TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
OH man! Heal up friend! Eat enough! Arganine is supposed to help with burn wounds.. so hell maybe it'll help with faster skin regen? lol

I donno, wish you the speediest recovery though! Have a good one!
I have a TON of BSN Nitrix i can use to test that theory out. Thanks for that though man i plan to destroy my legs and i mean DESTROY them. Lets see what happens :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a TON of BSN Nitrix i can use to test that theory out. Thanks for that though man i plan to destroy my legs and i mean DESTROY them. Lets see what happens :)
haha! LETS SEE IT!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i've been KILLING these workouts, i found a way around training almost everything besides forearms and bi's, i seemed to have accidently stumbled upon more frequent training (bodypart every 2 days) and this sh*t is EFFECTIVE, calves/legs are starting to grow really quick even though i guarantee i'm not eating over maintenance calories. I'm also doing higher reps with less rest between sets and i feel incredible. I love DC but i think i should hold out a little more on doing it to get some more experience under my belt. After about 1 month on DC i couldn't handle the stretches as much so i kept that rest/pause technique for one set then i do high reps with squeezing and gigantic pumps. Loving it! Glycobol is amazing i have seen so much more full ness come in only issue is sometimes after i take the caps i get a heart burn feeling maybe from not ingesting enough water with it? Literally the only negative of this product, it kicks ass!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i've been KILLING these workouts, i found a way around training almost everything besides forearms and bi's, i seemed to have accidently stumbled upon more frequent training (bodypart every 2 days) and this sh*t is EFFECTIVE, calves/legs are starting to grow really quick even though i guarantee i'm not eating over maintenance calories. I'm also doing higher reps with less rest between sets and i feel incredible. I love DC but i think i should hold out a little more on doing it to get some more experience under my belt. After about 1 month on DC i couldn't handle the stretches as much so i kept that rest/pause technique for one set then i do high reps with squeezing and gigantic pumps. Loving it! Glycobol is amazing i have seen so much more full ness come in only issue is sometimes after i take the caps i get a heart burn feeling maybe from not ingesting enough water with it? Literally the only negative of this product, it kicks ass!

Heheh. Some ppl just need that high volume. I like it lol. That reminds me I should up date my log lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. I did a program like that for a while but it really starts to get to your chest and elbows after a while or it did for me.

Lookin good bro. Keep killing it.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that Glycobol is working really good for you man :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Following

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is what its about Nick- finding creative ways to go past your "barriers" goodjob

how is the finger healing?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
that is what its about Nick- finding creative ways to go past your "barriers" goodjob

how is the finger healing?
It's getting there, i'd say it's about 70% healed or so if that makes any sense. Training again today after work will update after i get home.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to your finger Bri guess I missed it. My thumb is still healing from the dislocation but a good tape job is your friend.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
What happened to your finger Bri guess I missed it. My thumb is still healing from the dislocation but a good tape job is your friend.
Just a big gash on it but i'm training around it.

So far i've noticed HUGEEE progress from doing more volume and training every body part every 3 days, Im seeing changes every workout and my recovery is improving drastically. I do heavy sets but i limit them to 1 set and 3-4 sets of higher reps with an emphasis on pump/burn. I think high reps DEFINITELY have a place in muscle growth, For the first time i'm seeing my shoulders cap out and my arms getting bigger. Frequency may be my bread and butter. A lot of guys may think training 2 hours every 2 days same bodyparts may be overtraining and they may be right but that will take a few months when i will take a break or when it is needed. Funny thing is i'm eating maintenance too so goes to show you training has a gigantic impact on how you grow. Glycobol is treating me very well still and i am thoroughly enjoying it!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So far i've noticed HUGEEE progress from doing more volume and training every body part every 3 days, Im seeing changes every workout and my recovery is improving drastically. I do heavy sets but i limit them to 1 set and 3-4 sets of higher reps with an emphasis on pump/burn. I think high reps DEFINITELY have a place in muscle growth, For the first time i'm seeing my shoulders cap out and my arms getting bigger. Frequency may be my bread and butter. A lot of guys may think training 2 hours every 2 days same bodyparts may be overtraining and they may be right but that will take a few months when i will take a break or when it is needed. Funny thing is i'm eating maintenance too so goes to show you training has a gigantic impact on how you grow. Glycobol is treating me very well still and i am thoroughly enjoying it!
Ouch that sucks. And sounds good. Very similar to the type of training I have been on. Glad you like it so much ! And no doubt that glycobal is helping ! I bet your cutting slowly too with eating at maintainence. I finally cutting diet down. Found out yesterday tho that j have a bulged disc and a small fracture near the base of my spine. I guess from football and dislocating my si joints. Idk. But I have to take time off now. Get a brace. And back to therapy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bro what exactly is your maintenance calorie intake lol? 5000?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Bro what exactly is your maintenance calorie intake lol? 5000?
I wouldn't doubt that haha it could be close xD, I'm pretty sure I've been getting around 3k though now i'm all out of mass gainer. I can't wait for some turkey and stuffing today! Happy Turkey Day!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't doubt that haha it could be close xD, I'm pretty sure I've been getting around 3k though now i'm all out of mass gainer. I can't wait for some turkey and stuffing today! Happy Turkey Day!
Nice dude. And I was too full to get on here but happy thanksgiving.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice dude. And I was too full to get on here but happy thanksgiving.
It's all good i love turkey man, same to you!

Glycobol Update:

Today i had some absolutely ridiculous pumps almost cramp like! Anyways, i trained old school today and decided to start off the session with HAMMERING my shoulders set after set. I got around 20 sets of laterals and 10 sets for overhead presses. I had such a pump that i'm SURE their going to grow. Did the same with bi's and got the same result, Also attempted to do squats for 4 sets with the same weight instead of 1 heavy set and man this was TOUGH, i hammered my back as well with a super set of lat pulldowns and lat "flyes" which got my back to inflate up. Overall extremely good session very satisfied with the pumps. Only weird thing was today i tried a 2 serving sample of superpump MAX and after my workout my dump was green :S I looked it up and it seems i'm not the only one who's experienced this but i just hope it isn't my new protein (MHP Probolic-SR) Anyways glycobol is definitely working well, i HIGHLY recommend you take it in the middle of your meal because i got heart burn if i took it AFTER eating which was strange but annoying. As soon as i dosed it in the middle of my meals i would be fine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol made my dumps turn green too. It also caused some frequent turning of my GI tract. I found the best remedy to balance it is a probiotic. Love glycobol - highly recommended.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glycobol made my dumps turn green too. It also caused some frequent turning of my GI tract. I found the best remedy to balance it is a probiotic. Love glycobol - highly recommended.
I had no issues lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Not to be an ass but if you read that right i said Superpump gave me the green ****s haha xD

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I read where you said you took the glycobol after a meal?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah I read where you said you took the glycobol after a meal?
Yeah for the heartburn, or some acid feeling in the back of my throat.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's getting there, i'd say it's about 70% healed or so if that makes any sense. Training again today after work will update after i get home.
makes perfect sense. Keep up the great work

I guess you have the training bug for life. once it hits you its hard to stop. of course deloads and maybe a week off here or there but I personally love being in the gym

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
Hahaha.

I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
makes perfect sense. Keep up the great work

I guess you have the training bug for life. once it hits you its hard to stop. of course deloads and maybe a week off here or there but I personally love being in the gym
Yeah i agree, lately i haven't been going too heavy and i still feel really good, Haven't lost any size if anything i've gained alittle bit. I was reading Arnold's encyclopedia and i was motivated to train old school it was awesome!

So before a meal you had no green poop or heart burn?
Yeah, but the heart burn thing has happened a few times when i don't drink like 10oz's of water immediately upon taking glycobol. The green poo happened after i took some SuperPump MAX and trained.

Hahaha.

I thought it was supposed to be green. That's what happens when the hulk takes a dump.
:lol: good one my friend xD

BTW how you liking the taste of your new MHP protein?
It's pretty good, it's strawberry and isn't really sweet but you can taste strawberry very well. There's a TON of glutamine in it though it makes the shake a little thicker but i know from taking glutamine that it thickens the water pretty good. Gonna try some more today

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it ...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
how many days a week do u usually take of from the gym? im jsut askin cuz ive been so motivated lately i elayl dotnw anna take a rest day lol
Usually like 3 or so, day on then day off. No problem with that man keep hitting it hard unless something doesn't feel right.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours) :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yea, feel alright as of right now, suprisingly....i always wonder how much time people take off from the gym cuz sometiems i relaly jsut dont feel liek i need a day off....sometimes i do but someitmes i feel liek i an go weeks without a break
Same for me haha, just how it is though sometimes you gotta blast everything and then sometimes you gotta give it a break

Tiny... man you kill it! Soon Ill post up the vids on my page. I gotta do some cleaning then some family/wife time first though so it might not be till later tonight in Japan... (7 hours) :)
Awesome man looking forward to it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i found something out that is absolutely awesome, When i was super lean back at 155lbs i had a 31" waist and i could probably have shaved maybe another inch off it. The fact that i'm 6 foot 4 inches makes this really important to how i want to look. Arnold had a 33" waist and MASSIVE upper body so i know for a fact that my taper when i get lean will be REALLY good which makes me really intrigued to diet down. I mean i barely had any mass back then and the thought of how i'd look really excites me :)
Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Are we going to see a cut soon??!?!! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll still probably cut in February but as of right now i've been eating at maintenance or a little below so i've been dropping little amounts of fat but today was still at 241Lbs. I started taking a volume approach or more sets with heavy weight and this seems like the best training for my problem areas ironically. Workouts are back to around 2 hours but i train everything every 2 days. Also found an epic upper chest movement for me i literally am happy to found something that works for my upper chest as i was losing hope a little bit.
What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
What exercise would that be? LOL. I can't do anythign but flat bench and my upper chest has shrunk... I had a MEAN upper pec... now it's just normal...
High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High pulley cable crossovers with shrugged shoulders moderate weight 10-12 reps 5 sets or so squeezing. Lots of people use low pulley but for me it just feels like a front delt exercise, with the high pulley it puts me at a perfect angle and i feel it ALOT. DB's i don't get that same feel because i lose that tension at the absolute most critical point which is at the fully flexed part hands together in front. Next workout i'm going to do chest first and do dips first then like 10 or more sets of JUST that crossover for upper chest. make it BURNNNN
Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set :D
I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Phil Heath does this for his FST7 burn set :D
I used it too. lol! It is a great mass builder for the upper chest if you already max out gains from the incline bench I feel.!! Good tip kind sir!
no sh*t? wow never knew that, incline bench i barely feel anything although I've never gotten a chance to try out any machines maybe those would work better for me who knows. Until then crossovers will be my bread and butter for building up my upper chest.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Lol read that in flex magazine ? My broa issue came in today and I was reading through at work. A lot of bs by some good stuff in there too.
I just tried it i didn't read it anywhere but i like reading those at work when i'm bored and have everything done.

I miss reading those magazines... lol
I was reading the Arnold encyclopedia it's awesome!

agreed great exercise for upper pecs. You can also adjust a bench on the incline fly machien so you hit this, if your gym has it. Its a hard to find machine

keep up the good work Nick. 241 is nothing to sneeze at. Good work.
I need to try out another gym as far as machines go we have only a couple for legs, but it works for now. My upper chest is nice and sore today so i feel mission accomplished! I'm trying to lean out a little bit and maintain my weight currently so i'm glad with it too thanks man.

Sub'd. Sorry, for joining the party so late. I just ordered a bottle from the incredible black friday sale and I can't wait to get it.
No prob! Glad to have you aboard man, Glycobol is a nice product I'm enjoying it especially for helping me achieve full-ness.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. I tried doing a couple sets of bands on bench the other day and it destroyed me lol.

Yeah Matt me too haha I got my hands on this one though and started taking good notes.
If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If nothing else other than for motivation I loved reading those mags lol.
Reading about ronny Coleman breaking a handle t bar rowing 500 some. Yeah. Motivation.