Thinking about stacking Superdrol and Trenavar

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Here's what I have in mind. Currently on my post cycle.

Superdrol: 30/30/30/30
Trenavar: 90/90/90/90
DAA
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Cycle assist
BCAA Powder

What do you guys think? Would stacking both Superdrol and Trenavar like this be over doing it? What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 30mg of SD is excessive.. Unless you've done it before at that dose and felt that the results were better than with 20mg.

I'd also run Trenavar a week or few longer than SD.

Grab some taurine for back pumps and TUDCA for liver, you'll need it at that dose of SD. Milk thistle is worthless.

How would your PCT look like?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I would feel like hell on that much and I am 230lbs. I agree with gohard I would lover the SD. Also I would have an extensive PCT ready to go because you will need it.

rphash49

Awards
OP What did you dose sd previously?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Id start the TVar a couple weeks early. 90mg is doing major cutting/recomp for me right now and I'm quite thrilled four weeks in with the results and lack of sides but I'd hate to stop it right now. I'm leaning towards at least six, stacked with Hdrol. It's slow to kick in so preload it a couple weeks before you end with a few weeks of SD.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
And yeah 30mg of SD is heavy. Most people feel like they're being fed rat poison every day with only 20

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Sorry I didn't go into detail about myself....

I'm 27, 6'4 and weigh 265lbs. I've done PHs before like Hdrol, Tren, Epistaine and Methylsten, but not Superdrol. I still have a lot to learn...

Grab some taurine for back pumps and TUDCA for liver, you'll need it at that dose of SD. Milk thistle is worthless.
How would your PCT look like?
Never tried TUDCA... How effective is it protecting the liver? I might pick some up! I'm planning on using Nolva/Clomid combo with a T booster for my PCT.

rphash49

Awards
Sorry I didn't go into detail about myself....

I'm 27, 6'4 and weigh 265lbs. I've done PHs before like Hdrol, Tren, Epistaine and Methylsten, but not Superdrol. I still have a lot to learn...

Never tried TUDCA... How effective is it protecting the liver? I might pick some up! I'm planning on using Nolva/Clomid combo with a T booster for my PCT.
Tudca is the best liver protection you can use. How did you dose m-sten?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
TUDCA is king of liver protection. For a compound as strong as Superdrol you would want it, and although I wouldn't go so far as to say milk thistle is worthless - it is certainly not going to do enough to counter Superdrol. Try 20 first as I have several friends that ran it at 20 and had great gains. Add a multi like Athletic Multi to this stack for general health benefits.

bel1

Awards
What was your last cycle? how much did you dose msten at?
30mg is way too much imo..

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
My last cycle was Trenadrol (17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone) 120/120/120/120

When I dosed Methylsten I did it with LMG and Epistane. It was an experiment I did... Never took 3 PHs at once at that time. It was harsh, but I did get some gains.
Methylsten: 15/15/15/15
Max LMG: 30/30/30/30
Epistane: 30/30/30/30

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
My new cycle will start right after Thanksgiving at the end of this month!
How about I dose my stack like this:

Superdrol: 20/20/20/20/20/20
Trenavar: 60/60/60/60/60/60
TUDCA
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
BCAA Powder

Thanks for the info on the TUDCA! I was definitely looking for another liver protectant!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My new cycle will start right after Thanksgiving at the end of this month!
How about I dose my stack like this:

Superdrol: 20/20/20/20/20/20
Trenavar: 60/60/60/60/60/60
TUDCA
Fish Oil
Cycle Assist
BCAA Powder

Thanks for the info on the TUDCA! I was definitely looking for another liver protectant!
Trenavar dose should b higher. Ppl r gonna say u shouldn't run SD for 6 weeks, but at that dose its the same equivalent as 30/30/30/30 so I don't see anything wrong with this. U have tudca which is good. The trenavar I'd keep at 90 the whole time or go higher if u have the cash. I'd grab something for prolactin though like Inhibit-P or Prolactrone. And lethargy is gonna suck with this cycle so u might wanna run a test base.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yeah prepare to feel lazy as a mother****er and say bye to your nuts for a bit

rphash49

Awards
If you felt bad on 4 weeks of m-sten, lmg, epi than you are going to feel like death weeks 5 and 6 of trenavar/superdrol cycle. You are going to need something to combat lethargy. Test would be best. You could try dermacrine but I don't think it will be strong enough.

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
If you felt bad on 4 weeks of m-sten, lmg, epi than you are going to feel like death weeks 5 and 6 of trenavar/superdrol cycle. You are going to need something to combat lethargy. Test would be best. You could try dermacrine but I don't think it will be strong enough.
Thanks for the heads up!
I normally add Tribulus, Fenugreek and Eurycoma longifollia for a T Boost. I might try dermacrine... or is there any other strong testosterone booster?

rphash49

Awards
Thanks for the heads up!
I normally add Tribulus, Fenugreek and Eurycoma longifollia for a T Boost. I might try dermacrine... or is there any other strong testosterone booster?
The t boosters you mentioned will do very little week's 5 and 6 of a sd run. I'm using dermacrine with a high dose epi(75mg) cycle and I'm liking the results so far.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Trenavar can be stacked with anything according to mike arnold, even for long periods at higher dosages..

wtfmactruck

Awards
I was thinking about doin this cycle in September 6 weeks of trenavar and only 4 weeks of superdrol.anybody ran this cycle recently?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I was thinking about doin this cycle in September 6 weeks of trenavar and only 4 weeks of superdrol.anybody ran this cycle recently?
No but I plan to do sd and tr3n with prop 100mg eod in about 3 months