I got my hands on some supplements and thinking of stacking them any suggestions?

Grumydan

Awards
I have Two bottles of each of these;
-SNS X-Gels
-Alphamax XT
-Ep1c unleashed

I did a stack of X-gels and Alcar 500 worked pretty good but received some joint pain but nothing I couldn't handle.

I have read around on the forums and did some research but I haven't seen the three stacked together looking for opinions. If any of you have any time I would appreciate it the input on a decent way to stack these.

Thank you

Yes this is my first post long time Troll

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take more than two at a time, seems like kind of a waste to me. You're only going to get so much from natty anabolics. I would do Alphamax xt and then pick between the epic or x-gels. Cant go wrong either way. I just don't see you making any more gains by taking them all at the same time. Good luck

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
These three products could definitely be run at the same time, but as stated above it might make more sense to split them up. The feedback on stacking Alphamax XT and X-Gels has been incredible, so my suggestion would be to stack these two and follow this stack with Ep1c. You could also consider running Alphamax XT and X-Gels for 4 weeks, then adding in Ep1c for the last 4 weeks, and then continue to run Ep1c after your 8 week Alphamax and X-gels cycle is done.

Have you used any of these products before? Its always recommended to run products solo the first time to see what works best for you. But with Alphamax and X-Gels being such a powerful stack, I would rather see you stack these two to have a solid 8 week cycle. For the first time around I wouldn't stack all three together though. You won't be able to assess what products helped you the most, and you won't know which product caused which benefit. Sounds like you did your homework on this stack though. Enjoy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This. I'd run them all three together. That is a great natty stack!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All three are good, but unless you've ran them solo, I wouldn't stack them. You will not know how or even if each supplement treats you.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Great stack, the only thing I would say for you to add is Tr1umph to compliment the XGels, and/or Androcrine to compliment the Ep1c, either way though your base stack will be excellent for gains.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would stack XGels throughout the entire time, just on workout days, run AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks and follow with the Ep1c I would suggest

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your current goal? Cutting/bulking/recomping?

If it were me, I'd run Ep1c+Alphamax for an 8 week cut, then lean bulk for 8 weeks with X-Gels and PA/Tr1umph.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some really good stacks going on right now on AM. I'm also on team try products solo first, then build stacks. Since people respond differently, it's always best to get a feel of what works for you. Then when it's time to stack, you know how to best lay out the combos.

If you only are looking to stack them, then I would say Xgels/Alphamax XT followed by EP1C.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Take them all and then follow it up with Folidrone 2.0.

Grumydan

Awards
THANK YOU ALL for the advice and great suggestion I appreciate it very much!

I did 8 weeks on Alcar 500 and X-gels was a pretty a good cycle but I did get some soreness in the joints.

I am currently trying for a lean bulking run... 8 weeks of Xgels/Alphamax XT followed by 8 weeks of EP1C, maybe what I am leaning to.
any tweaks you may suggest for this again greatly appreciated.

The Dan

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Grab a joint supp to run with xGels and/or dose fish oil *12 hours* apart from your pre workout xGels.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your current goal? Cutting/bulking/recomping?

If it were me, I'd run Ep1c+Alphamax for an 8 week cut, then lean bulk for 8 weeks with X-Gels and PA/Tr1umph.
I like this idea a lot.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take all three together depending on what your plan is. It might be Better to use x gels for a bulk later on.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Awesome stack...I've run that before, I was very happy...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my hands on some supplements and thinking of stacking them any suggesti...

Great products and stack suggestions above. OP, you can't go wrong with how you stack them.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic stack man, good luck!

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I stack many supplements together sometimes and some always.Try lowering the dose of all 3 at different times to find out which one is causing the joint pain problem. I personally don't like bananas but I eat a bite of one before bed, to help muscle pains from working out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack looks good! You should see solid results from it as long as diet and training are on par. Are you logging it?