Tomahawk Coming Back Strong with Wyked and DAA-HCG (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido has been raging. Surprised I havent gotten into a wreck as much as I turn my head around while driving lol. Seems like I have been in a good mood a lot lately, BUT once I get pissed off it is BAD lol. The fuse seems to be short.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Libido has been raging. Surprised I havent gotten into a wreck as much as I turn my head around while driving lol. Seems like I have been in a good mood a lot lately, BUT once I get pissed off it is BAD lol. The fuse seems to be short.
lol-mad man at the wheel,:firedevil:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
4 sets of military press

4 sets of arnold presses

DB lateral raise 1 set with 2 strip sets

4 sets upright rows superset with behind the back upright rows(?)

2 sets of seated DB cleans

Mixed in there were 4-5 sets of both seated and standing calf raise.

Tomorrow I will be going to the fitness center to help my sister with her workout. She isnt in bad shape but wouldnt mind the help with form and exercise selection and what are good brothers for? Why this is relevant to this log? It will be a true test of how I interact with people lol. The fitness center will be packed. I mean annoyingly packed where you want to throw people off machines. Plus SLIGHT chance of scenary which I dont get at my gym.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
4 sets of military press

4 sets of arnold presses

DB lateral raise 1 set with 2 strip sets

4 sets upright rows superset with behind the back upright rows(?)

2 sets of seated DB cleans

Mixed in there were 4-5 sets of both seated and standing calf raise.

Tomorrow I will be going to the fitness center to help my sister with her workout. She isnt in bad shape but wouldnt mind the help with form and exercise selection and what are good brothers for? Why this is relevant to this log? It will be a true test of how I interact with people lol. The fitness center will be packed. I mean annoyingly packed where you want to throw people off machines. Plus SLIGHT chance of scenary which I dont get at my gym.
It's nice of you to help out your sister. My sis asked me to give her a diet scheme she could follow to drop some weight. I gave her a Keto Diet program and now she has been following the LCHF for about half a year and dropped 30lbs. What are good brothers for - exactly ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good man!!!

family 1st........

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know I just walk by it and hope on it out of habit. Used to do it while wrestling even when I knew I was under lol.

Ya might want to warn people about the aggression lol. The cornbread incident is quite funny.
I am usually quite intense so I hope the aggression doesnt push me over the edge . . . maybe I'll avoid the cornbread just to be safe, we dont need another "incident"

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am usually quite intense so I hope the aggression doesnt push me over the edge . . . maybe I'll avoid the cornbread just to be safe, we dont need another "incident"
I mean in general I have been in an all around great mood, but it just seems like it takes less to get me pissed off. Im usually a pretty even keel guy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just woke up. Had passed out for a few good hours. My body especially my chest is sore. Worked out with my friend Mario today. He hasnt been lifting so I can only imagine how he is going to feel.

For bench and incline we did 20, 10, 5, 3 and then 5 sets of 1.
Then we used a pec deck machine focusing on the top squeeze.
Supersetted a seated dip machine where we could just lean forward putting all the work on chest with DB pullovers to stretch. The last set of seated dips didnt quite lock out the movement so the pressure was on the chest the whole set.
Then pull ups to 30 reps. They seem to be getting easier.
Finished with bent over rows.
When I went to go help my sister I got in 4 sets of lat pulldowns.

Went to help my sister workout at the base FC. Either there are more hot girls there or DAA-HCG is making me super horny. Because I dont recall checking out girls there this much. Could be a combo of both.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just woke up. Had passed out for a few good hours. My body especially my chest is sore. Worked out with my friend Mario today. He hasnt been lifting so I can only imagine how he is going to feel.

For bench and incline we did 20, 10, 5, 3 and then 5 sets of 1.
Then we used a pec deck machine focusing on the top squeeze.
Supersetted a seated dip machine where we could just lean forward putting all the work on chest with DB pullovers to stretch. The last set of seated dips didnt quite lock out the movement so the pressure was on the chest the whole set.
Then pull ups to 30 reps. They seem to be getting easier.
Finished with bent over rows.
When I went to go help my sister I got in 4 sets of lat pulldowns.

Went to help my sister workout at the base FC. Either there are more hot girls there or DAA-HCG is making me super horny. Because I dont recall checking out girls there this much. Could be a combo of both.
could be both!:bigok:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could be both!:bigok:
Haha I asked my friend Matt and he agreed the scenary has improved. But my libido is definitely up. It is a good thing Im not lifting there because I might get a little distracted with this libido lol.

Workout

4 sets Behind the neck presses

4 sets of machine military press

DB lateral raise with 3 strip sets

3 sets of snatches

3 sets of seated DB cleans

4 supersets of DB curls with lying ez bar tricep extension

4 sets of incline reverse cable tricep extensions

4 sets of reverse curls

Almost like instant pumps in my arms. Shoulders felt like they were boulders. Loving the focus I get with this. Get in the gym and do work. Thanks again to all the reps and Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to run this log. A few more workouts left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell, you might even get you some of dat!!!:saevilw:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell, you might even get you some of dat!!!:saevilw:
This is from yesterday.

Workout
Squats
Leg press
Seated leg curls with a few sets superset with leg extensions
Alternating leg curls
Donkey calf raise

Didnt have much time but got plenty done. Felt a bit ill during my workout. Took a minute and felt better then got back to my workout. Legs just seem to be so much harder than they used to be.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish my legs were bigger than usual too. Dieting sux :(
Can't wait 'til summer is over and I jump on cycle again...

May I ask what trick you got up your sleeve after this log? ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish my legs were bigger than usual too. Dieting sux :(
Can't wait 'til summer is over and I jump on cycle again...

May I ask what trick you got up your sleeve after this log? ;)
I meant harder to train them. Just seems like it takes more out of me to do the same thing. But my jeans did fit a bit tighter the other night.

If I knew I would tell you, but I am not certain. Even after selling some of my stash I still have quite a bit. Probably going to hold off on a cycle though. Next weekend going to a bachelor party and then the following weekend a wedding. Also my best friend has a birthday coming up. He is finally turning 21 so got to do a little bit of drinking with him.

Might do some Osta and S4 in the mean time though. Could just lie low who knows. Doesnt seem like too many people are following so it is a possibility.

I have some Monsterdrol-XT still plus some 1-T Tren(no Im not saying Im going to stack them lol).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lurking ...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant harder to train them. Just seems like it takes more out of me to do the same thing. But my jeans did fit a bit tighter the other night.

If I knew I would tell you, but I am not certain. Even after selling some of my stash I still have quite a bit. Probably going to hold off on a cycle though. Next weekend going to a bachelor party and then the following weekend a wedding. Also my best friend has a birthday coming up. He is finally turning 21 so got to do a little bit of drinking with him.

Might do some Osta and S4 in the mean time though. Could just lie low who knows. Doesnt seem like too many people are following so it is a possibility.

I have some Monsterdrol-XT still plus some 1-T Tren(no Im not saying Im going to stack them lol).
Aaah I misunderstood :p
Well either way, I am looking forward to following your next cycle, and it is always good to keep some time off :) (Even tohugh I am having a hard time doing so :D)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaah I misunderstood :p
Well either way, I am looking forward to following your next cycle, and it is always good to keep some time off :) (Even tohugh I am having a hard time doing so :D)
Ya my next cycle will be atleast a month away. Got selected for another log :bigok: I just have to write a final review for this one. Been brewing over it in my head the last few days.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya my next cycle will be atleast a month away. Got selected for another log :bigok: I just have to write a final review for this one. Been brewing over it in my head the last few days.
Looking forward to the review, and hit e up with the link to that log you have been selected to do ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Right on toma!! Well hit it hard brutha and will be very interested in seeing how the next log turns out!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the review and your thoughts.

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review
Figure it has been long enough for me to digest the info.

DAA-HCG
Early on I noticed a big libido jump. Was quite distracting honestly. Seemed to pass calm down a little bit as I continued to take it but still present. Acne has been acting up lately. I already have oily skin and it is starting to warm up in GA but I feel confident saying it has been increased by a boost in test.

Never tasted the powder. Only thing I didnt like is the containers are so small and sometimes I would fumbled the container because it was so small. Plus the scoop didnt fit well.

Edit: Also something I noticed was I was in a great mood all the time, BUT something small and insignicant could piss me off majorly. Exhibit A: Cornbread Incident

Wyked
The first thing I noticed is how great it tasted. The best tasting supp I have taken preworkout wise. For the most part mixed up and it wasnt noticeable while drinking. Was like a glass of refreshing lemonade. I could really feel the stim effect. 2 scoops was enough for me anymore and I felt overstimmed. Focus was on point and some nice mind muscle connection. Was sweating profusely too.

The long handles scoop was a nice addition made it easy to reach the powder.

Overall I would say this is a great stack. Add a nice AI and prolactin protection and you are set. I see great things for this company. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

DAA-HCG
Early on I noticed a big libido jump. Was quite distracting honestly. Seemed to pass calm down a little bit as I continued to take it but still present. Acne has been acting up lately. I already have oily skin and it is starting to warm up in GA but I feel confident saying it has been increased by a boost in test.

Never tasted the powder. Only thing I didnt like is the containers are so small and sometimes I would fumbled the container because it was so small. Plus the scoop didnt fit well.

Wyked
The first thing I noticed is how great it tasted. The best tasting supp I have taken preworkout wise. For the most part mixed up and it wasnt noticeable while drinking. Was like a glass of refreshing lemonade. I could really feel the stim effect. 2 scoops was enough for me anymore and I felt overstimmed. Focus was on point and some nice mind muscle connection. Was sweating profusely too.

Overall I would say this is a great stack. Add a nice AI and prolactin protection and you are set. I see great things for this company. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.
Short and Sweet!!! :deal: nice work toma!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

DAA-HCG

Wyked

i haven't tried the daa-hcg yet-but i have some coming!!!! your review makes me really excited to try it....

i echo your thoughts on wyked, damn it tastes good...i am pretty hardcore when it comes to stims, but 3 scoops and it's time to rock....and yeah the long scoop is very convenient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks T.O.M for a great log and review!!!!:bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

DAA-HCG

Wyked

Thanks for keeping such a detailed log and for your feedback :veryhappy: Libido increased - would have thought it was something you guys would love and jump all over (no pun intended, LOL) :lol: Lots of positive feedback on Wyked so far - yours is another stellar recommendation. And yes, got to love those long handles - more supplement companies should do this for their powders!

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid final review as always bruther :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

DAA-HCG

Edit: Also something I noticed was I was in a great mood all the time, BUT something small and insignicant could piss me off majorly. Exhibit A: Cornbread Incident

Wyked

Thanks for the review Tom!

I will make a note about the container size and pass it along.

This was the EXACT same thing I said to Eric!

A nice natty stack for sure!