the napalm detroit barbell experience...

napalm

napalm

Awards
O yea u know the time? I'll seriously consider it, would be a cool learning experience just to see it done in real life not YouTube
pretty sure it starts at 9, i'll find out sunday.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, napalm, you're definitely in the lead as the guy working out in the most badass gym. Also quite evident you manned up this session

napalm

napalm

Awards
got a nice little - and by that i mean across the whole inside of my l arm - shirt burn from trying to get that thing off...

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, the joys of tight bench shirts. And you have a 400lb bench legend to crank you all the way into it, too.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Oh, the joys of tight bench shirts. And you have a 400lb bench legend to crank you all the way into it, too.
i'm telling you, i got some shyt when i took the jack out of my gym bag. big clay was like, everyone in here wears inzer, except the guys sponsored by someone else.

i'll make it work though...

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, no doubt. But you should probably just tell him you heard Inzer shirts are for poosies. (That's not true, Inzer shirts hurt like a mofo)

napalm

napalm

Awards
Oh, no doubt. But you should probably just tell him you heard Inzer shirts are for poosies. (That's not true, Inzer shirts hurt like a mofo)
uh, no txs. based on my limited experience, i don't think that would go over very well...

:biglaugh:

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pears are the 1 fruit I forget I like and therefore rarely eat...then I eat like 3 and think "I should eat more of these". Then I forget.

I'm on a pomegranate kick right now since they're in season.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pears are the 1 fruit I forget I like and therefore rarely eat...then I eat like 3 and think "I should eat more of these". Then I forget.

I'm on a pomegranate kick right now since they're in season.
I don't like the texture of pears.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How the **** are you getting fresh fruit up there, Napalm? The only ripe fruit I can get from the store now are bananas.

Though, I do shop at the Commisary..and they suck..

napalm

napalm

Awards
we got an awesome market just east of downtown. everything from fruit to goats to half a cow. largest farmers market in the country.

edit: asian pears are what i like, that shouldn't be a surprise.

they're soft and juicy...

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
I love them too haven't had one in a year cause they are high in sugar so it wasnt the best choice while I was on my deit

smoker145

I eat oranges in season ... MAn are they good.

Get creative with your desserts...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love, LOVE grapefruit, but thanks to napalm & my old man drugs, I can't eat em.

Napalm prob saved my life, actually. :D

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we got an awesome market just east of downtown. everything from fruit to goats to half a cow. largest farmers market in the country.

edit: asian pears are what i like, that shouldn't be a surprise.

they're soft and juicy...
See I wouldn't notice they were Asian napalm.

smoker145

Banana dipped in chocolate syrup, with some ice cream, maybe a waffle. It's Hoover DAM good

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grapefruit is bad?
It can be with some prescription meds. It has some mechanism that allows the meds to be absorbed without breaking down, and the dosages are significantly more potent.

Grapefruit with antidepressants and BP meds have caused fatal overdoses.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's always money in the banana stand.

I'll log on to the desktop and rep anyone who gets that. ^^^^

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
Great Saturday night for everyone sitting on AM talking about bananas oranges pearsand grapefruit lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
i gotta train at 10 tomorrow, prolly weak point stuff: 1 arm rows, hammer curls, lat pull downs.

that means i gotta get up at 8 and take a half hour shower to loosen up, then eat breakfast...