Next Cycle, Any Thoughts?

theregoesbo

Awards
Stats: 25 y.o. long limbs, short torso.. 6'0", 182 lb, 11% bf, 5+ years of serious lifting experience and played college sports.

Bench: 285, Squat: 335 (recovering from a series of hip/ankle/knee injuries), DL: 495

I've ran cycles before using T, var, and/or epistane (lol) and after hovering at a lean, but not full 175-180 lbs for the past 6 months, have finally committed to putting some weight on to set me up nicely for a lean Spring.

Cycle:
WK 1 - 12: Test E 250 mg/wk (Sun / Weds)
WK 1 - 3: Anavar 50 mg/day
WK 5 - 12: Tren E 300 mg/wk (Sun / Weds)
Wk 5 - 12: Cardarine 15 mg/day
WK 11-14: Anavar 50 mg/day
WK 2-13: Proviron 25-50 mg/day
WK 3-12: HCG 500iu/wk (2x wk) followed by 500 iu/day for 10 days (until 4 days prior to PCT)

Caber + Aromasin on hand, do I take Caber without sides?

PCT:
5 wks pharma Nolva + Clomid classic tapered dosing scheme.. Natty T Boost worth it?

Will take Multis, cycle support, fish oil, taurine throughout. Do I need TUDCA?

Very excited about this and hoping this will be my last cycle and to fully take advantage of the holiday food :) I track and weigh all of my food and plan to start this 200-300 kcal above maintenance (approx 3000 kcal) and work my way up as needed. I really want to avoid the classic overindulgent bulk and put on a clean, dry 10-15 lbs and maintain a low (ideally lower) bf%. My buddy and I have worked and re-worked this cycle for several months in preparation and will run therapeutic levels of GH (2-4iu, 5 day/wk) for 6-8mo. starting in PCT. Pre-cycle bloods have been taken. Will get bloodwork again around week 7 and then again after PCT. Any advice? I'm itching to get started.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the tudca for sure.. And a natty test booster isn't a terrible idea. However have you ever run any sort of cortisol control in your pct? Something like gw or sns reduce xt wouldn't be a bad idea to toss in. Good luck with tren... heard enough I'll probably never use it lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, CEL TUDCA and CYCLE ASSIST will protect your liver and organ during your cycle. Also, a natty test booster was mentioned. CEL M TEST can be used on cycle and during PCT. SNS inhibit P for prolactin control during cycle and SNS reduce XT during PCT to combat the rise in cortisol will be great additions as well.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just run the Var for the last 6-8 weeks.. I don't think you'll see much from 50mgs for 3 weeks. Finish out the cycle with it for weeks 4-12 or 6-12.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 9
Joedoubledose Supplements 6