TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
610LB WOAAH, thats amazing TG.

How are you feeling on SD i love the stuff?

By the way, the reason i prefer clomid is because its not heptoxic like nolva, and it works better with superdrol than nolva does, Those who have had superdol gyno, have used either no pct or nolva, Dont get me wrong in its place nolva is awesome, especialy with drugs that aromatise.

Getting back to your thread, your strength will shoot up on sd, mine went up so quick, keep those complex carbs coming bro, and grow grow grow....Russian.

Not feeling anything yet, but only day 2. Hopefully within the next few days :D

Keeping carbs 350-400g a day (oats/pasta/couscous mainly). If I eat abymore I blow up like a balloon. I'm quite carb sensitive.

Losso

Awards
jst to ask about the earlier nolva vs clomid, ive heard that SD can lead to prolactin induced gyno and thats why ppl use clomid instead of nolva as nolva has little effect on prolactin, but clomid and torem do.

what are your thoughts on this? sorry for the slight hijack.

also gl with ur cycle.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
jst to ask about the earlier nolva vs clomid, ive heard that SD can lead to prolactin induced gyno and thats why ppl use clomid instead of nolva as nolva has little effect on prolactin, but clomid and torem do.

what are your thoughts on this? sorry for the slight hijack.

also gl with ur cycle.
Don't worry about hijack, lol, I encourage it if its interesting discussion!

I've never heard of torem or clomid having an effect on prolactin. I have heard nolva could even have a negative impact on it.

I am using L-Dopa, for this. L-Dopa will raise Dopamine levels which in turn will lower prolactin levels, which should hopefully keep me leak-free :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about hijack, lol, I encourage it if its interesting discussion!

I've never heard of torem or clomid having an effect on prolactin. I have heard nolva could even have a negative impact on it.

I am using L-Dopa, for this. L-Dopa will raise Dopamine levels which in turn will lower prolactin levels, which should hopefully keep me leak-free :D

Clomid can have an effect on prolactin caused by progestins, thats why with sd i would only use clomid not nolva.
But with L-dopa you should be ok, if not carboxy-1 is very good!!!:thumbsup:
Keep those carbs up and blow up like a baloon:head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last cycle included TRN and Phera so I was also concerned with prolactin issues. TRN is a very strong progestin. On-cycle I used Vitamin B6 @100 mg. every day. For PCT I used the B6 and Vitex @500 mg. per day. Now in this natty run I'm using L-Dopa so I believe this is a safe and long tapering off to avoid any prolactin rebound! So far...so good!! :thumbsup: You won't be getting any milk from this bull!! ha ha

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle included TRN and Phera so I was also concerned with prolactin issues. TRN is a very strong progestin. On-cycle I used Vitamin B6 @100 mg. every day. For PCT I used the B6 and Vitex @500 mg. per day. Now in this natty run I'm using L-Dopa so I believe this is a safe and long tapering off to avoid any prolactin rebound! So far...so good!! :thumbsup: You won't be getting any milk from this bull!! ha ha
Haha, I always say better safe than sorry! Leaking nipples isn't the most masculine of features:lol:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Legs today. Getting back into legs, which almost disappeared after my surgery (was on crutches for 2 months, in a cast). They went from 26" down to 20" (well one went to 20" the other to 21.5"). They are getting back up now in size but strength is lacking on squat especially. This short resting is killing me but I like it. Will drop it for PCT though.

Nothing to report so far, but when I cycled Epistane/Furaz (my only other cycle) it took around 3 weeks to really kick in so maybe it takes me a while :)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Going to throw in some Glucosamine or Cissus because the joints on my leg around where it was operated on is feeling real dry and aching. Could be coincidence as it does play up but going to add it in case.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Going to throw in some Glucosamine or Cissus because the joints on my leg around where it was operated on is feeling real dry and aching. Could be coincidence as it does play up but going to add it in case.

I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.:thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I found the same on my sd cycle, so i upped my olive oil intake, there has been a lot of research to prove its more powerfull than ibruprofen, when combined with efa oils, you could give it a try, But super cissus is one of my fave supps. Nice and anabolic too.:thumbsup:
I love me some olive oil. In fact I honestly probably over do it a bit:rofl:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i agree , since I use cissus my tendinitis are a lot better, I use the primaforce cissus though.
Olive oil is a must have also, but for me its not a problem cause here in Mediterranean Europe we use it a lot

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost: ^^^X2!! I've started adding a tablespoon of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to both of my daily whey shakes. That's 28 grams of healthy fats per day just from the olive oil. Each tablespoon is 14 grams of fats. I also take 20 grams of fish oil everyday. I'm 44 years old and train like a beast. My joints are pain-free!! The efa's in these oils are strong anti-inflammitories. :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Shoulders and traps today. Maybe somethings starting, I cant tell. Workout started strong, but due to the short rests didn't last too long :D (but its expected).

Couldn't resist but to jump on the scales. I weighed in at 201.5lbs.

Day off tomorrow, then hitting it HARD the day after. I'm hoping thats when things will start to happen :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are dosing 20mg total right? how do you dose them as in with what and what times?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
you are dosing 20mg total right? how do you dose them as in with what and what times?

Well I'm in lazy mode at the moment so I'm waking around 10-11am, dosing 10mg 90mins pre w/o with breakfast (so around 11am). Then I take another 10mg around 6pm.

I would like to give 20mg pre w/o a try but since I only running 20mg I don' think its in my best interest because of the half-life

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm in lazy mode at the moment so I'm waking around 10-11am, dosing 10mg 90mins pre w/o with breakfast (so around 11am). Then I take another 10mg around 6pm.

I would like to give 20mg pre w/o a try but since I only running 20mg I don' think its in my best interest because of the half-life
You're better off spacing them 8 to 10 hours apart. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic at all, so it's not a pre-workout supp by any means. Keep taking it the way you are. If you're looking for something to boost your workouts you might try stacking some MMV2 with it. I suggest just using the MMV2 pre-workout only on training days at least an hour before your workout, preferably an hour and a half. It'll give you the aggression and "oomph" you're looking for!! :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
You're better off spacing them 8 to 10 hours apart. Super-Drol isn't very androgenic at all, so it's not a pre-workout supp by any means. Keep taking it the way you are. If you're looking for something to boost your workouts you might try stacking some MMV2 with it. I suggest just using the MMV2 pre-workout only on training days at least an hour before your workout, preferably an hour and a half. It'll give you the aggression and "oomph" you're looking for!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, going to keep it that way. Nice idea on the MMV2. I also heard good things about Methoxy TRN (or is it TST) pre w/o. Only problem is I'm in the UK, so by the time I order something, the cycle would have finished :lol: Plus I think I want to check out SD solo first.

Anyway day off today. Chest and biceps tomorrow and will probably weigh in. Was doing some chores around the house today and got some lower back pumps (nothing unbearable). Hopefully tomorrow will be intense :head:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Chest and Biceps today. Also threw in some forearms and abs. Decent workout, strength seems to be on the rise over the past 2 w/o's but very slowly. Good pump, especially in forearms, and for the first time I got muscle cramps in my abs, and all I can say is damn its painful:lol:

Couldn't resist, had to check weight today and all I can say is:wtf:

Weigh-In today: 206lbs!!!!!!! (+6lbs)

I cant see where its gone but this same thing happened to me when I ran epi. Weight came out of no where and then over the next few days strength and size came.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't resist, had to check weight today and all I can say is:wtf:
Weigh-In today: 206lbs!!!!!!! (+6lbs)
I cant see where its gone but this same thing happened to me when I ran epi. Weight came out of no where and then over the next few days strength and size came.
Hell yeah!! This is what I'm talking about!! Days 7-14 are the golden ones with M-Drol. It's all good from here on out. Your gains are going to take off next week! Train and eat accordingly. Pour all of your heart and soul into it!! It's on now!!:head:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!! This is what I'm talking about!! Days 7-14 are the golden ones with M-Drol. It's all good from here on out. Your gains are going to take off next week! Train and eat accordingly. Pour all of your heart and soul into it!! It's on now!!:head:

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking, within the next few days it's all going to really start. So far not a single side to speak of other than one incident of back pumps (not even in the gym!) and the ab cramps (but it's probably because I haven't trained them hard for a while). Training and diet are good, and I'm excited for next week!!:head:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Back and Tri's today. Same as the past two w/o's. The weights seem easier, reps are slowly increasing, but the weights are staying the same at present. After deadlifts today, I got some lower back pumps, but nothing unbearable. No other sides to report so far.

Depending on how things go I am considering running the SD an extra 5 days, so I can fit in another whole training loop. However its to early to tell, depends on sides, gains, and whether gains are slowing down or not.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and Tri's today. Same as the past two w/o's. The weights seem easier, reps are slowly increasing, but the weights are staying the same at present. After deadlifts today, I got some lower back pumps, but nothing unbearable. No other sides to report so far.

Depending on how things go I am considering running the SD an extra 5 days, so I can fit in another whole training loop. However its to early to tell, depends on sides, gains, and whether gains are slowing down or not.
I'm glad to see that you're keeping your options open. That 5 extra days may just be the most beneficial of the entire cycle. Who knows if you don't run it? That's the way I like to think. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you're "feeling" you ARE shutdown. Super-drol shuts one down fast and hard. Within the first 5 days I've heard. So if you're feeling otherwise fine, with no harsh sides at all, I would vote that you run that extra 5 days to see if there's more to be gained. I'm willing to wager that there IS!! :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see that you're keeping your options open. That 5 extra days may just be the most beneficial of the entire cycle. Who knows if you don't run it? That's the way I like to think. Make no mistake about it, regardless of how you're "feeling" you ARE shutdown. Super-drol shuts one down fast and hard. Within the first 5 days I've heard. So if you're feeling otherwise fine, with no harsh sides at all, I would vote that you run that extra 5 days to see if there's more to be gained. I'm willing to wager that there IS!! :thumbsup:

Thats what I'm thinking. Plus the extra 5 days shouldnt make it that much harder to bounce back from. I also think the PCT I have planned is PLENTY for a 3 week cycle IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think as long as you are feeling fine go ahead with it :thumbsup:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If supderol is meythlated masteron then how it "not very androgenic" ? I thought masteron was very androgenic.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
If supderol is meythlated masteron then how it "not very androgenic" ? I thought masteron was very androgenic.
(Drostanolone Propionate)
[17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate]
Formula: C23 H36 03
Molecular Weight: 360.5356
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Syntex, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (men):350mgs/week (*100mgs Every other day) to 500mgs/week Effective Dose (women): 25-50mgs Every other Day to Every Third Day Active Life:2-3 days
Detection time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25

It isn't on paper. However also remember, SD is methylated. Adding the methyl group to a compound can completely change its properties.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Legs and Calves today. Havent been able to lift heavy ever on legs really (long legs, large ROM), then I broke a leg, had surgery in March, so only just back into training legs and this time I'm making it consistent and putting effort in.

Today I pressed 660lb for 9 reps. Not exactly a big press, but considering I had surgery 5 months ago, and only got of crutches 3.5 months ago, its getting somewhere :D

Felt some lower back pumps today, even with taking 3g taurine, but not too bad. Same as the past few days, numbers slowly rising.

Weighed myself again today, weighed in at 208lbs :D WTF???? :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Legs and Calves today. Havent been able to lift heavy ever on legs really (long legs, large ROM), then I broke a leg, had surgery in March, so only just back into training legs and this time I'm making it consistent and putting effort in.

Today I pressed 660lb for 9 reps. Not exactly a big press, but considering I had surgery 5 months ago, and only got of crutches 3.5 months ago, its getting somewhere :D

Felt some lower back pumps today, even with taking 3g taurine, but not too bad. Same as the past few days, numbers slowly rising.

Weighed myself again today, weighed in at 208lbs :D WTF???? :D
superdrol is making you a superman

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is making you a superman
:icon_lol:

HAHA, not yet. But its only 8 days in, and have decided to extend the cycle a bit to around 19 days probably. Tomorrow is shoulders, and that is where I should be able to really tell, probably my favorite body part to work out.:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like shoulders too! I like to wear sleeveless and see them work on side laterals. Shoulders are awesome.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i like shoulders too! I like to wear sleeveless and see them work on side laterals. Shoulders are awesome.

LOL, me too. I love the burn from drop setting shoulders, especially on side raises!:head:

Shoulders (especially front delt) and lats are my physical stronger points. Bi's and legs suck :(

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(Drostanolone Propionate)
[17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate]
Formula: C23 H36 03
Molecular Weight: 360.5356
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Syntex, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (men):350mgs/week (*100mgs Every other day) to 500mgs/week Effective Dose (women): 25-50mgs Every other Day to Every Third Day Active Life:2-3 days
Detection time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25

It isn't on paper. However also remember, SD is methylated. Adding the methyl group to a compound can completely change its properties.
ratio 62:25 ok so the anabolic hormone is still considered an androgen and binds to the androgen receptors regardless of the anabolic/androgenic ratio. Which means it can still illicit the same side effects but 'possibly' at a lesser degree right? Also isnt H-drols androgenic ratio even less than this but still known to cause shedding?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
ratio 62:25 ok so the anabolic hormone is still considered an androgen and binds to the androgen receptors regardless of the anabolic/androgenic ratio. Which means it can still illicit the same side effects but 'possibly' at a lesser degree right? Also isnt H-drols androgenic ratio even less than this but still known to cause shedding?

I'm not saying its not androgenic. Every steroid is androgenic to some degree, and every steroid can cause shedding. But on paper, its not very androgenic. I hear in reality it acts much more like an androgenic compound.

IIRC Hdrol is similar to tbol in ratios, but slightly less anabolic and slightly more androgenic.

Anyway SD is methylated masteron, and as I said before, the attached methyl group changes its properties :)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

HAHA, not yet. But its only 8 days in, and have decided to extend the cycle a bit to around 19 days probably. Tomorrow is shoulders, and that is where I should be able to really tell, probably my favorite body part to work out.:thumbsup:
look forward to see tomorrow results , go hard and heavy bro:dl:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Shoulders and Traps. Not much change, reps still getting easier, numbers very slowly rising, but weight is rising pretty rapidly. I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.

I have doubled my carb consumption which always makes my weight blow up but not this much. I am slightly concerned I am gaining fat as well.

I have been consuming around 100g of fat, despite the plan of 70g, so I am going to knock it back down I think.

Resting tomorrow, then Thursday is chest and biceps. I am definitely extending the cycle now (unless something goes wrong :eek: ). :D

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
By the way I took measurements the day before the cycle began, after 2 days rest, first thing in the morning, completely cold. Here they are:

MEASUREMENTS:

Shoulders - 52"
Chest - 45"
Waist - 33.5"
Arms (Flexed) - 16" :(
Arms (Unflexed) - 15"
Forearms - 13.75"
Calves - 16.5"
Thighs - 25"

As you can tell, even though my arms do not carry do much fat on my arms the difference between flexed and unflexed isn't much. This is because my biceps seriously lack :(

Will take measurements post cycle to compare as well.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and Traps. Not much change, reps still getting easier, numbers very slowly rising, but weight is rising pretty rapidly. I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.

I have doubled my carb consumption which always makes my weight blow up but not this much. I am slightly concerned I am gaining fat as well.

I have been consuming around 100g of fat, despite the plan of 70g, so I am going to knock it back down I think.

Resting tomorrow, then Thursday is chest and biceps. I am definitely extending the cycle now (unless something goes wrong :eek: ). :D
11 Lbs in 9 days is great bro, I bet you`ll keep them cause your cycle is very short.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed in at 211lbs today. Thats 11lbs in 9 days.
First of all, that is a great gain!! 11 pounds is awesome in only 9 days. Secondly, if you're consuming mostly good fats (and I hope you are) then you would be better off dropping the carbs slightly instead IMO. Especially any "empty" carbs you may be consuming. Healthy efa's actually help with fat loss, so I recommend keeping them high. Just my $.02. :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
First of all, that is a great gain!! 11 pounds is awesome in only 9 days. Secondly, if you're consuming mostly good fats (and I hope you are) then you would be better off dropping the carbs slightly instead IMO. Especially any "empty" carbs you may be consuming. Healthy efa's actually help with fat loss, so I recommend keeping them high. Just my $.02. :thumbsup:
Off course :D My fat source is purely fish oils, olive oil, pb and meat. I could drop carbs instead. I'm on around 400g carbs (oats, pasta, couscous, bread - should drop the bread really) and 300g protein right now I would say. Got some new protein tubs arriving tomorrow so maybe drop carbs to 300-350g and up protein to 350g through some extra shakes.:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off course :D My fat source is purely fish oils, olive oil, pb and meat. I could drop carbs instead. I'm on around 400g carbs (oats, pasta, couscous, bread - should drop the bread really) and 300g protein right now I would say. Got some new protein tubs arriving tomorrow so maybe drop carbs to 300-350g and up protein to 350g through some extra shakes.:thumbsup:
Yeah, drop the bread and the pasta and you'll be fine!! Up the protein to compensate for the reduced carb calories. Keep kicking ass my brother!! :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, drop the bread and the pasta and you'll be fine!! Up the protein to compensate for the reduced carb calories. Keep kicking ass my brother!! :thumbsup:

Will do. Its special multi grain, wholewheat pasta. I love pasta, cant drop that :eek: but the bread is gone :D Will up the protein and keep fat constant :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Chest & Biceps: Today on chest finally the numbers start moving up. Slowly but surely. Many people report the gains from SD hitting you hard and fast, but for me they seem to be more steady and sure, which I suppose is a good thing making them more maintainable. Weigh-in today was 211lbs again. I would love to hit 220lb, but maybe a bit optimistic :eek:

I plan on bulking until end of January, then slow cut/recomp (without any AAS) until July, hopefully get down to 6-8%, but since I'm leaving 5-6months for the cut, I'm hoping to maintain all muscle and stength (well thats the plan). I'm already going to start planning it because its something I havent done before. The longest I have cut is for 2 months, so I need to calculate my approach :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Chest & Biceps: Today on chest finally the numbers start moving up. Slowly but surely. Many people report the gains from SD hitting you hard and fast, but for me they seem to be more steady and sure, which I suppose is a good thing making them more maintainable. Weigh-in today was 211lbs again. I would love to hit 220lb, but maybe a bit optimistic :eek:

I plan on bulking until end of January, then slow cut/recomp (without any AAS) until July, hopefully get down to 6-8%, but since I'm leaving 5-6months for the cut, I'm hoping to maintain all muscle and stength (well thats the plan). I'm already going to start planning it because its something I havent done before. The longest I have cut is for 2 months, so I need to calculate my approach :D
will you go only for 14 days , or push a litle bit further?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
will you go only for 14 days , or push a litle bit further?
I am definitely going to push a bit further. Only side effect is lower back pumps when doing things around the house. They arent even bad in the gym!

I plan on going on for 19 days, which will mean I get 4 full training circles in.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking, since I'm going 19 days, I'm considering (depending on how things are going) on bumping it to 30mg for the last 4-5 days. Any opinions? Anyone following ran it at 30mg? I'm getting mixed opinions, some say bump it, some say @ 30mg your just get more sides, would like to hear your opinions.....

:bb:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking, since I'm going 19 days, I'm considering (depending on how things are going) on bumping it to 30mg for the last 4-5 days. Any opinions? Anyone following ran it at 30mg? I'm getting mixed opinions, some say bump it, some say @ 30mg your just get more sides, would like to hear your opinions.....

:bb:
as you know I never tried it but if you`re going so well with the current dosage , why push it ?
I would spare the liver for a quicker recovery, just my 0,02

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Back and Triceps. Strength was way up today. Got 405lbs up for reps today on DL, gonna try 450lb next week, BB rows up by 20lbs :D. However weight is actually down :confused: I weighed in at 210lbs. Cant think why. Weight stopped going up around day 9, and its stayed steady, yet calories/diet has been the same. I'm thinking the initial weight gains was glycogen retention. It seems to really be kicking in now, glad I'm continuing.

Nunes as for the dose I completely agree, but weight is really slowing down now, and sides are non-existent, but I do want to give my liver a bit of a rest! I'd love to hear others opinions, as I'm really in 2 minds.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
You could always go 30-30-20-10-10. You might get a surge and slowly taper down a bit. But in all honestly a good decision would be to stay with what you got. But your not going to ruin yourself either way.