TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love the way u train man....F**K overtraining haha

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Up your mass tastes good but I'm on the fence over the soy protein

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
i love the way u train man....F**K overtraining haha
Seriously i mean it's so over complicated, this is how it works. You train as frequently and as intensely as you can. If you start feeling run down it is more than likely you aren't getting sufficient calories and if you ARE getting enough just take an extra day off. Easy as pie! My strength is increasing at least 3x faster now. 2 days ago i had 315 x 5 for decline bench and tonight i hit 335 x 6. ONLY difference was i took an extra day off because i was WAY too low on my calories. A quick tweak fixed it and i'm continuing to progress injury/pain free. I'll probably have light workouts at least every month for a week but i'm hitting every bodypart 3x a week and progressing at a rate that makes me realize why the golden era bodybuilders trained this way..IT WORKS, it's extremely tough but of course it's going to take some willpower and determination! Arms are LOVING the increased frequency and new movements, my bi's are actually beginning to peak!! I can't wait to see how i look after another month or so :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah I've heard soy raises estrogen levels? (not sure)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
PLUS the bigger benefits to this style of training is that you burn wayy more calories training, the workout itself is a HIT cardio session! That's why i can get away with 4-5k calories and still be burning fat. I know this way is good now but i will always strive to improve my workouts into something that boggles other's mind's. The harder i train the better i feel!

For anyone unaware:

-Emphasis is on mostly isolation BUT with SOME (Meaning 1-2 per workout) core compounds such as Squats,Dips,Bench,Pull-Ups,Deadlifts
-Make sure you feel the muscle working and SQUEEZE on exercises that allow you to.
-Emphasis on heavier weights with pump sets to finish
-All rep ranges (5-6,8-10,10+)
-Train body-parts 2-4x a week
-Training sessions are full body OR maybe upper/lower depending on energy levels.
-1 Day rest between sessions (2 if you need it)
-Sessions last up to 3 hours
-Every exercise is super-setted with a totally different muscle
ex. Squats super-setted with pushdowns.
-Take the least amount of rest possible you need to recover between super-sets
-Eat sufficient calories which may be way higher than normal due to the high energy expenditure of the sessions.
-Bring 1 gallon or more of water mixed with 2-4 scoops of any BCAA
-*thinking about trying some sort of carbohydrate/Amino blend to sip on while training for MAXIMUM Anabolic response/Least catabolic.

So far that's what i have :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you are training intensely for 3 hours I imagine some carbohydrates during training could be beneficial.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
If you are training intensely for 3 hours I imagine some carbohydrates during training could be beneficial.
Yeah definitely, i take 1-2 scoops of WaxiMaize pre workout and it definitely helped. I think i may just man up and mix it in with the Aminos, tastes so weird but whatever. It's unflavored Glycomaize by Optimum, it has this weird corn like taste haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I should probably pick up some kind of bulk cheap carbohydrate powder, i bet that'll make my workouts EPIC and increase growth by ALOT considering i'm pounding away for a few hours. Any recommendations on a good bulk carbohydrate powder??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely, i take 1-2 scoops of WaxiMaize pre workout and it definitely helped. I think i may just man up and mix it in with the Aminos, tastes so weird but whatever. It's unflavored Glycomaize by Optimum, it has this weird corn like taste haha
lol just take the waxy pre and buy some malto and mix 1/2 cup to a cup of that in your shake its tasteless though you might need a good amount of water to avoid clumping

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I buy NOW maltodextrin 12 lbs is pretty cheap online.. thats really all weight gainers are malto mixed with some protein lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ive used ribose before but from what I recall its pretty expensive compared to bulk malto or other sugars and you only take like 5 - 10 grams preworkout. But it should be good for energy if I recall a lot of people said to stack it with creatine preworkout for synergism.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah Ive used ribose before but from what I recall its pretty expensive compared to bulk malto or other sugars and you only take like 5 - 10 grams preworkout. But it should be good for energy if I recall a lot of people said to stack it with creatine preworkout for synergism.
Alrighty well i'll just start with bulk malto definitely, i want to see how my workouts change with it added. I really think it'll be a HUGE impact :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Do you think there's a local place i could pick it up at? Does just a Kroger or grocery store sell it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hmm I doubt a grocery store has it. I think if you go on the NOW website they have a list of suppliers. I know vitamin shoppe has it but its cheaper to buy it online I think the price of the 12 lb bag online is the same as the 8 lb bin in the store.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
hmm I doubt a grocery store has it. I think if you go on the NOW website they have a list of suppliers. I know vitamin shoppe has it but its cheaper to buy it online I think the price of the 12 lb bag online is the same as the 8 lb bin in the store.
Awesome thanks man i just looked that up, Carbo-Gain right? sounds like the perfect thing it doesn't look too expensive either

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks man i just looked that up, Carbo-Gain right? sounds like the perfect thing it doesn't look too expensive either
yeah carbo-gain its just pure maltodextrin so yeah its pretty affordable they better not jack up the price of carb powder lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yeah carbo-gain its just pure maltodextrin so yeah its pretty affordable they better not jack up the price of carb powder lol
That'd be a bunch of bs if they did, it's stupid how prices keep going up on everything x.x

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For negative effects you probably have drink 10 shakes a day lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So today with the carb/amino drink i made i had sustained pumps and more endurance to train harder and LONGER. Also tried out some techniques to keep tension on the muscle being worked and made a HUGE difference, for tri's i think this will be that technique that will blow them up. Pretty much for tri's i did pushdowns with a rope but kept the rope pulled apart through the entire movement giving me super intense contractions that lasted the entire set instead of the traditional contract/relax basis. I only trained legs/ shoulders heavy today and everything else i went for constant tension and huge pumps which worked phenomenally! I'm almost done with glycobol but i love how it still keeps me full looking even after these insane training sessions. Also popped up 4-5lbs over yesterday with only 500 or so calories over maintenance. Might be taking the next few days off to recover but this training style is absolutely awesome. My cardio conditioning is continuing to improve and i keep SHATTERING plateaus that I've been at. I do believe you can replicate the noob gains once had but it is going to take a TON of focus and determination!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today with the carb/amino drink i made i had sustained pumps and more endurance to train harder and LONGER. Also tried out some techniques to keep tension on the muscle being worked and made a HUGE difference, for tri's i think this will be that technique that will blow them up. Pretty much for tri's i did pushdowns with a rope but kept the rope pulled apart through the entire movement giving me super intense contractions that lasted the entire set instead of the traditional contract/relax basis. I only trained legs/ shoulders heavy today and everything else i went for constant tension and huge pumps which worked phenomenally! I'm almost done with glycobol but i love how it still keeps me full looking even after these insane training sessions. Also popped up 4-5lbs over yesterday with only 500 or so calories over maintenance. Might be taking the next few days off to recover but this training style is absolutely awesome. My cardio conditioning is continuing to improve and i keep SHATTERING plateaus that I've been at. I do believe you can replicate the noob gains once had but it is going to take a TON of focus and determination!
Just listened to a radio show and they touched on this. Well somewhat on this hehe. They said that muscle fatigue comes from the brain. There was a study that was just published that showed this. Your brain somewhat tells your muscles that it is enough and you stop the rep/set/workout. You can go past it if you push extra hard though.
I'm sure you're pushing EXTRA hard already but man you are definitely hitting it HARDER haha!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Just listened to a radio show and they touched on this. Well somewhat on this hehe. They said that muscle fatigue comes from the brain. There was a study that was just published that showed this. Your brain somewhat tells your muscles that it is enough and you stop the rep/set/workout. You can go past it if you push extra hard though.
I'm sure you're pushing EXTRA hard already but man you are definitely hitting it HARDER haha!
Yeah it's without a doubt more mental than anything, luckily for me i've trained my mind to push through and only at a certain point i feel like something is completely done i won't stop till i get there. I'm so thrashed today, i might go for 4-5k calories. STARVING!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's without a doubt more mental than anything, luckily for me i've trained my mind to push through and only at a certain point i feel like something is completely done i won't stop till i get there. I'm so thrashed today, i might go for 4-5k calories. STARVING!
you have to eat likee that when you train with that kind of intensity. That said, I trained like that all the time for two years, like right now I do a lighter more volume week, and the next a more intensity heavier week. When i was trainign balls out to failure and not taking breaks is when i got my two major injuries that took a lot fo time and money to get over. I highly recommend to take it from me and back off on intensity after 6-8weeks or so and do volume workouts for 6-8 weeeks, it shucks the body and prevents injuries.

what dosing of glycobol are you doing?

and what are you noticing from it ?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
you have to eat likee that when you train with that kind of intensity. That said, I trained like that all the time for two years, like right now I do a lighter more volume week, and the next a more intensity heavier week. When i was trainign balls out to failure and not taking breaks is when i got my two major injuries that took a lot fo time and money to get over. I highly recommend to take it from me and back off on intensity after 6-8weeks or so and do volume workouts for 6-8 weeeks, it shucks the body and prevents injuries.

what dosing of glycobol are you doing?

and what are you noticing from it ?
Definitely man! I started doing the Ben Pakulski "Mass Intentions" it's like a technique for mind muscle to hit areas better off with lighter weight it's awesome so far.

Doing 2 Glycobol 2x a day still,

Pumps in the gym are fuarkin ridiculous and when i take glycobol post workout with all my carbs i get ANOTHER pump that lasts for a good 3 hours or so. Epic fascia stretching!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many carbs u usually take in PWO with ur glycobol?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
how many carbs u usually take in PWO with ur glycobol?
Anywhere from 100-150+, I usually have it with my mass gainer shake.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anywhere from 100-150+, I usually have it with my mass gainer shake.
U make your own shake?
What's the deal with the mass intentions program what's the main idea? Light weight high reps?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
U make your own shake?
What's the deal with the mass intentions program what's the main idea? Light weight high reps?
It's muscle juice mass gainer + a bunch of other stuff i throw in.

Mass intentions is pretty much when you use a barbell, you either try to squeeze the bar together to keep constant tension on the chest or push your hands out to keep tension on your lats. You don't need as much weight because your flexing the muscle through the entire range of movement. For squats when you push your feet apart with a small amount of force it hits your outer quad sweep of your leg and when you pull them together it hits your inner thigh/hamstring. It works really well for me for hamstrings, You use weights that still are challenging but not as heavy as you would normally do so you can focus on pulling/squeezing the bar apart.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats ome interesting stuff, might have to try that out, thanks agian tiny!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thats ome interesting stuff, might have to try that out, thanks agian tiny!!!
No prob man i was skeptical at first but it works like a charm. My long head of my triceps is FINALLY getting the attention it deserves, i use a rope for pushdowns and just hold the rope apart through the movement.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i came across this mind blowing picture of Ed Corney i'm still shocked how much he's standing out in this pose.

Ed Corney.jpg

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you have been going crazy lately! Nice.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hellllz yeah! Right now i'm taking a few days off to grow/rest :D
I can't blame you thats insane work. Similar to what I like to do I just break it down a little different. Sounds like a killer though. If I had more time to lift I would think about it. But with cutting now its hard to have energy. I miss doing compounds like cleans squats bent rows dead lifts clean press etc. But your def making some crazy progress my friend.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I can't blame you thats insane work. Similar to what I like to do I just break it down a little different. Sounds like a killer though. If I had more time to lift I would think about it. But with cutting now its hard to have energy. I miss doing compounds like cleans squats bent rows dead lifts clean press etc. But your def making some crazy progress my friend.
One thing to keep in mind is you HAVE to listen to your body training like this, Example today after 2 days off i trained and the first part of the workout about 1 hour in was epic but after that it sucked so i'm not 100% recovered yet. I'll be taking a full week off when i visit my dad in wisconsin for the holidays and ill let you all know how i feel right after i get back.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i came across this mind blowing picture of Ed Corney i'm still shocked how much he's standing out in this pose.

View attachment 49521
he was only around 190 , just goes to show the watcher, that when a person has a nice amount of size, and conditioning, it can make one appear simply spectacular

Hellllz yeah! Right now i'm taking a few days off to grow/rest :D
That always works well for helping the cns repair and keeps one fresh for the gym.

One thing to keep in mind is you HAVE to listen to your body training like this, Example today after 2 days off i trained and the first part of the workout about 1 hour in was epic but after that it sucked so i'm not 100% recovered yet. I'll be taking a full week off when i visit my dad in wisconsin for the holidays and ill let you all know how i feel right after i get back.
I find going on vacatioons training in a new state/place/city helps a bit as well due to new atomsphere, equipment, and different feel of things

Happy holidays Nick

are you going to be training over the holidays whilst pounding all the holiday food?

Holidays are soome of the best days to train,if you can, in my opinion

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
he was only around 190 , just goes to show the watcher, that when a person has a nice amount of size, and conditioning, it can make one appear simply spectacular

That always works well for helping the cns repair and keeps one fresh for the gym.

I find going on vacatioons training in a new state/place/city helps a bit as well due to new atomsphere, equipment, and different feel of things

Happy holidays Nick

are you going to be training over the holidays whilst pounding all the holiday food?

Holidays are soome of the best days to train,if you can, in my opinion
Not sure if i'll be able to train i was planning on just training really hard before i leave to leave that week off to completely recover/grow. I might put on some weight fat wise but i know i'll bounce back as soon as i get back.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im loving this log!

YEAH BUDDY! Keep it up!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Im loving this log!

YEAH BUDDY! Keep it up!
Glad your enjoying it!! Today i set the bar HIGHER than ever!! Session lasted 4 hours and i set PR's ALL OVER THE PLACE. I pre-loaded witha protein shake and 60 grams of waxi maize which gave me absolutely insane pumps combined with maximize/hemavol. I drank 1.5 gallons of water intra workout with 50 grams maltodextrin and Amino's. I left the gym with energy as well, the impossible is possible and anyone who sets limits is just limiting their progress. Never settle for anything less then what you believe in even if others don't believe in it. I now understand how the guys in the 70's trained, this is hands down the best training style ever for me. I can eat 4-5k calories and promote growth and fat loss which was thought impossible also. Raising the bar...one workout at a time. NEVER give up and strive to be the best!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your enjoying it!! Today i set the bar HIGHER than ever!! Session lasted 4 hours and i set PR's ALL OVER THE PLACE. I pre-loaded witha protein shake and 60 grams of waxi maize which gave me absolutely insane pumps combined with maximize/hemavol. I drank 1.5 gallons of water intra workout with 50 grams maltodextrin and Amino's. I left the gym with energy as well, the impossible is possible and anyone who sets limits is just limiting their progress. Never settle for anything less then what you believe in even if others don't believe in it. I now understand how the guys in the 70's trained, this is hands down the best training style ever for me. I can eat 4-5k calories and promote growth and fat loss which was thought impossible also. Raising the bar...one workout at a time. NEVER give up and strive to be the best!
wow I like it Nick esp anyone who sets limits is just limiting their progress.

omg 4 hours is what Arnold and Robbie and the boys trained back in the day. Keep trying different stuff- you are finding what works for you

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great attitude!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
wow I like it Nick esp anyone who sets limits is just limiting their progress.

omg 4 hours is what Arnold and Robbie and the boys trained back in the day. Keep trying different stuff- you are finding what works for you
Man it is TOUGH but it's all dependent on how you feel that day, i happened to feel really good so i just kept going. This week off sucks i can't wait to get back home and train again.

Great attitude!
Gotta have it! :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Alright guys, i am still alive i'm just away for 1 week with family for holidays so not getting any training but since my diet i'm getting less calories i'm leaning up a little bit and recovering 100% for when i get back on Tuesday. Once i get back i'll be right back on Glycobol, i'm pretty close to the end of the bottle and i'll give a full/detailed review with final pic's once i get back home!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright guys, i am still alive i'm just away for 1 week with family for holidays so not getting any training but since my diet i'm getting less calories i'm leaning up a little bit and recovering 100% for when i get back on Tuesday. Once i get back i'll be right back on Glycobol, i'm pretty close to the end of the bottle and i'll give a full/detailed review with final pic's once i get back home!
Nice man we will be here waiting on your return.
I have a $100 to spend at AI and I'm not sure what I want to get as of yet :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Alright guys so i am back! Trained today and took glycobol post workout with about 240 grams of carbs. I'm gonna adjust my training to upper body/lower body split. I think every 2 days was just a tad bit too much because i didn't get to do as many exercises for certain body parts as i want. It works very well for just compound but i want to throw in some more isolation, today was INTENSE though i'm so worn out that i'm shaking still. Threw on an XL shirt and it's actually tight on me across the chest/back/shoulders/arms. I'm so thrilled i'm growing again, just took some more training for me to understand how my body works. I would DEFINITELY say full body 3x a week with compounds is EPIC for strength gains. Also noticed that i've been neglecting rear delts a little so i hammered them today and the pump WAS AWESOME. It seriously gave my shoulders this gigantic capped look that i was shocked. I was so focused on laterals that i forgot about the rear delt but after just 1 session with prioritizing them i do feel like they look bigger. Also trained traps and they just blew up like balloons, traps are the one bodypart i can train and they just grow like crazy, my only issue is that i tend to hit the trap part that is visible in most muscular but i miss the middle back which is really annoying. Anyways my split now will be:

Week 1:
Day 1: Upper
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: Lower
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Upper
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: OFF if needed or Lower

Week 2 will start with Lower

Sessions will be tons more focus on movements, legs should explode from this considering i barely train them and they maintain/grow still. Half squats are AWESOME i want to say if you do them right their way better that full atg squats. MY OPINION though, reps have to be slow and controlled to avoid injury but i love them.

I have a few more doses of Glycobol left and i'll get some After pic's up! Along with a detailed review!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice post man, gla to have u back! what did u have thats 240 grams of carbs lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright guys so i am back! Trained today and took glycobol post workout with about 240 grams of carbs. I'm gonna adjust my training to upper body/lower body split. I think every 2 days was just a tad bit too much because i didn't get to do as many exercises for certain body parts as i want. It works very well for just compound but i want to throw in some more isolation, today was INTENSE though i'm so worn out that i'm shaking still. Threw on an XL shirt and it's actually tight on me across the chest/back/shoulders/arms. I'm so thrilled i'm growing again, just took some more training for me to understand how my body works. I would DEFINITELY say full body 3x a week with compounds is EPIC for strength gains. Also noticed that i've been neglecting rear delts a little so i hammered them today and the pump WAS AWESOME. It seriously gave my shoulders this gigantic capped look that i was shocked. I was so focused on laterals that i forgot about the rear delt but after just 1 session with prioritizing them i do feel like they look bigger. Also trained traps and they just blew up like balloons, traps are the one bodypart i can train and they just grow like crazy, my only issue is that i tend to hit the trap part that is visible in most muscular but i miss the middle back which is really annoying. Anyways my split now will be:

Week 1:
Day 1: Upper
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: Lower
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Upper
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: OFF if needed or Lower

Week 2 will start with Lower

Sessions will be tons more focus on movements, legs should explode from this considering i barely train them and they maintain/grow still. Half squats are AWESOME i want to say if you do them right their way better that full atg squats. MY OPINION though, reps have to be slow and controlled to avoid injury but i love them.

I have a few more doses of Glycobol left and i'll get some After pic's up! Along with a detailed review!
Yeah every1 says that traps grow very easily... I wonder why...
How many glycobol were u dosing with that 240g carbs? 2? 3?

Maybe a gainer :p

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
See bold below haha :D

Yeah every1 says that traps grow very easily... I wonder why...
How many glycobol were u dosing with that 240g carbs? 2? 3?

Maybe a gainer :p
I only took 2, should i have taken 3? You think it would have been a better idea? Never thought about that haha i still have enough to give it a shot. All the carbs came from my gainer shake.