TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nick, have you used SD and/or PHs in the past?

what did your BF% end up at? I am currently cutting and am thinking of doing a quick 2 weeker. 10/20 to speed things up a little......i happened to find some orig AX in my cupboard.......lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength Gains: Strength gains were decent. All lifts went up slowly and steadily, not as expected though. All major lifts gained around 10-15lbs (depending on exercise). I think the strength gains are very maintainable. I give it a 5/10 for strength

Size Gains Great for size gains. Weight jumped up 15lbs.

Shoulders - +0.5"
Chest - +1.25"
Waist - +0.5"
Arms (Flexed) - +0.25"
Arms (Unflexed) - +0.25"
Forearms - +0.25"
Calves - +.025"
Thighs - 0.75"

I give it an 8/10 for size

Side Effects: Very tolerable. Minor back pumps, 2-3 zits which came at 30mg, and expectedly some testes atrophy, other than that great. I give it a 8.5/10.

Would I run it again?: Yes, and I will

What would I do differently?: I would run it for just 2 weeks, which is when 90% of the gains came. I would run it 20/20 or maybe 20/30

The important stuff:

During these 3 weeks:

- Everyone noticed I put on size, and commented :D

- 3 people (1 friend, 2 guys at the gym) asked the question we all want to here: "what are you on" :D

This is just for a laugh, but I am my worst critic (as I guess many of us are), and other people noticed, even though I usually train in an XL t-shirt:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who followed along and helped out. I will keep this updated 2-3 times a week during PCT.
:bb3:

Outstanding log bro very detailed great job.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks pembroke!

nick, have you used SD and/or PHs in the past?

what did your BF% end up at? I am currently cutting and am thinking of doing a quick 2 weeker. 10/20 to speed things up a little......i happened to find some orig AX in my cupboard.......lol.

I havent used SD itself before, but I used Epistane (with Furazadrol) a few months back as my first cycle (I've also run Jungle warfare a while back but I got nothing from it, and its so mild I dont count it!).

I gained a bit of fat, but according to calipers my bodyfat % is exactly the same.

I honestly say go for it. 2 weeks is perfect IMO, and unless I decide to pin, my next cycle will be this in 6 months time on a cut!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder strength was great today. Went to an old gym, and the dumbbells only go up to 65lbs :( I did 4 sets 15/15/14/12 since the barbell rack was taken up. All is going well, diet is around the same on cycle, appetite is coming back (seems to go down first few days of nolva for me) :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder strength was great today. Went to an old gym, and the dumbbells only go up to 65lbs :( I did 4 sets 15/15/14/12 since the barbell rack was taken up. All is going well, diet is around the same on cycle, appetite is coming back (seems to go down first few days of nolva for me) :thumbsup:

Looking good bro.:thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
are you losing any weight Nick?
By the way and just for curiosity,why wait 6 months for your next cycle?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
are you losing any weight Nick?
By the way and just for curiosity,why wait 6 months for your next cycle?

No weight is around the same still. Strength is similar, if anything, its going up.

In October I go back to college. During college I drink a bit (its college, you have to). Its my last year, so I want to enjoy it. When I cycle I like to have a month before cycle of very limited alcohol intake, none on or during PCT, and limit after for a month or so, just to be cautious.

I also set a target weight of 220lbs, and said I would cut once I hit that, which I have now reached, but I am holding off on the cut until the new years, where I will probably be around to 230lbs. I then want to slowly cut down to 8-9% through diet/cardio and cycling EC on and off. May get some DCP as well.

Once I get down to 8-9% hopefully at around 210lbs (should be there around June time), I want to cycle again on a recomp, hopefully get me to around 215lbs @ 7% bodyfat summer. I will have my finals at this time, so my life will be eat/revise/gym/sleep, so it is a perfect time to cycle. This is the plan anyway, lol and I will stick to it as much as possible :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
No weight is around the same still. Strength is similar, if anything, its going up.

In October I go back to college. During college I drink a bit (its college, you have to). Its my last year, so I want to enjoy it. When I cycle I like to have a month before cycle of very limited alcohol intake, none on or during PCT, and limit after for a month or so, just to be cautious.

I also set a target weight of 220lbs, and said I would cut once I hit that, which I have now reached, but I am holding off on the cut until the new years, where I will probably be around to 230lbs. I then want to slowly cut down to 8-9% through diet/cardio and cycling EC on and off. May get some DCP as well.

Once I get down to 8-9% hopefully at around 210lbs (should be there around June time), I want to cycle again on a recomp, hopefully get me to around 215lbs @ 7% bodyfat summer. I will have my finals at this time, so my life will be eat/revise/gym/sleep, so it is a perfect time to cycle. This is the plan anyway, lol and I will stick to it as much as possible :D
and its a good one bro:box:, I just asked cause I think that the htpa and liver recover much quicker when you do short cycles,and we both know that being on is always motivating:head:

By the way have fun in your last college year:cheers:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
and its a good one bro:box:, I just asked cause I think that the htpa and liver recover much quicker when you do short cycles,and we both now that being on is always motivating:head:
I agree. That why if I end up going the test route, I would prefer to go with 6-8 weeks of test prop. no longer. If I went for Test E/C I would not exceed 10 weeks.

There is a guy I know, a bodyguard, absolutely massive (5'10, 20 inch arms, around 10% bf). He said he runs 2 cycles a year using test and a kickstart, and occasinally other compounds but never tren or deca. He wont because they make it much harder to bounce back from. He also will never cycle over 10 weeks (which for test inst very long) because he doesnt want to be on HRT for the rest of his life. He gets bloodwork all the time and recently got a full body MRI, and was said to be in good health for his age (late 20's) including test levels etc

It shows even though running 2 ten weeks cycles a year is overdoing it IMO, keeping it short and simple can really help.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that the htpa and liver recover much quicker when you do short cycles,and we both know that being on is always motivating:head
I agree nunes. This is why I like my short oral cycles. 3 weekers are my favorites. Some people will say we're not giving the compounds enough time to fully kick in and be effective, but I feel the short blasts are more effective in not only recovering from them, but also the smaller gains seem to be easier to keep and maintain. And it IS very motivating to be "ON"!! :bb3:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
hey nick my prelox arrived today , have you ordered some?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
hey nick my prelox arrived today , have you ordered some?

I went to the store on friday, and they sell it there, but were out of stock. I'm going to be in the area in the next few days, so going to check again, I want to try it:lol:

Weigh-in today was 217lbs, strength still up, PCT going well:thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
girls demand too much

I went to the store on friday, and they sell it there, but were out of stock. I'm going to be in the area in the next few days, so going to check again, I want to try it:lol:

Weigh-in today was 217lbs, strength still up, PCT going well:thumbsup:
lol, everybody wants prelox...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
How's pct going tnick? I'm about to start a 20/20 SD run on Monday :woohoo:

Great log dude. Thanks for the insight.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
How's pct going tnick? I'm about to start a 20/20 SD run on Monday :woohoo:

Great log dude. Thanks for the insight.
Thanks bro, good idea 20/20 is the best way to cycle SD IMO.

PCT is going well. Strength is up, intensity is still up most of the time.

Weight was at 218lbs yesterday, so 3lbs up from finishing the cycle, but I think I've probably gained 2-3lbs of fat because I'm keeping carbs around 300-400g/day and me + carbs = fat :D Not worried about it though, prefer to keep muscle and gain fat than loose muscle.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Good log! You have the right idea with the carbs! In about a week your hunger could slow down and you should start seeing more lean mass. If you just want to bulk in college and keep the muscle up try some black hole from controlled labs. Ive never had it but I have other supps of theirs and I trust their company.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Good log! You have the right idea with the carbs! In about a week your hunger could slow down and you should start seeing more lean mass. If you just want to bulk in college and keep the muscle up try some black hole from controlled labs. Ive never had it but I have other supps of theirs and I trust their company.

Thanks bro. I plan on keeping carbs around this high until end of PCT, then taper them down to around 200g/day, which is a good level for me to bulk on (whilst natty).

My appetite dropped (and did last time) on my first few days on Nolva, but its fine now. Appetite is something I've never had a problem with though!!