throwing up during and after a workout???

d00fy

Awards
past 2 weeks during my intense back workouts, i felt like barfing? wtf is this normal i have a protein shake 1:30mins before i lift and 30mins before i lift i take animal pump

i go heavy set...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
are you doing supersets? the only time i've ever seen that was when my old workout partner tried to keep up with me and his pulse got too high.

maybe take a longer break in between sets?

d00fy

Awards
yah i think its the breaks , i aint resting enough between sets
cause im doing heavy sets and drop sets... with 15sec break for the drop set...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay, try this. try doing your heavy set, then a dropset, then taking 1-2 minute break before starting again. thats the only thing i can possibly think of.

Kalakbar

Awards
yah i think its the breaks , i aint resting enough between sets
cause im doing heavy sets and drop sets... with 15sec break for the drop set...
Yeah, it is the high heart rate of an extended period of time. Had a buddy from out of town over and we hit the gym up, he had been doing a ton of weightlifting and bulking, and I needed to establish dominance :p Almost no rest between sets, higher weights than normal, plus we were keeping each other super strict on form. Long story short, I ended up demolishing him on the weight lifting (we have similar amounts of lean mass, but he's a meso and I'm an endo), then got home, sprinted to the washroom, and lost it.

I regret nothing.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It's not a good back or legs day unless you barf.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It's lactic acid build up. Happens to me when I do supersets or workout too quickly.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's lactic acid build up. Happens to me when I do supersets or workout too quickly.
i agree, your body doesnt know what to do with it, and the only way is out.

happens to me after i do widowmakers for squats