Throwing up after a workout

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Take them together.

you going to log the Diesel stuff?

BPS Androcrine really helps with the inflammation and the healing process. hard to say it would help you or not.
almost sounds like you need to watch your form before you get injured.
Thanks for the tip about Invictus / Virtus. I'll add Virtus back in. Also about BPS A, and for the shoulder routines.

I feel like I've got good form, but I'll check out your links. And, I'm going to stop my heavy shoulder day and instead use it for shoulder rehab work. That's only once every two weeks, though, so I'll have to look at your suggestion for adding some rehab more often. My challenge is my schedule doesn't allow for extra time at the gym and my workout already fills the available time.

I don't think I'll have a separate log for the Diesel stuff, but I'll continue my EvoMuse log (though the only EM product I'm still using is Brite. So, I'll be logging my impressions, experiences, and results there. I've been reading rave reviews for the entire Get Diesel line. I hope it's not hype.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Suggestion: This guy Jeff Cavaliere has helped me a bunch.
I just looked into his Athlean products. Not a lot of raving reviews for them. His before/after pics also appear to be more about getting super lean than getting big. Everyone looks small and ripped, but big and muscular.

Have you tried any of his commercial programs? Or, just his youtube advice?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just looked into his Athlean products. Not a lot of raving reviews for them. His before/after pics also appear to be more about getting super lean than getting bugg. Everyone looks small and ripped, but big and muscular.

Have you tried any of his commercial programs? Or, just his youtube advice?
Didn't even know about his products. The links are for educational purposes so maybe you can heal and prevent future injury to your shoulders.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Diesel's stuff is legit, I suspect you'll enjoy it.

Androcrine has been discontinued, but it's on super sale till it's gone. I'd recommend buying now if interested before it's gone.

gains2bmade

gains2bmade

Awards
I'm running a bulk cycle right now, and I don't see a successful leg day unless I puke once.. I think I've used every preworkout there is out there, I've had the best success so far with a mix of half scoop GAT NitraFlex, and full scoop Nitr-Ox I've been using this for 2 weeks workout 8 on 2 off daily splits, and while I fight a little nausea here and there no pukes..
Exactly! Since my calories have increased since my bulk I've been at the point where I'm about to puke every leg day. I also switched up my intensity with training so I limit my rests.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Did a chest blast, today. Fasted. I dropped Burn Xtreme and tried Octadrene Hardcore. I like the feeling of OH MUCH better than how I feel after taking BX.

JP8X pre workout.
I stupidly forgot to being my shaker bottle of Nos Ether to sip on intra. I missed it.

But, I still felt strong and made gains during the workout.

Pushed every set to failure.

No nausea.

I like working out fasted. But since I work out at 1p, I don't know how I'll get enough protein in if I'm not eating anything until 5 or 6p.

My actual workout is on my log. Link in sig, if anyone is interested.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Did a chest blast, today. Fasted. I dropped Burn Xtreme and tried Octadrene Hardcore. I like the feeling of OH MUCH better than how I feel after taking BX.

JP8X pre workout.
I stupidly forgot to being my shaker bottle of Nos Ether to sip on intra. I missed it.

But, I still felt strong and made gains during the workout.

Pushed every set to failure.

No nausea.

I like working out fasted. But since I work out at 1p, I don't know how I'll get enough protein in if I'm not eating anything until 5 or 6p.

My actual workout is on my log. Link in sig, if anyone is interested.
I work out fasted at 12-1pm daily. Only water, coffee, and my RagNOrok PWO prior. Then the RPG intra, and usually some PES or USPLabs protein after.

Sometimes I'll grab an apple or something as a snack mid afternoon and then start eating real food around 5pm.

Google intermittent fasting and the warrior diet. It certainly works well for me after making the adjustment.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Habajaba, no problem getting all your protein macros in?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Habajaba, no problem getting all your protein macros in?
Not at all. I actually really enjoy the eating window because it feels like a feast even though I'm running a deficit. The only tough part is adjusting your body to the new schedule.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Giving RPG a try. Thanks, Habajaba!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Giving RPG a try. Thanks, Habajaba!
Any time, brother. If you don't like it, I'll eat my shorts!

Look forward to hearing how you feel with the RPG. I suspect you'll be a new man! :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to not like it just so you have to eat your shorts!