Thoughts on next natty cycle?

luke93

Awards
I'm currently finishing up a cycle of ABE and Ergonine. I have one bottle remaining of El1minate as well. I planned on running Follidrone 2.0, El1minate, and ergonine. Is Follidrone 2.0 safe to follow up after ABE? Also what's the best way to dose it? This is my first time taking it and I have heard great things. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Thanks for any help

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It is safe to take FD2 after an ABE run. Personally though I'd recommend you take 2-4 weeks off between the runs so that you can guage the effectiveness of the FD2 better.

As there's nothing hormonal in your upcoming stack why do you want to run El1minate?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No issues running FD2 after ABE. totally different products and MOA's. If I might make an additional natty reccomemndation, it would be either SNS X-gels (also even better/synergistic stacked with ABE for your next run) or additional bulk epicat via CEL Epi-plex... FD2 doesn't have the biggest dose of epic and its been shown that higher doses really do improve the effects, so adding a cost effective, and open label product can certainly help make a good run, better.

Reactions: mw1

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Rise & Swell
Novedex XT
Reversitol
Laxogenin 100

Ultimate Testosterone Boosting Stack With Anabolic Support

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
higher doses really do improve the effects, so adding a cost effective, and open label product can certainly help make a good run, better.
I was going to suggest swapping Ep1logue for El1minate, given the feedback we're getting from UroB, but Ep1logue would cover the big (-)-epicatechin dose too. Really, even just Ep1logue + Ergonine would be a solid stack to follow the ABE run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently finishing up a cycle of ABE and Ergonine. I have one bottle remaining of El1minate as well. I planned on running Follidrone 2.0, El1minate, and ergonine. Is Follidrone 2.0 safe to follow up after ABE? Also what's the best way to dose it? This is my first time taking it and I have heard great things. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Thanks for any help
Yep, FD 2.0 is fine after ABE. I like what Boone mentioned about a higher dosed, fully opened label for an Epi product as well. MassMax XT would fit that bill. Users have reported a 6-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, but with favorable changes in body composition, plus good strength gains as well. I would always keep Ergonine in the mix as well. It is a solid daily ergogenic aid that should always be used.

6b76e0ff9f9d65e16dd5e948474739ec.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently taking FD2 along with SNS XGELS with awesome results!