackle football because I was always on the heftier, more aggressive side of kids my age, but not to your extent. That must have been fun.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Gàosu wǒ nǐ de yīndào

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I haven't played that since middle-school. As a 6'0" 230lb 14-year-old, I rocked that game! :aargh:
240 lbs as a 16 year old rocked. Until I went up against a 275 lbs 15 year old on JV.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol wow I was a little child. I didnt weigh 190 till I graduated. I went into high school 140-150 lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
What the hell, where'd you go? Ohio State High School!
lol no not at all. D13 CIF football :afro: I was a beast. I had 2 sacks, 1 tackle for a loss and a blocked punt all in one series :bling:

I wasn't anywhere closest to the biggest guy on the field. There were guys that were 300 lbs in high school easily as juniors.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In late, got some catchin up to do...Do your thing pinoy...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
False Alarm Scary Ladies and Gentlemen

Im sorry to inform u all this will be postponed until NEXT Sunday. I would rather wait a week and still be on cycle when I attempt 725 then extend my cycle to 7 weeks. Just not worth it honestly.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sorry to inform u all this will be postponed until NEXT Sunday. I would rather wait a week and still be on cycle when I attempt 725 then extend my cycle to 7 weeks. Just not worth it honestly.
UN-SUBBED.....

jkjk bro... Next Sunday is the day of sh*t killing then :D

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
it's alright man, keep frying that Tilapia..mmMmMM! hahaha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all look the same to me anyway :stick:
Hey that is my feeling too lol. It is funny when people guess though.

Well, you are a big deal ya know!
Haha thanks big guy.

UN-SUBBED.....

jkjk bro... Next Sunday is the day of sh*t killing then :D
Haha glad u didnt leave.

it's alright man, keep frying that Tilapia..mmMmMM! hahaha
Haha I bake it not fry it.

Is this a prostitute joke???
No I literally introduced tilapia to Big Black Guy. Then made a joke about stanky fish and how friends dont usually appreciate that kind of introduction :friday:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling pretty damn good right about now. Confident or c0cky not sure but either way it is a good thing. Plus have a damn good renewed sense of purpose. Time to really shape things up. Was debating on doing cardio earlier tonight, but got caught up talking to a girl. Probably not a great choices as far as girls go, but she is pretty and seems fun. Also seems to be a STRONG correlation between late night and girls being horny. It isnt that hard to pick up on when they tell you.

So goal for this cycle 725 deadlift and not look like a complete fat ass while doing it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling pretty damn good right about now. Confident or c0cky not sure but either way it is a good thing. Plus have a damn good renewed sense of purpose. Time to really shape things up. Was debating on doing cardio earlier tonight, but got caught up talking to a girl. Probably not a great choices as far as girls go, but she is pretty and seems fun. Also seems to be a STRONG correlation between late night and girls being horny. It isnt that hard to pick up on when they tell you.

So goal for this cycle 725 deadlift and not look like a complete fat ass while doing it.
Purpose or some defined end game is a great motivator, especially once you've involved a lot of people who encourage and expect you to succeed - Volcom II 3:2

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purpose or some defined end game is a great motivator, especially once you've involved a lot of people who encourage and expect you to succeed - Volcom II 3:2
Amen to that. Depending on what time it is after dinner might do some cardio. Did yard work earlier but not enough to justify my meals.

The weights this upcoming Monday are 1 set of 2 with 615 and then 6 sets of 3 with 515. Next week is when I could really use the power of Superdrol. Have to do 1 set of 2 with 655(my estimated max lol) and then 5 sets of 3 with 545. The next week it KIND OF backs down with 3 sets of 3 with 585.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Subbed man. I'm ready to be home and take my 45 days vacation and get in some epic gym time in with my old friend SD myself.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed man. I'm ready to be home and take my 45 days vacation and get in some epic gym time in with my old friend SD myself.
Oh shit glad to have you here man. Sent you a request not sure if you were able to make it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next Sunday it is then my man :thumbsup:

//CC

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you said you weren't sure what you were bridging into,but just curious what your choices are and how you are planning on dosing your SD.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you said you weren't sure what you were bridging into,but just curious what your choices are and how you are planning on dosing your SD.
Well it is pretty much going to be phera unless I gain just way too much too fast. Going to be 15mg, 20mg, 25mg.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I would miss you going for 725.
Well I thought there was going to be a hick up in my plan for 725 today. Went to the gym and when I looked in my bag my belt wasnt there :wtf: So of course my mind goes to the worst possible case... someone stole it. Trust me it isnt a hard reach with some of the people that lift at my gym. Not even talking about being criminals, but just crazy.

So I end up failing on getting 615 for a set of 2. Really just think my mind was out of it and I didnt eat like I normally do preworkout.

Next was 6 sets of 3 with 515. 1st set was harder than it should have been. The last set I ripped it off the ground like it was nothing(like I should). Ended up doing 4 reps. I dont think it hurt a hot girl was standing nearby :lmao:

Then went on to the circuit. Added some weight on some lifts. 275 for stiff leg deadlifts, 245 for bent over rows, bw on chin ups, and 245 for good mornings. After 3 rounds of this I was spent.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
725 is no joke...you should look into some competitions of something

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about your belt bro hope you find it. Stuff like this gets me mentally too. If I have my mind set on doing something in a certain order or a certain way thats the way its going to be or i get messed up haha

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn little thieves :rant:
Seriously though, hope you find it! (Worst case: you see someone else in the gym using your belt which results in a beat down for the guy :laugh:)

//CC

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously though, hope you find it! (Worst case: you see someone else in the gym using your belt which results in a beat down for the guy :laugh:)

//CC
Bet he pulls 725 after this!!:lmao:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, hope you get your belt back and hit the big lifts.

Hot girls FTW! Not only do they boost testosterone, but they help you do stupid things easier!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He found the belt........hidden safely in a gym bag at home no less. :laugh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw that somewhere else too. Typical... :poke:

Now you've got some making up to do next week!!!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbing for run at epic DL number.

What are your other stats Tomahawk?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

Have you seen his YT video? He's a beast.

Enough said.

Nah, I'm sure he'll chime in, but he is freaking a beast. I'd def have to shoot that hommie instead of fighting, ya feel me?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
725 is no joke...you should look into some competitions of something
Well I cant get 725 yet but that is the goal.

Sucks about your belt bro hope you find it. Stuff like this gets me mentally too. If I have my mind set on doing something in a certain order or a certain way thats the way its going to be or i get messed up haha

//CC
Bet he pulls 725 after this!!:lmao:
Damn, hope you get your belt back and hit the big lifts.

Hot girls FTW! Not only do they boost testosterone, but they help you do stupid things easier!
Haha ya Im pretty sure I wouldnt have gone for a 4th rep if she wasnt standing right there lol.

Haha yes I found it. It wasnt in my gym bag it was right by where my gym bag is. Had taken it out to rummage through my gym bag and didnt put it back.

Just saw that somewhere else too. Typical... :poke:

Now you've got some making up to do next week!!!
Well next week I am supposed to get 655 for 2 :wtf: lol. Fun times with a crazy deadlift routine. Need to baby the hell out of my hand this week.

Bench is a little over 315 I would say. Squat is anybody's guess. Have been trying to tweak it a lot lately so it is hard to gauge. My back is def my strong point on all lifts.

Have you seen his YT video? He's a beast.

Enough said.

Nah, I'm sure he'll chime in, but he is freaking a beast. I'd def have to shoot that hommie instead of fighting, ya feel me?
LMAO too funny.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hire some hotties to stand in front of you, and youll be pulling up 725 in a week...:D

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Me and another buddy have given Tom the nickname "TWO TANKS" just tank wouldnt give him enough credit haha. I cant wait for this to start. I hope to see some new DL and squat videos from you man! Maybe even toss in a bench video! I know you say it isnt a strong point of yours but your numbers are not even bad at all. If you focused on it a bit more this cycle i bet you would be happy with the outcome.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hire some hotties to stand in front of you, and youll be pulling up 725 in a week...:D
Haha I seriously might ask this chick to be there when I attempt 725. "Hey stand here in this" lol. My gym never has females in it. So to see a girl that looks good was shocking.

Been tryin to this fool that! j/k Tom you aint no fool!!
Haha have to find a comp. Hard to find them in GA especially that dont test :stick:

Me and another buddy have given Tom the nickname "TWO TANKS" just tank wouldnt give him enough credit haha. I cant wait for this to start. I hope to see some new DL and squat videos from you man! Maybe even toss in a bench video! I know you say it isnt a strong point of yours but your numbers are not even bad at all. If you focused on it a bit more this cycle i bet you would be happy with the outcome.
Haha love the nickname btw. Def going to get DL videos. Not sure about squat and bench but will try. Will give updates on how they are coming along though.

Just want to say I got home from giving my 1st speech in my public speaking class. Was in a group of 4. The person who the class votes as the best speaker gets 5 extra points added to their grade. I made a 103 ya I killed that speech. It was shocking but was a great start. Didnt even practice speaking. Just went up there and winged it basically.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to say I got home from giving my 1st speech in my public speaking class. Was in a group of 4. The person who the class votes as the best speaker gets 5 extra points added to their grade. I made a 103 ya I killed that speech. It was shocking but was a great start. Didnt even practice speaking. Just went up there and winged it basically.
Talking about Deadlifts and superdrol, and how well they mix? Or was it about hot chicks?