The Ment Diaries

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Hey everyone Ment seems to have come on the scene more prevalently lately. For those who have never done a Ment only cycle I thought this may be quite informative to log my adventure with my 3rd total cycle. This cycle is of Ment aka Trestolone. I'm taking Ment Acetate in injectable form at a dose of 50mg a day. Also, due to Ments high aromitization rate I'm taking 1mg everyday of arimidex. This has fully taken away my estrodial issue. Confirmed through one of my 8 yearly insurance covered doctor ordered hormonal panels due to a serious medical condition. Since I'm already 43 days in I'll do a post on days 1 to 20, then another from 21 to 40. Going forward I'll be doing one possibly everyday or eod minimum. I encourage any positive, respectful or informative comments or any questions you may have.

sespress

Awards
Wow, that's a lot of Arimidex.
Yeah actually it is, there's the dose my girls mother takes after surviving cancer. I think half that would work. Have you tried exemestane?

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Indeed my friend but it has totally brought me to normal since day 11 of the cycle so that's just the way it is due to Ments one of only 2 negatives I've experienced in the 43 days.

sespress

Awards
Indeed my friend but it has totally brought me to normal since day 11 of the cycle so that's just the way it is due to Ments one of only 2 negatives I've experienced in the 43 days.
Just curious when you got the estrogen sides or bloodwork done and realized you need the AI did you start at 1mg or step up by chance?

Just saying it's worth looking into your estrogen numbers again see if they are in the low end. I'm sure that's taken care of any of the aromitization since it's a huge dose it is GARUNTEED to do that much but it might be over kill on your system?

Anyone else? I'm not the expert I've just been told myself not to bottom out estrogen.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Yeah without the panels as proof I'd be thinking the same thing . Except for the high dose part. Let me first say estro sides presented as water retention in hands / wrist and ankles by day 3 and 4. Started arimidex at 1mg eod. This took away some but not all retention. So upped it to 1mg every day. Had panel done 4 days after that and estrogen wasn't bottomed out it was at 23 which is in the lower level of normal but not abnormally or dangerously low. Then, luckily because of my medical condition I requested another on day 25. Estrodial was nearly exact same at that point again being at low normal level of 21. So I'm pretty confident in the protocol I'm running. One thing thiugh, which I guess since its working near perfectly is kinda not relavent at this point, is that through my studies 1mg a day might a kinda high but not really high dose of arimidex. Like I said the dose is working near perfect so either way I'm good with it. Fortunately, due to my medical issue I can almost on command have these panels drawn. Not everyday of course but I'd bet I could get Doc to do one every 2 weeks if I wanted to.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So I guess I'll start diary. Days 1 to 20.
Positives:
Increased mood
Increased in gym pump
Increased all day pump
Increased Endurance
Increased sex drive
Increased overall energy
Increased aggression in gym. Not out of control out of gym aggro like one may experience when using Tren.
Increased strength in that on avg. The big compounds, deads,squats,bench and military press have gone up on avg 25 lbs.
Increased weight by about 7 lbs by day 20. I'm an extreme ecto so this was quite welcomed.
Increased appetite and metabolism
Due to it being the Acetate ester most of these effects came by day 6 or 7 and the full effects like the total strength gains, the total weight gain came by day 12 or so. Not having to wait a couple weeks was nice. It kicks in fast and hits you like a hammer. Thors hammer. Also, by day 20 was eating 5500 cals a day to keep up with the appetite increase.

Negatives: There are basically 2.

1 being the estro increase which was taken away with the arimidex.

2 and the one still ongoing . Trouble sleeping past 5am. I get up for work at 630 so its not a huge deal but the 90 minutes I've just recently gotten adjusted to. Sleep aids always make me feel like I tired till like noon of next day so I haven't tried any yet. I hate that type of feeling.

So thatsthat's day 1-20 guys of Ment Ace at 50mg a day only cycle so far.
Days 21-40 coming soon guys.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
This is for 2kvette who private messages me. I responded with this but it won't send to you because you need to get rid of some of your messemessages. Hey bro they seem to be real strict here about source sharing so here's my email we can talk there. [emai/email]

sespress

Awards
So I guess I'll start diary. Days 1 to 20.
Positives:
Increased mood
Increased in gym pump
Increased all day pump
Increased Endurance
Increased sex drive
Increased overall energy
Increased aggression in gym. Not out of control out of gym aggro like one may experience when using Tren.
Increased strength in that on avg. The big compounds, deads,squats,bench and military press have gone up on avg 25 lbs.
Increased weight by about 7 lbs by day 20. I'm an extreme ecto so this was quite welcomed.
Increased appetite and metabolism
Due to it being the Acetate ester most of these effects came by day 6 or 7 and the full effects like the total strength gains, the total weight gain came by day 12 or so. Not having to wait a couple weeks was nice. It kicks in fast and hits you like a hammer. Thors hammer. Also, by day 20 was eating 5500 cals a day to keep up with the appetite increase.

Negatives: There are basically 2.

1 being the estro increase which was taken away with the arimidex.

2 and the one still ongoing . Trouble sleeping past 5am. I get up for work at 630 so its not a huge deal but the 90 minutes I've just recently gotten adjusted to. Sleep aids always make me feel like I tired till like noon of next day so I haven't tried any yet. I hate that type of feeling.

So thatsthat's day 1-20 guys of Ment Ace at 50mg a day only cycle so far.
Days 21-40 coming soon guys.
Have you tried mk 677? It's a ghrp so it's not related to any gear perse but if your OK with a bit of water retention/bloat coming back you can run that along side. More igf1 and the most notable side is lethargy and deep sleep. So I dose it at night. The bloat goes away right after you stop so don't let that freak you out. It would likely help your sleep.

Dunno your med condition but you would want to consider that of course before doing anything else but you seem to be OK on MENT so.. just another thought.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I appreciate that but I want to keep it to Ment only so I know everything is due to Ment and not the other compound.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Thought I'd post a brief diet piece of what I'm doing.currently to stay in a caloric surplus on Ment with its increase appetite effect plus increased metabolism effect. For an extreme ecto who walks around naturally with no cardio and eating in surplus who still walks around at 6-8 % bf. First I'm eating 7000 calories now. Having a wife makes this possible otherwise I'd never with work have a chance to do this. Old school classic stay at home real woman makes many things including 7000 calories possible. Love her, she's awesome and has a full-time job at home doing everything that's gotta be done. I'm doing no less then 2x my body weight in protein a day. Always making sure that I get the 2:1:1 ratio thing of leucine, isoleucine and valine in all 7 of my meals. I know a bit overboard. Most days at least 5 out of 7 a week I use 3grams of protein per pound so I'm getting 1800 cals from protein, another 1800 from mostly good fats. If say about 75% are from good fats and the rest from carbs. All complex carbs except for upon waking, pre and POST and sometimes intra. My experience with Ment you have to constantly play catch up to really get most out of it because of the metabolism and appetite increase. So if your not an eater you may wanna steer clear of Ment for bulking.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok guys and gals, days 21-40 of the Ment Diaries coming at ya. Some of which I'll be simply copying and pasting due to so many similar effects. Every one of these positives have increased during the last 20 days.

Positives:
Increased mood
Increased in gym pump
Increased all day pump
Increased Endurance
Increased sex drive big time.
Increased overall energy
Increased appetite
Increased metabolism
Increased strength in that on avg. The big compounds, deads,squats,bench and military press have now gotten up to on avg 60lbs increase by end if this 20 day period.

Negatives/Sides
The continued estrodial issue that I have taken care of with Arimidex at 1mg everyday. Good thing haven't had to increase dose and estrodial still the same, this seems to be what the dose will be for entirety of cycle. I've been getting every 25 day panels though so ill know if something changes.

Still problem sleeping past 5am . Haven't tried any sleep aids yet because of how they make me feel sluggish next day till like noon and that can't be since I have to work obviously.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Folks mentioned the 1mg of adex a day being a lot. Not the case for Trest. There's multiple documented cases of people needing 2.5mg of letro every day to manage estro sides.

Prolactin sides are also a problem for many. I'd recommend to anyone to have caber or prami on the shelf just in case. In my experience, which is only even oral trest, the prolactin sides can come at any time and quickly.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Folks mentioned the 1mg of adex a day being a lot. Not the case for Trest. There's multiple documented cases of people needing 2.5mg of letro every day to manage estro sides.

Prolactin sides are also a problem for many. I'd recommend to anyone to have caber or prami on the shelf just in case. In my experience, which is only even oral trest, the prolactin sides can come at any time and quickly.
Finally, someone else with some knowledge about Arimidex, thank you! Yeah my prolactin thru my panels hasn't risen possibly due to me taking care of the estrodial problem so quickly or I may be genetically good with the prolactin side when it comes to AAS. Don't know because this is only 3rd cycle and first two were of Test Cypionate ran at 425 and 600mgs a week. So I haven't done say a deca yet. However, again thank you because that is definitely a issue that comes with injectable ment acetate I just forgot to say it. Oh also to anyone following my journey I put up a album so far theres 6 pics in it if any of you care to check that out. In addition, follow up from days 21-40 I've had to up the calories by the end of that period of time to 7000. I went into all that in more depth in a earlier post that all of you can see just scroll up to it. I'm always forgetting to say something so forgive me guys I will post it though when I remember things. I guess my wife is right. I forget everything. Oh I have a somewhat unique way I pin every day without ever having any pain at all ever post injection and increased ease of injection as well. Some who are versed in AAS may say, this is obvious and they already knew if it for a while but I've found a surprising amount do not so if anyone wants to know about it let me know.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Finally, someone else with some knowledge about Arimidex, thank you! Yeah my prolactin thru my panels hasn't risen possibly due to me taking care of the estrodial problem so quickly or I may be genetically good with the prolactin side when it comes to AAS. Don't know because this is only 3rd cycle and first two were of Test Cypionate ran at 425 and 600mgs a week. So I haven't done say a deca yet. However, again thank you because that is definitely a issue that comes with injectable ment acetate I just forgot to say it. Oh also to anyone following my journey I put up a album so far theres 6 pics in it if any of you care to check that out. In addition, follow up from days 21-40 I've had to up the calories by the end of that period of time to 7000. I went into all that in more depth in a earlier post that all of you can see just scroll up to it. I'm always forgetting to say something so forgive me guys I will post it though when I remember things. I guess my wife is right. I forget everything. Oh I have a somewhat unique way I pin every day without ever having any pain at all ever post injection and increased ease of injection as well. Some who are versed in AAS may say, this is obvious and they already knew if it for a while but I've found a surprising amount do not so if anyone wants to know about it let me know.
My woman is always on me for that also. I forgot to play Jenga with one of the girls most recently I do believe. She's a real good woman, though.

Anyway, yes. On any other cycle, I don't even take an AI regularly. With Trest, though, you need it. And I'd like to highlight that it can happen ANY time. I didn't even get rebound gyno from high dose epistane/LMG stack, but I sure got it from oral Trest (assuming it wasn't the test I was pinning, but that's not known for any particular rebound gyno). Letro finally knocked down the puffiness, but one nip still hurts like a bitch so I'm going to have to suck it up and take the Prami. Caber isn't stable in liquid, and my cabaser source is no longer, so I'll buckle down for the Prami sides. :(

I really like that the underground is taking to this compound more. It's boss. I think people think its weak because it's still OTC.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and no, exemestane doesn't work any better than adex for this situation (even though I generally prefer exem.) I was running 20mg a day alongside toremifene on week 3 of PCT when I got this gyno flareup and I've never had more than the itchy tingles which in the past I could knock out by running .3mg of adex for less than a week.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Yeah I'm lucky in the frequency of my bloods sounds like otherwise I would've been in for some not so fun surprised. To go further on arimidex I've learned through some research that 1mg a day is nearly an average dose even wthout Ment but for say another compound you may usevtgat aromitizes. Slightly higher then avg dose but not a or higher.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
No joke, brother! I can't afford them that often, but I'll have to book some unplanned ones if the Prami doesn't knock the remainder of this down.

Yes, some folks average 1mg QD or QOD of adex for a non-trest cycle, but these are usually folks who are prone to gyno. I've been quite resistant up to this point, hence my surprise at this and my cautionary tale.

I think it would be suitable to recommend frequent bloods such as yours for a trest cycle as it seems harsh on sides as far as tossing the body's hormonal balance on its proverbial ass. How frequently are you having blood pulled here? Forgive me if I missed it above.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
About every 25 days I've been getting them. Due to my medical issue I'm able to pretty much get them on command so I've been doin about once every 25 days I'll request my doc for them. This how iam also able to get so many dexascans. So I'm able to know close to darn near exactly my bf% so accurately.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
About every 25 days I've been getting them. Due to my medical issue I'm able to pretty much get them on command so I've been doin about once every 25 days I'll request my doc for them. This how iam also able to get so many dexascans. So I'm able to know close to darn near exactly my bf% so accurately.
Wow! That is a lucky thing, but I doubt that anything so serious that you can call up bloods that often is worth the trade, so I'm also sorry to hear about that, bro.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Wow! That is a lucky thing, but I doubt that anything so serious that you can call up bloods that often is worth the trade, so I'm also sorry to hear about that, bro.
Yeah man, trust me its it's not worth the trade. I'd tell it here no problem but it may be rather long and I can imagine someone getting smart and saying something with internet courage they'd never say to my face and it would sour me on forums for another decade like that type of thing did 10 yrs ago the last time I ventured on to these things. It is and definitely could be related to BB though due to its all about eating/diet/caloric intake/challenges of eating the BB way and doing it rigjt,enough and consistently but who wants to talk about the probably most important yet boring parts of BB right!?!?! Lmao

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Fortunately, due the prodding and tough, hard as nails mentorship from my grandfather my whole life about every choice and action i took during the early teens till even now, one was about getting a business degree instead of one of the ones that have no $$ in them I could afford them if I had to but I know they are very expensive, disgustingly expensive so I empathize with anyone having to pay for them.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok guys time to get current with the Ment Diaries. Day 41-44. Today. Nothing new to report on the positive and negative ends. Day 41 and 42 were off days. Yesterday was delts and today I did biceps and legs which I do not ever do two body parts on same day except for arm day where I do bi's and tri's. However, I wanted Xmas off moreso due to having a 11 year old daughter and wanted to be able to make tomorrow all about her and shuttling her to any of the many family she loves seeing that she only sees like 2 times a year. I pretty much have done this trick for the last 10 yrs or so. I'm not a pro BB nor does it put $ in my pocket in any way at all so once a yr doing this is fine by me. I can say military press, squat and standing barbell curl all went up from day 40 till now day 44. Military up another 5 for a total of 55, squat up another 10 for a total of 75 and curl up another 5 for a total of 42.5lbs. Will have another panel run on Jan 2nd so we'll see if estrodial is still all good and if prolactin still fine without assistance.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
To everyone following me on my journey and to everyone who hasn't yet wink wink, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
20161222_111840.jpg

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Been up for over an hour already putting toys together. Forearms are so pumped I have to stop every 20 mins to let pump subside. I'm using hammers and pliers and screwdrivers and stuff. Hover board and motorized scooter complete so far. Scared as hell to watch 11 yr old daughter hovering. Hovering! Back to the future part 2 **** people! Yikes says Daddy.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Day 45, Christmas day, Ment Diaries. Everything same from last entry a day ago but have been stuffing my face without any discretion as opposed to other years trying to stay on pace with Ments metabolic and appetite increase. Also the up early with loads of energy helped with Christmas activities with 11 yr old. I just watched a human hover. I'm only 37, i never thought I'd see this kinda stuff. Daughter acting like this is just normal thing to be able to do. When I tell her I lived in a time when the internet didn't even exist, her head looks like it's going to explode. So funny.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok fellow fitness ladies and gentlemen! Back with day 46 of my journey. No more unscheduled off days people, other then my normal training split scheduled day off. I'm extremely enthused about getting in there at 6 once the wife gets home from work. Unfortunately, for her she doesn't get the day after Xmas off. I always take it off because after playing all day with daughter with her new stuff plus doing the Alpha male thing all day at my house because I'm the new patriarch of family since father 5 yrs ago and grandfather last yr died. So Xmas dinner is held at my house and being the person that is supposed to keep things going smoothly as far as other relatives kids and a few relatives who when drinking I'd allowed act a fool. So day after I'm usually pretty exhausted so I like to be able to sleep till when ever and do nothing all day until my normal gym time at 6 with wifey. Today is leg day quad focused. I have another leg day hamstring and calf focused. Looking forward to some hopefully, squat and front squat and lunges strength gains. Been eating like a starved tortured person. Appetite so high and metabolism so high right now it's great. Still doing 7000 calories a day. Still at same dose of the Ment Acetate and same of the Arimidex. Ment 50-60mg a day and arimidex at 1mg a day. New bloods tomorrow so by Thursday I'll know if estrodial and hematocrit and prolactin are all still in check. I'm so glad when I bought syringes and needles for this cycle I bought 100 packs of both types I use every day. My method I use for taking both the Ment and the Arimidex ends up going thru 3 a day. One big 3cc 23 guage normal one and two small insulin needles. I'd have run out quick and been screwed big time. Gotta eat 3rd meal so I'll write more later guys. Again, all questions and comments or info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading everyone.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
RagnarLothbrk

To be honest, I have to re-read this thread. Actually, only flew through the posts. Have you done any blood panels? And especially on Ment: did you do a sperm quality test afterwards?
Before using trestolone, I will do a test run with dbols (see info below) and would like to have more infor on sperm quality.

To others in this thread (if not already mentioned): Ment converts into the much more potent 17alpha methylestradiol (like Dianabol). To combat this, is not that easy.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
RagnarLothbrk

To be honest, I have to re-read this thread. Actually, only flew through the posts. Have you done any blood panels? And especially on Ment: did you do a sperm quality test afterwards?
Before using trestolone, I will do a test run with dbols (see info below) and would like to have more infor on sperm quality.

To others in this thread (if not already mentioned): Ment converts into the much more potent 17alpha methylestradiol (like Dianabol). To combat this, is not that easy.
I believe that it converts to 7aa-estradiol, but you are correct that it converts to a more potent variant of estrogen similar to the case with metandienone. This is the reason we were advocating such liberal e2 control.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Yup mentioned a few times including most recent post about today. I'll have bloods done tomorrow. I have bloods done every 25 days starting at day 12 of this cycle. due to medical condition i have I'm able to get them this often. So far after adding the Arimidex every single marker has been in point. As far as sperm I honestly don't care even though everything's been on point and will have another update Thursday with all my numbers, I'm 37 and I have one child. I'm totally done having kids nor caring about the ability to have them. Honestly if my ability to have any sperm was to vanish I'd be happy about this. Also I should say I'm on trt so my balls coming back on for testosterone production is another thing that I honestly do not care about. However, im still doing the bloods so often because of the estrodial, hematocrit, prolactin and the few other markers I want to stay In normal range that Ment tends to mess with. So like I said day 12 everything was good, we'll see Thursday when I get them back again if things are still all good. I do definitely agree with you, bloods are very important to have done by everyone taking any AAS cycle. Thankfully I am able to get them often.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I think you are right. Thanks for correcting me :)
No worries! It's easy to turn around. The Trest should be 7a-methyl-19-nor-testosterone. I believe that the 7aa sticks around through the aromitization and so forth. It is also the theory of many that this is what causes such drastic prolactin problems; the fact that it spikes e2 badly.

I forgot to hit the multiquote, sorry. Anyway, FWIW, your sperm count is going to be crashed on Trest. It's being investigated as a birth control pill for men. The studies thus far have shown that sperm count makes a solid recovery, but we are taking more than they would ever prescribe for birth control. My old lady can't have any more kids anyway, so I no longer worry about this either.

Shutdown, since this is a 7aa-19nor, is going to be wicked. I don't recommend running this injected without HCG. This also, in theory, would help prevent any theoretical (and only theoretical) risk of permanent shutdown of sperm production. That's what you'll find about this compound; a lot of the fears are theoretical.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
@ SanMarino the guy who said someone was right about something. The comment starting with Uh wasn't me to another.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
As far as your PM to me and your post here about Ment was some very good info. Part of the research I did about Ment before using it contained the birth control thing so I was aware of that part but like you read that part is irrelevant to me since I don't care about that effect. In addition, I was aware of the prolactin effect as well. However, the other things were great info that I wasn't aware of. Today is day 45, I'll have my most recent bloods back from yesterday back in front of me on Thursday. So I'll know what's up with my estrodial, prolactin, and hematicrit, lipids, and all liver enzymes. I take my own blood pressure twice a week. Although I have genetically I'd call abnormally low bp so I honestly never fear this result. My blood pressure even while on this is still less then 100 with both numbers. So as far as the blood results I get tomorrow I'm really only concerned about my estrodial, prolactin, hematicrit, liver enzymes and cholesterol. None of which was elevated, except estrogen on day 11 but was normal due to the 1mg of Arimidex a day. In avg after the day 11 panels I've started the every 25ish days or so panel's. I'll have more of day 45 info a little later after hitting the gym guys. Talk to you a little later fellas.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Alright guys day 47, Tuesday, 12/27/16. Chest day. Yesterday was leg day quad focused. Did squat, front squat, leg press and leg extensions. 3 sets of each excercise 7-10 reps, 1.5 mins rest tween sets. Squat went up 10lbs from last quad focused leg day, as did leg press and front squats. Leg extensions up 5. More to come soon gotta eat.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Monday was the quad focused leg day. Today is chest day. Leaving to go to gym in a hour with wife. All positive of Ment are still going on the two negatives so far, the elevated estrodial which so far nullified with the arimidex and the sleeping trouble past 5am. Will know tomorrow with blood results whether everything is still all good like it was on day 12. Appetite has leveled finally where I've been able to do 7000 calories for the last several days. Chest day will consist of flat batbell, incline barbell, incline dumbell, flat dumbell flys, then flat dumbell drop set of basically a set of what I can get for 10 then every 20 secs get lower weight dumbbells till I get all the way down the rack of the dumbell. Then with huge pump in chest I leave a nd have my shake of whey hydro isolate with Karbolyn in car in way home. About 35 mins after being home have post workout meal. Then 30 min nap then we watch our shows, i eat twice while shows going on then one meal right before bed, around 11-12 .

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Leaving for gym now guys. Tell you about chest in a hour or 2. Gym is about 500 yards literally from my house. Which is why we sacrificed to be with a LAfitness.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Hey guys back and post w/o shake in me. Bout to Amazon Prime Video binge. So chest day went awesome! Flat barbell up another 10 from last week,incline barbell up 10, incline dumbell up 5, dumbell flys up 5 and the drop set I do at end starting weight I can't remember what I did last week, so sorry about that guys.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Some actual numbers for us. Wife told me just now of course,"they might want to know what you bench babe, you know that's what people in public are always stopping you to ask you." Sooooo I admit, i think shes right, so my flat barbell bench today was 260 for 3 sets of 9. Incline barbell was 230 for 6. When I started this cycle 47 days ago my flat barbell bench was 220 or so for 11 reps. Show Expanse on Amazon Prime Video or Amazon Video if you aren't a prime member. Is the show we are starting with. Check it out guys it's good.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Changed the avatar back to a pic of me guys . Steroid Santa has come and gone. Down my chimney, left 2/3rds a sprinkled Xmas cookie, did his usual fantastic job and gone. I'll tell ya though, he must be doing a clean bulk to leave that much of the cookie .

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
May do another entry tonight but it's time for another meal and tv time guys. Later!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Damn, wife right again! Says I forget things all the time. I'm exactly 200lbs now guys. Never been there in my life I was so excited on the scale when we got to the gym. So I'd say I'm probably 8% bf now. I walk around at 5-6 naturally with no cardio of fat burners due to my extreme ectoness. Ok later guys

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Hey guys, tomorrow big report day because around noon I'll have my bloods to report from Tuesday. Hope all markers in the normal range like they were on day 12. We shall see. Time for a shake then last meal at 12. Also, two more shows. Later guys.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Morning guys. Today's the day. I'll have my bloods back . They'll be emailed to me around noon. Also, today is hamstring and calf focused leg day. So far I'm feeling all the positives and the same two negatives. Talk to you guys around noon. Later!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Morning again guys. Whew! My wife is getting strong for a natural 47 yr old female. Shes my training partner. For example, a 47 yr old woman her flat barbell bench is 145 lbs 3 sets of 12. Her arms in a front or back double bicep pose are freaking impressive its awesome. Her quads and butt are at that point where if you were to punch them flexed you'd be hurt not her, she's a big time mesomorph. I'm always telling her if I had her muscle building genes dings at least another 25nlbs of musclmuscle by now. It's super impressive.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Alright Ragnar here with the blood panel news guys. I was so anxious to see the results. Now I'm even more psyched to get in the gym after work today. Every, and I do mean every number was basically identical guys except for free test and shbg. Both increased. Shbg increased by 17 and my total testosterone, I guess you'd call it not free, raised another 300. So now it's at 2654. Literally, everything else was basically identical, well to be absolutely honest some went up or down by 1-3 either way. I'm extremely psyched. From everything I know about Ment and from everything all of you have told me I wasn't expecting this 47 days in. I need to say though to everyone thinking of running a cycle of Ment the common side effects that some of the more intelligent people here have talked about are quite prevalent and iam merely extremely genetically fortunate to not have gotten most of them and by my next panel in 2-3 weeks these common sides could still absolutely present themselves. Last time I told my doctor that my testosterone being around 2000 must be a mistake. This time I flat out told him I'm doing AAS. He did give me a verbal slap on the wrist. Fortunately, after that, he said he was happy that I told him the truth so that we can address any potential issues that may arise in my next panel in a few weeks from now. Guys I cannot tell you how awesome that was to hear. I think he feels bad for me due to my multiple serious medical conditions so he went the," I'm gonna be cool route." Hey, whatever gets him there is ok with me. So that's it for now guys. Back day today I'll report after that w/o. Later fellas.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Alright guys and gals, hopefully your all still with me on the journey. Back day today was awesome. Body weight pull ups went up another 2 since last week. Yeah my training is typical bro split of hitting each body part once a week. So back to the pull ups, I'm now able to do 3 sets of 15 . Pull downs I'm doing whole rack 3 sets of 9. Standing bent over barbell pulls ugh I forget their name has gone up another 10lbs from last week. Lastly, one arm bent over dumbell row up 5lbs from last week. Hope you guys are still with me here. Talk later fellas.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Come on guys where'd ya go? Had several talking about the side effects and concerns of what bloods might show. I got the results today guys, no comments or questions? I really enjoy interacting with you guys. I suppose I should post some other topics for more conversation about my number 1 love outside my family, BB and fitness/training.