These Compounds And Cutting?

DubStrength

Awards
20mg daily of 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one
And
20mg daily of 17b-hydroxy-2a 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine

What can I expect to see as a result of taking this and being on a 2400cal diet during use and pct?

This is by the company "Built" its called "Cuts Phase 2". Phase 1 is only that dosing of 2-cyano. And phase 3 has Methyl-1 and Androst in addition to the rest of Phase 2s. So I'll stay away from phase 3 to save my body some stress. Phase 2 however I'm interested.

I'm assuming at 2400cals to cut, that even during pct I won't retain much if any muscle correct? What will this do exactly for fat loss, will it be worth it?

During cycle: I will be taking Leecheek Nutritions Cycle armor, and a few Milk Thistle caps.

PCT: Will include Leecheek Nutritions T-X3, A few caps of Milk Thistle, and Clomid (research grade at the moment unless I can get a script off a known source)

Any tips or opinions would be great, or even thoughts on just doing the Phase 1 if its worth it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's definitely more of a bulk stack but I guess you could cut on it. Definitely bump your calories back up for pct though, don't want to lose your gains! You need tudca on cycle as well. are those doses per cap and how many caps?

DubStrength

Awards
That's definitely more of a bulk stack but I guess you could cut on it. Definitely bump your calories back up for pct though, don't want to lose your gains! You need tudca on cycle as well. are those doses per cap and how many caps?
What is Tudca? And its 2 servings a day, so two caps. Each cap has 10mg of each of those compounds. Thats why I said 20mg of each daily. And bumping to around 3k cals would help maintain the gains? Would this even be worth cutting on? I'm not sure how well any PH can even aid in cutting.