Worth throwing in Primo-E in cut.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting a cutting cycle in order. Already preety lean now with visible abs. Planning on running 400 Test-E along with 400 Mast Prop. I have a vial Primo-E 200mg/ml. Curious if y’all think it would be worth throwing in a CC of the Primo-E a week. Therefore, 200mg a week. Never ran primo excited to give it a try.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you have yourself pretty well covered on the DHT front with the test and mast. I like primo, but it's not going to do a whole lot more in this scenario. I mean, thered be a better argument for adding in a nandrolone or even boldenone to get some cosmetic effects you won't get with the test/mast alone but hell if this is just a cut to wash off fat and there's no other goal (photo shoot, etc) then again I think you are well and truly covered already. I think you'd be wasting your primo here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it can be benificial but it's going to be more of a total mg thing then it is because you added primo.

If you decide you wanted more gear when calories get low, I think primo is a good option because of the lack of side effects. But if there's something else you know that you handle very well then it can work just as good.

Keep in mind that both masteron and primo do something weird with estrogen, I know there not a ai, but they can act like one. So 400 mast and 400 primo Combined might be too much for 400 test. I know I'm not explaining this correctly but I think you know what I'm talking about.

Something I think that can be very beneficial and relatively safe is a low dose of tren. I'm talking 100-150mg tops. I'm seeing quite a few guys add 100mg tren to there cycles with decent results lately. It's enough to give you a little bit of that tren recomp without the tren sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also agree rlthat a little npp or EQ would probably be better then primo.

I think @200-400mg masteron is better then primo. But in higher doses 600-1000primo takes over.

300-400mg of npp is going to **** all over 400 primo

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are going to love that cycle either way bro. Last summer I ran 450mg Test E (how it worked our with a vail of my TRT test + Underground) and 400 Mast P, for the first time. Wasn't sure what results I would get since I was probably around 15% BF. Holy cow was I surprised. Maybe 3 weeks in I'm doing arms in front of mirror and when I start getting a pump and all of a sudden I have freakish veins popping out like never before. Even now around 6 months later I'm more vascular then before the cycle. Have a blast man!!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely excited to how I react with the 400 Test along with 400 Mast. I’m very sensitive to estrogen, whenever I go over 250 test my nips start to get very puffy. I have to take 2-3mg of Adex a week to counteract the gyno and excess water retention. Would be really cool if with the Mast I could eliminate or greatly reduce my need for aromatize inhibitors.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely excited to how I react with the 400 Test along with 400 Mast. I’m very sensitive to estrogen, whenever I go over 250 test my nips start to get very puffy. I have to take 2-3mg of Adex a week to counteract the gyno and excess water retention. Would be really cool if with the Mast I could eliminate or greatly reduce my need for aromatize inhibitors.
I started with 12.5mg Exemestane every other day but dropped it after mid cycle bloodwork. My Estrogen was lower end of normal range.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it can be benificial but it's going to be more of a total mg thing then it is because you added primo.

If you decide you wanted more gear when calories get low, I think primo is a good option because of the lack of side effects. But if there's something else you know that you handle very well then it can work just as good.

Keep in mind that both masteron and primo do something weird with estrogen, I know there not a ai, but they can act like one. So 400 mast and 400 primo Combined might be too much for 400 test. I know I'm not explaining this correctly but I think you know what I'm talking about.

Something I think that can be very beneficial and relatively safe is a low dose of tren. I'm talking 100-150mg tops. I'm seeing quite a few guys add 100mg tren to there cycles with decent results lately. It's enough to give you a little bit of that tren recomp without the tren sides.
Is 100mg of Tren enough to see results? I never used Tren but thought of trying a low dose.

To OP, I would save the Primo, get more and run a real cycle with it later this year and add something like Deca to this cycle. I’m actually starting a Primo/Deca cycle next week and planning a Mast/Deca cycle later this year.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is 100mg of Tren enough to see results? I never used Tren but thought of trying a low dose.

To OP, I would save the Primo, get more and run a real cycle with it later this year and add something like Deca to this cycle. I’m actually starting a Primo/Deca cycle next week and planning a Mast/Deca cycle later this year.
Ya I’m not sure what I’m gonna do yet, maybe toss in some NPP, maybe some Tren ace. I’ve ran Tren-E and really wasn’t a big fan. Took it up to 600mg and wasn’t impressed whatsoever. Got very strong, but I mean as far as “noticeable gains” I’ve had better results with 30mg of DMZ. And I know for a fact it was legit. However, besides bad night sweats it was side effect free, obviously I’m sure my lipids were destroyed on it but few mouths after. I did blood work and it was just as good as a decade ago when I was 16. However, I know Ace is a different animal so may have to give it a shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Yes, 100mg is where your gonna start seeing some recomp effects. Not full blown tren stuff but at 100mg it's going to add more to your cycle then a lot of other drugs would at 300-400mg.

I'm on 300 test/200mast, baby stuff I know lol

If I swapped out the 200 mast for 100 tren it would make a noticable difference. And I would be on 100 less total mg but it would be stronger.

Does anyone know that back when tren came out it was in fact for people? The doses were like 50-150mg in trials and it was very effective.

Please keep something in mind, I'm talking about adding 100 to give the cutting cycle a little boost, increase the results without adding much negative effects and it's pretty cheap to run that dose.

Do not expect to look like your on tren. That tren look is not happening on 100, hell it's probably not happening at less then 500

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please keep something in mind, I'm talking about adding 100 to give the cutting cycle a little boost, increase the results without adding much negative effects and it's pretty cheap to run that dose.

Do not expect to look like your on tren. That tren look is not happening on 100, hell it's probably not happening at less then 500
I was interested to see your response.

I agree with you. An analogy I'd make here is a natty "fat burner". The natty supp will add to the intended effects you should already be seeing with a caloric deficit etc. It won't transform your results. And it won't be potent enough to overcome a caloric surplus.

Tren at the 100mg dose range will still do its thing, it'll be anticatabolic in its unique way, and with nutrient partitioning. Its still a drug. But it won't be transformative. If you want all the more obvious fullness and vascularity and strength effects you'll likely find 300mg+ needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was interested to see your response.

I agree with you. An analogy I'd make here is a natty "fat burner". The natty supp will add to the intended effects you should already be seeing with a caloric deficit etc. It won't transform your results. And it won't be potent enough to overcome a caloric surplus.

Tren at the 100mg dose range will still do its thing, it'll be anticatabolic in its unique way, and with nutrient partitioning. Its still a drug. But it won't be transformative. If you want all the more obvious fullness and vascularity and strength effects you'll likely find 300mg+ needed.
If someone told me this about the 100 tren ace a year or 2 ago I would have told them there wasting there time, but I've seen a couple ppl do it now and they all had enough results to notice the difference. We even had a guy on the forum here do something similar with less, he added like 75mg tren ace to his trt I think and his strength went up over 4 weeks and he put some pictures up, not a crazy difference but he was noticably bigger and a little more vascular. I can't for the life of me remember who it was but it was definitely on this form. So between that and a few ppl in person I was sold. I'm actually really excited about it myself because of my **** luck with 19nors. 100-150mg is tolerable for me. If I wasn't trying to fight in a few months I would add it in. I know the negative endurance effects shouldn't be there at such a low dose but I can't afford the possiblity.

Maybe I can fudge it with 100 ace and a little carderine 🤷.

Na, il wait lol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah for sure. I watch Jordon Oakley every now and then, purely because he appeals to my broish enjoyment of selfish excess...he'd call 100mg of tren pussy and a total waste etc etc. I find it's a nice balance to Victor Black and Chase Irons advocacy of more Safer dose models of use.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah for sure. I watch Jordon Oakley every now and then, purely because he appeals to my broish enjoyment of selfish excess...he'd call 100mg of tren pussy and a total waste etc etc. I find it's a nice balance to Victor Black and Chase Irons advocacy of more Safer dose models of use.
I can't do Jordan Oakley, I honestly think he's got some kind of mental health problems lol, but aside from that he's begging sooo hard for someone to acknowledge his videos. He is definitely right on the doses that it's going to take for most guys to get big, but I also feel like it's obvious that he megadosed his way to gains and dosent really know what he's doing outside of taking a bunch of gear.

He picks like a 2 second clip from someone else's video and then twists it and lies about the person. Someone will say how there starting they're cycle with 200 mg and going to work all the way up to 1.5g but he will cut out the second part and focus on the 200.

He also says the words "right" and "buddy" so much I wanna shoot myself in the head lol.

I keep trying to watch his stuff but I can rarely make it to the end of a video 🤦

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I wanna pack 20-30lbs of muscle on in the next 2-3 years I'm gonna have to run some 1-1.5gm cycles, hell maybe more. But I wouldn't need to start taking 2 grams tomorrow. I can make out 750, then move to 1g then after maybe 16 weeks on a gram cruise for a few months, start with a gram and move up to 1250 or so. You know, increments.

His advice would be to get on 2 G of gear and stay on it for 18 months straight

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I wanna pack 20-30lbs of muscle on in the next 2-3 years I'm gonna have to run some 1-1.5gm cycles, hell maybe more. But I wouldn't need to start taking 2 grams tomorrow. I can make out 750, then move to 1g then after maybe 16 weeks on a gram cruise for a few months, start with a gram and move up to 1250 or so. You know, increments.

His advice would be to get on 2 G of gear and stay on it for 18 months straight
Lol, absolutely.

Hey I don't know if you follow/watch much of John Jewett? Pretty knowledgeable dude.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I listen to chase irons too, he is the polar opposite, and if you followed him long enough you'll see that he changes his opinion on how to do things every 6 to 8 months. He has some basic principles that I really like and overall I think he has a lot of knowledge. But he's one of those people that when he believes in something his way is right and everyone else is wrong. Hes advocating ppl use 50mg of tren and never go over 100, he has some weird thing where he's stuck on EQ being kidney toxic and he can't stop talking about it, even tho that's a individual side effect and it's really not that much harder on the kidneys than any other steroids are as long as you keep BP and everything in check.

His doses keep getting lower but he's failing to recognize the fact that he's maintaining with those doses and not building someone from the ground up on those baby doses

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, absolutely.

Hey I don't know if you follow/watch much of John Jewett? Pretty knowledgeable dude.
Just started trying to get into him, chase irons is riding that guys dick pretty hard right now lol, so I figured it was at least worth check it out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Victor black is a very intelligent person when it comes to this stuff too, I think he's a little overly cautious with what he prescribes these days. But he know his ****. As long as he doesn't go on any little temper tantrum meltdowns and quit Posting lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't do Jordan Oakley, I honestly think he's got some kind of mental health problems lol, but aside from that he's begging sooo hard for someone to acknowledge his videos. He is definitely right on the doses that it's going to take for most guys to get big, but I also feel like it's obvious that he megadosed his way to gains and dosent really know what he's doing outside of taking a bunch of gear.

He picks like a 2 second clip from someone else's video and then twists it and lies about the person. Someone will say how there starting they're cycle with 200 mg and going to work all the way up to 1.5g but he will cut out the second part and focus on the 200.

He also says the words "right" and "buddy" so much I wanna shoot myself in the head lol.

I keep trying to watch his stuff but I can rarely make it to the end of a video 🤦
I think Jordon totally misses the point with his callouts of Instagram influencer guys like Soosh and his crew. Alot of those guys are models and need to be photoshoot ready in short notice. That's their gig. They can't afford to run a traditional bulk cycle and get a bit fluffy.

And lol Jordon really has a thing for Josh Bridgman. I like Josh. I don't think he is telling bullsh1t with his dosages. Oakley is just using him to be controversial. It's actually getting a bit pathetic.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking maybe bump the Test up to 600mg, keep Mast prop at 400, along with 300mg of NPP. I know that you don’t hold as much water on NPP as regular Nandrolone Decanoate due to the shorter ester and increased injection frequency, combined with 400 Mast. I hope that could keep the water retention to a minimum. Wouldn’t mind having to dose some Adex here and there however.