• Established
TG's Prime run has the libido rocking...or was it pounding big guy

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well FOCK me!!!

Sorry to hear bout your misfortune Timber.... I work(ed) for ATD so I have to ask can you get an alarm installed where you live? They arent 100% but a majority of your retard burglers wouldnt stay a second after having a 90Db siren go off right in their ears in the middle of a complex.

Also sorry for missing the start of this, 2 days and already 4 pages!

Well you have a nice set up going here my friend I think youll really enjoy this run!

Now go tear up them weights eat your rubbish and do sumfin bout insuring your shiii, whats all left (and undoubtedly what your soon to replace).

BTW did you make a police report and did you register ANY of your shii with warranties when you bought em? its a smart smart thing to do that at the least as most pawn brokers will audit pricey shiii to make sure its not stolen and those fockers will have to use thier ID's to make the pawn and end up with a warrant and jail time AND have to pay restitution to you.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
well FOCK me!!!

Sorry to hear bout your misfortune Timber.... I work(ed) for ATD so I have to ask can you get an alarm installed where you live? They arent 100% but a majority of your retard burglers wouldnt stay a second after having a 90Db siren go off right in their ears in the middle of a complex.

Also sorry for missing the start of this, 2 days and already 4 pages!

Well you have a nice set up going here my friend I think youll really enjoy this run!

Now go tear up them weights eat your rubbish and do sumfin bout insuring your shiii, whats all left (and undoubtedly what your soon to replace).

BTW did you make a police report and did you register ANY of your shii with warranties when you bought em? its a smart smart thing to do that at the least as most pawn brokers will audit pricey shiii to make sure its not stolen and those fockers will have to use thier ID's to make the pawn and end up with a warrant and jail time AND have to pay restitution to you.
You mean ADT? My dad works for ADT.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL ya my bad... still got the NP ATD caps that just came back in stock callin my name... made an order today, had them in the cart but ended up taking em out to get more bulk powder aminos instead.... I just hope they have enough to last 8 weeks when it comes time for my PCT for the upcoming log/cycle Me and Trauma are bout to run!!!!

thats right I blatantly hyped my own log in yours Timber.... WHAT!?!? :lol:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
damn dood sorry to hear about the robbery.

log is....well interesting so far. misfortune, fish oil, and dogs. you know im in!

and for the record the new NP fish oil give me no burps and im half way thru the 1000 count tub.

good luck man!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Poopy - yes... I'll be buying insurance and a window / door alarm - if I decide to stay here past my new lease. Also thinking about running a few thousand volts through the metal window frame. It's a bad idea to rob someone who is violent and has extra money.

Looking through the rest of my stuff last night... didn't find much additional sh*t missing. Then I sat down after dinner and wanted a snack - reached for my 5 pound tub of almonds... they stole it. They stole 10 pounds of raw almonds... WTF.

Also called my landlord and 'suggested' he help with the cost of the robbery. The next building over is NOT owned by my landlord, and there is a welded ladder connecting the two buildings. He said he had asked the other owner to take it down several times - but alas - the robbers used this ladder to gain access to MY roof and fire escape from ANOTHER building with DIFFERENT access. I said that I had a reasonable expectation of privacy and security that was unfounded due to the building owners negligence. Also, the door going to our roof had an "alarm" that was not operational. He said he'd have to look into it and call me back.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Timber - get a fukcing huge dao that is protective as hell. Female's are the most protective when it comes to their master being a male.
Also, Sam's Club has an awesome security system that you can install yourself. It even comes with 2 closed-circuit small cameras that have a night vision switch.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber - get a fukcing huge dao that is protective as hell. Female's are the most protective when it comes to their master being a male.
Also, Sam's Club has an awesome security system that you can install yourself. It even comes with 2 closed-circuit small cameras that have a night vision switch.
I'm unfamiliar with a Dao? Is that a breed? Can't find it online.

That being said, as much as I love dogs... I refuse to buy one in the city. I don't think dogs should be locked in an apartment all day - then go for concrete walks around the block at night. Its jail.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm unfamiliar with a Dao? Is that a breed? Can't find it online.

That being said, as much as I love dogs... I refuse to buy one in the city. I don't think dogs should be locked in an apartment all day - then go for concrete walks around the block at night. Its jail.
Classic example of my fingers typing at different wave lengths as my brain - LOL!

I understand, though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Classic example of my fingers typing at different wave lengths as my brain - LOL!

I understand, though.
Dude, was that supposed to be dog?

The "A" is nowhere NEAR the "G"!?!?!?

:toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I was like...

What's this mysterious breed of deadly dog...

:study:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Although not a dog, I am sure the Dao would be equally effective against intruders.

Can you imagine some ******* in a dead presidents get up breaking into some apartment just to find Timber livid as hell, holding this ancient Chinese saber? hahahaha, I could see Timber getting all Patrick Bateman and instead of going on a rampage with unsuspecting women he could start just setting himelf up to get robbed and then mutilating the hell out of the criminals. I vote for the meat cleaver and the weed wacker/hedge pruner to be the first two tools to be used.:duel:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I still wanna hit someone in the head with my Fubar someday.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See, we now have a new mythical dog that weilds a dao...
I would own one.
:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I still wanna hit someone in the head with my Fubar someday.

I believe that would be an effective way of stopping whatever someone was doing... permanently.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
This was hiding about 5 feet from my door, and I grabbed it when I searched my apartment and fire escape.

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dogs are already wielding Katana Blades in this log.

That is all really. No more has to be said.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
How fast do you guys usually ramp up your deadlifts?

Reason I ask... I had a barnburner last night with deads, and they went like this:

10*225, 8*275, 5*325, 4*325, 0*375 (fail), 10*225

I was so pissed that I failed around the knee level (two attempts)... and I know I could have got it if maybe I skipped the second set at 325...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
man. that sucks timber. i'd say something smart, but i'm at a loss for words.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How fast do you guys usually ramp up your deadlifts?

Reason I ask... I had a barnburner last night with deads, and they went like this:

10*225, 8*275, 5*325, 4*325, 0*375 (fail), 10*225

I was so pissed that I failed around the knee level (two attempts)... and I know I could have got it if maybe I skipped the second set at 325...
That looks about my normal progression
225, 275, 315, 375, 405, 455 [495 on rare occasions]

currently, in my lame & pathetic lower back state
225, 245, 275, 315.

HOWEVER, when I was shooting for numbers alone, it was
225, 315, 405, 455.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awwww yeeeahhhhh!!! Im in T note!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I ramp up a plate each set.

135x10, 225x10, 315xwhatever, 405x 1-3ish.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way.. Some retard (TomKat) posted in another thread that "the last batch of M-Drol was bad"... I give it very little chance of being true... but could a CEL rep post the test results from my batch?

06/2010

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way.. Some retard (TomKat) posted in another thread that "the last batch of M-Drol was bad"... I give it very little chance of being true... but could a CEL rep post the test results from my batch?

06/2010
I haven't heard about it myself. Not saying that it can't be true. But after their prior mishap before where they had to make up orders to customers, I would doubt it. I think they would test the Hell out of everything now. You can e-mail them yourself, give them your lot numbers, and they'll reply.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That individual is retarded, literally.

M-DROL comes from the same raws as SNS's clone which was verified to be AX's SuperDrol. Now, the only debate is whether or not the product AX licensed from Sldge was from the same source and/or synthesized from the same raw: One can synthesize Methylmasteron by either methylating Masteron at 17 or super-saturating Anadrol at 2. The former could theoretically produce no BP issues, massive anabolism and low-androgenic effects; the latter could theoretically be cause aldosterone-related bloating, BP issues and so forth.

M-DROL --> SNS's MethylDrol XT --> AX's Superdrol ---> (?) DS' Superdrol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

M-DROL comes from the same raws as SNS's clone which was verified to be AX's SuperDrol. Now, the only debate is whether or not the product AX licensed from Sldge was from the same source and/or synthesized from the same raw: One can synthesize Methylmasteron by either methylating Masteron at 17 or super-saturating Anadrol at 2. The former could theoretically produce no BP issues, massive anabolism and low-androgenic effects; the latter could theoretically be cause aldosterone-related bloating, BP issues and so forth.

M-DROL --> SNS's MethylDrol XT --> AX's Superdrol ---> (?) DS' Superdrol.
Good history on the compound.

BTW Timber... if there was a bad batch of a CEL compound, EVERYONE would know pretty fast.

Second, while I have no ill feelings towards the Tom, sometimes you just gotta put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and say "lalalalalalala, I'm not listening to you!"

If stupidity could be absorbed through osmosis we would all be f*cked.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

the latter could theoretically be cause aldosterone-related bloating, BP issues and so forth.
BTW, remember when I said I had heard of Super causing bloat in a few individuals like... 5 months ago... and everyone told me I was an idiot...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, remember when I said I had heard of Super causing bloat in a few individuals like... 5 months ago... and everyone told me I was an idiot...
Yeah, I remember. A lot of people are blaming the high carb intake that many advocate while running this particular compound. But I always doubted that conclusion. I think it's dirty raws being used. We are at the mercy of the Chinese!! :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I remember. A lot of people are blaming the high carb intake that many advocate while running this particular compound. But I always doubted that conclusion. I think it's dirty raws being used. We are at the mercy of the Chinese!! :lol:
It's a probrem.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I wasn't too concerned - and I figured CEL would let everyone know - I trust them implicitly...

Plus its freakin KG... at it again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not recall, but it is possible. Properly synthesized Methylmasteron should not cause bloat, as aldosterone should not be present in large quantities; aldosterone is a steroid released by the adrenals in the presence of ATCH, which is subsequently increased with high levels of androgens in the bloodstream. If Methylmasteron is synthesized from Anadrol, and synthesized poorly, the possibility for trace androgens - and therefore androgenic related side effects - i.e., aldosterone-bloat - is highly possible.

The original beta testers of DS' Superdrol did not relate any of the effects associated with SD now; even venturing as high as the 50mg range. B5150's blood panel and BP readings were almost impeccable (considering) even after 50mg of SD.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in for this Homie!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I do not recall, but it is possible. Properly synthesized Methylmasteron should not cause bloat, as aldosterone should not be present in large quantities; aldosterone is a steroid released by the adrenals in the presence of ATCH, which is subsequently increased with high levels of androgens in the bloodstream. If Methylmasteron is synthesized from Anadrol, and synthesized poorly, the possibility for trace androgens - and therefore androgenic related side effects - i.e., aldosterone-bloat - is highly possible.

The original beta testers of DS' Superdrol did not relate any of the effects associated with SD now; even venturing as high as the 50mg range. B5150's blood panel and BP readings were almost impeccable (considering) even after 50mg of SD.
:goodpost:

Damn you are like an encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplementation.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

By the way, I am now dosing BA via the TG method...

Tossing 4 grams in my mouth and chasing with some Mountain Dew. :lol:
I don't take it that way, silly. I put 7 grams of BA into a serving of Six Star N.O. Fury pre-workout drink, along with cordyceps, CEE, DiCreatine Malate, Yohimbine HCL, geranium extract, and an ECA stack to chase it all with!!! Oooooohhhhh, What A Rush!! :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I don't take it that way, silly. I put 7 grams of BA into a serving of Six Star N.O. Fury pre-workout drink, along with cordyceps, CEE, DiCreatine Malate, Yohimbine HCL, geranium extract, and an ECA stack to chase it all with!!! Oooooohhhhh, What A Rush!! :head:
Whatever man... at some point in time you were putting like 8 things in your mouth in powder form, and chasing them with water or some nonsense... And its actually the greatest idea ever.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever man... at some point in time you were putting like 8 things in your mouth in powder form, and chasing them with water or some nonsense... And its actually the greatest idea ever.
Yeah, I was. I don't mind to just man-up and chug that sh!t. But I found the N.O. Fury cheap at Wal-Mart, so I said, what the Hel?! I toss it all in there now and chug it. It still doesn't taste good though. LOL

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Bulk BA actually tastes kind of sweet... Its definitely not bad taking it the TG route.

I don't like mixing up too many things pre WO, especially liquids... because my stomach gets too full of liquid and it makes me uncomfortable. I like starting out quasi-dry, and rehydrating as I go. After the M-Drol run, I'm going to seriously reduce sh*t that does down the hatch Pre-WO...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to you Kern!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to go Kernkraft. :clap2: I've always trusted CEL. Great products for sure. I've got 3 bottles of M-Drol in stash right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1592601&d=1225419550

No offense this is getting a little ridiculous with all the botched batch rumors. We're rolling out a new website to accommodate this by posting all batch results as they release. We double test - through Proviant (Pat Arnold's lab) and RTP.

We're pretty sure the random low post bogus name posts are those of competitors trying to undermine our name as we clearly have been the company with the top PH sales for quite a bit of time now.

EDIT - but you asked, and you received :D - hopefully you can have some peace of mind now hehe
Those shady, undermining mofos

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're actually having a serious problem with this at bb.com - we, well I know who it is but we cannot prove it lol

It's pretty lame to say the least.
BB.com + Problem, chicken or the egg?

Seriously though, that's so utterly fowl and lame.