The Ment Diaries

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Yooooo guys! Good morning! Watched latest episode of Vikings last night, which is where my username came . Ragnar for 95% of the 4.5 seasons was the main hero/actor. Also, latest episode of Incorporated was on, DVRed it and new show called SIX. It about seal team six and their advenadventures. Gonna watch one now and the other when I get home from gym today. Today is leg day, hamstring/calf dominant. All positives and negatives are holding steady from yesterday. Gotta take the dogs out now. Later fellas.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Wassup fellas. Been to work about an hour now. Got some immediate stuff finished with Wal-Mart contract I attained yesterday. Now I can chat for a few minutes. Interesting info in another few days ill be getting another panel. So ill know if the estrodial is still being kept normal with the arimidex protocol I've been using for the last 70 days. In addition, I'll know if my prolactin is still all good along with all other numbers that get checked. So I think I'll have results by latest next Monday or Tuesday.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Day 70 the big 70 in the books and on to day 71. Arms day today. Every rookies favorite day! Mine still also lol. I've always had a excellent mind muscle connection with all my muscles so the pumps I've always incurred have been excellent. Arms day is no different. When I go into convienance stores I've had women randomly reach out in line and touch me and when I look at them they say I'm sorry I just had to touch you I've never seen an arm like that. How awesome is that right!?! On the flip side, and this may have happened to some of you since its happened to me more then twice in only 5 yrs of lifting, I've been stopped on the street randomly and offered gay 4 pay by some random gay guy. First time I tried to fight them and they were in their car so they just drive away after that I've just taken it as a compliment and responded with a nah man I'm not into that. So far that's all that's been needed they just move along. I'll say I've gotten to see just how surface women are with looks just like men when you look like we do. They just hide it better then we do.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Everything is still holding steady from yesterday. Hopefully later I'll be reporting my compounds for arms all went up. The puppies are good. Driving me nuts and exhausting me but they are great dogs and my daughter loves them and has been skipping her friend time for them for almost a week now. Which I like because it keeps her at home. Instead of out where I can't see her. Haha my plan lol . Nah just kidding.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Bout to take piglet the 35lbs, 5 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy out and wake 11 yr old daughter up to walk a 40lbs pitbull puppy Coda . Yea I'm still getting the I'm gonna kill you in your sleep face from daughter. Imagine this, I got this really expensive new food for them and every morning I've been monitoring their poop. So when I bring them back in I'm out there taking pictures of poop with my phone and comparing them to the previous days pics. Funny stuff..... if it wasn't me.lol

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Morning everyone! Says 71 and 72 over. Arm day went well. All 3 compound movements I use for Bi and tri went up 5 lbs. Wife gave me night off dog duty and I just laid and watched tv last night and napped on and off. I feel reenergized big time now. Ments ability to help you recover is unbelievable. I caught up on 8 days worth of burning the candle at both ends in about 4 hrs. Both of us have a 3 day weekend so I'm gonna have a lot more help over 3 straight days. While also taking Saturday and Sunday off from the gym. So by Monday when I return to the gym I'll probably be darn strong. Also, Monday I'll have my panels back I had done this week. That'll be interesting. Oh my weight, I started 72 days ago at 183 iam now 207. Well aware of water weight. Especially since along with my monthly panels I get dexascans each month. So I'd say about 11-13 is real gain. Rest is water. 13 lbs in a little over 2 months I'm all about that! Especially since iam on trt when not on cycle. Trt that keeps me at 1100 total testosterone. So I don't worry about losing much if any when I come off. Which I've decided 90 days will be the cut off. I could go 16 weeks but why push it. It's my 3rd ever cycle. I'll push it when I need to. I don't need to yet. So there's about 20 days left in this journey guys. I know you all will be so sad to see it go. Lmao

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I haven't touched on this in a while. I'm have taking in nearly 7000 calories a day on Ment just to stay slightly ahead of it as far as caloric surplus. One ments great attributes is it speeds your metabolism greatly. Well, for an extreme ecto like me it caused me to have to experiment in the first month of how much did I need to eat to start to gain mass and not just end up with a recomposition which since I was already at 7% bf wouldn't have been optimal for me. I wanted a off season mass cycle. Which ment is great for as long as you can eat. Most people think they're eating much more in these cases then they are. Just like most people trying to lean out underestimate what they eat a day. Very important to be real with yourself in these areas. Or risk not getting to your goal whether it be mass or cutting. Took me 3 weeks of recording everything i drank or ate into my pie hole and constantly adding calories to find the new surplus number on Ment. Made my mass gaining surplus number go from 5500 a day to 6988 a day. I tend to adjust carbs most because I'm very insulin sensitive being an ecto so of course I had to increase everything, i use carbs most in that increase. I'm no diet guru so don't do what I do. I do what works after recording for 8 months straight of experimentation. I'd assume a endo who is not very insulin sensitive would want to use more fats when manipulating an increase since I'd assume carbs would make them fat. However, like I said which will be nice for an endo ment will speed your metabolism so you'll be able to get away with more calories without it turning to fat.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I'm playing a diet/training guru on one of my puppies now. This dog has the genetics to get very very wide muscularly. She's already that way naturally at a little over 4 months old so I intend on taking advantage of this. She's not that talk but also not super short but man her chest and body type and head are already just so damn wide. She's like a 212 competitor put it that way. Whereas my other one is genetically blessed but differently . More like a horse. Tall, lean, muscular and athletic as heck.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Did I read somewhere in here that you got your ment from EA?

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Did I read somewhere in here that you got your ment from EA?
I don't believe I ever put out in public here any sources and if i did it was merely hypothetical and possibly not true but I am happy to help anyone out with that info through private message. So if you'd like just pm me and we can talk about that.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok day 73 fellas. Still having the sleep issue. As you can see I'm tylomg to you at 615, three hrs before I have to on a weekend. This new food I got for the dogs is a brand called orejen. It's 80$ for 15 lbs. For example, Purina puppy chow is 15$ for 15lbs bag. It's worth it though. I did a lot of research and all the dog breed editors basically called puppy cbkw like one level above trash.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
It was really interesting. They compared then all to each other macros wise and what each macro came from. I felt like I was reading a BB diet plan comparison. 2 others always showed up at top of lists of best puppy foods. They were more expensive but not nearly as much as orejen if you guys want to get really good foods for your dog. They were natures blend and hill's science diet. Both tjisr brands have lines that cover puppy, adult and senior dogs plus small,medium and large breed. They were about twice puppy chow price but not 4x the price like is.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Bout to wake up the 3 girls for breakfast and morning poo. Then watch the new series on Netflix of Voltron. Remember Voltron guys? From back in the day? Netflix made a new series. It's 2 seasons. Oh since starting to walk around d my neighborhood 4 times a day for last month or so I've run.into many morons who think it's cool to walk their dogs without a leash and they have 0 control of them. Cuz these dogs just run away from them and they have no control over them. They are calling them, running behind them. All failures. Luckily the 3x so far these dogs have been friendly. Well the aggression from Ment all 3x I have gone on to verbally destroy them . Luckily for them they all backed down fast. I can't stand irresponsible crap from people. They don't grasp the infinite number of ,"what if's." That could happen. Especially since they have absolutely no training in their pets to stop or stay or whatever. So I've reached the conclusion my neighbors are fuc% retards.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Well all the positives and negatives of Ment are still all the same. Have off until Monday from gym. So as far as muscles iam chillin!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Hey what's up fellas. Sunday night. Im very happy right now
My one puppy had a huge bloated stomach . Well for a few days I thought she was overweight. Not true. She had what's called worm belly. This was killing her energy level all she did was lay around and she couldn't even go up or down stairs. Well I got the medicine that takes them away from the vet like 3 days ago. Just in the three days she now running like a race car up and down the stairs and her energy has increased to a normal puppy. Meaning wild and crazy. The increase has been awesome. As in the rate improvement. So it's been fantastic.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok fellas back with updated blood work and days 74-76 and a puppy update after going to a real Veterinarian as opposed to these morons at petsmart. So bloodwork. Estrodial is right on target with the arimidex protocol I've been using. Prolactin still right above normal. Nothing to give blood over or take an AI over. Blood pressure only slightly elevated . Like 3 points over what it always is. It's always low so the rise is actually nothing. Bf% from dexa is 8.65%bf . So thankfully I don't need to add any more ancilliaries. Puppy update. My piglet who is was already at the breed standard weight and height who I thought was 5 months is actually only about 3.5 months old according to Vet so her size is even more impressive to me. This dog is gonn a be so wide by the time she's done growing around 18 months -2 years old or so. Like front legs bowed out wide. Unreal wide. She's already that way which is why her name is piglet. I gotta check my log book for lifting notes over last two days brb with that.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So this week arm day, shoulder day and leg day hamstring and calf dominant all major compounds went up by 5lbs. I'm very surprised this far in that I'm still gaining strength at this rate. All ments positives are still holding steady and so are the two negatives. I've gotten used to the getting up at 5am stuff . Especially with the two new puppies it helps cuz I'll start their day breakfast wisest around 6 and it gets their dinner /3rd meal in them earlier which gets them to bed earlier in their houses aka kennels at around 10pm. Then wife and I have at least 2 hrs of alone relax time without daughter and dogs. So far piglet is gaining about 3 lbs every 10 days or so. She's only about 4 months old now so we'll see how that pattern goes. With two pups one being an American Pitbull Terrier and Piglet being an American Staffordshire Bull Terrier I've spent over 400$ in chew toys over the last 20 days or so. They go thru 6-8 chew toys a day. So I'm at Pet smart every other day spending like 20 $ . However, this keeps them from chewing on your furniture, shoes, clothes, or any other object period in your home. These dogs have such high chewing capacities that literally everything is in play. Metal tables or box spring of your bed or whatever if you do not have adequate chew toys around they will eat your house basically. I learned these lessons the hard way 15 yr ago when I had 2 other American Pitbull Terrier and I was young, 21-23ish and I lost a couch, mattress, bed frame, two doors and a recliner due to not providing a constant stream of chew toys. Back to BB'ing. My pumps are still phenomenal. As is my appetite and metabolism. I'm still eating very close to 7000 calories . My weight as of yesterday is 209lbs. So I'm up 26lbs from 76 days ago. I'm thinking about 16 or so is real other 10 or 12 is water that will go away once I'm off cycle for a week or 2. Since its a acetate ester. Still 15 days to go but even if I keep 12-15 lbs from a 12 week cycle of one compound I'm totally fine and really satisfied with that. I'd imagine I will keep that due to I'll be back in my normal testosterone cypionate dose of 350mg a week of trt. That keeps me at 1100 total testosterone. My wife nor I want nothing to do with anymore children ever . We love ours to death but Dan to raise them right it's a lot of effort so we are totally fine with never ever having another. So this makes my trt stuff totally not a problem. Which I love.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Or is it the size of the pics? Sometimes but not even close to every time does it say file is too big. So I'm at a loss.
It's the pic size and resolution which both matter. I'll try and PM you the name of the resizer I use. It's free, but trying to find a good one online will give a non-geek a virus.
Any of you.into muscle cars.? I have 3 cars one being a muscle car. Another being luxury sedan and the other is a mom SUV. So the muscle car is a 2002 Firehawk which is a Pontiac firebird with t-tops and the LS-7 Corvette V-8 from that year and a bunch of racing quality parts that come stock. Ravmce quality suspension package, race quality brakes and rotors, ram air with functional hood scoops and a wing, race quality tires, wide as heck. All stock from factory. Very limited number of these were made. Even with all that it still only has about 340hp so I had a super charger installed which gets it to about 470hp. Which does make it go a bit and burn outs and donuts are easily done. It's victory red, with all ivory white interior and two white racing stripes that run the length of the car on top of it plus white firebird Phoenix on nose of hood and on back fender. Also had a 12 disc changer which was like unheard of back in 2002 for that price range car. I know its not the greatest but I love it and for the price and mileage I had to buy it. Was 6000$ 55,000 miles on it.
Love muscle cars. Love GM muscle even more. I was raised GM. My grandfather was one of the first to ever dirt track race anything other than a Ford, which was back then the Chev straight six. I have original old letters between him and people at MoonEye's and other Cali speed shops from back in the 50s because more guys had been doing that out west. Your Firebird should essentially be the same as the WS6 trans am package, eh? That's a badass car. I have a 80 Chev pickup, 3/4 ton body parts over a 1 ton drivetrain. All NA, all forged, all old school big block; bored and stroked 454, figures out to 520-something cubes. Runs a lumpy old school cam that requires a vacuum reserve tank. She doesn't do donuts very well.as she's built to hook up, but she will walk away from a hopped up Cummins with an empty trailer behind it while towing a fully furnished fifth wheel camper. I figured you'd be able to hear the diesel trying, but not over the old school hooker long-tubes and 24" length cherry bombs.
Thanks brother, I truly appreciate that. If you really went back and read all 5 pages I give you a digital bow. Your the MAN!
I went back also. We give a **** up in this board.
That's the exact mix I was thinking. Pit+Lab sounds kind of like the ultimate pet.
I second this notion.
The Instagram is coda_and_piglet_the_pitbulls. Request me and I'll say yes to you following me.
Done.
Nice brother! I got a 01 trans am, ms3 cam Texas speed 243 heads,fast intake, fti th400 and 4k stall with nitrous! Love em! Gonna build a turbo LS mustang soon! By the way, love your log bro keep killin it
YES! What's the quickest way to make a Ford fast? Swap a Chevy drivetrain in her! You'll appreciate not having a six-foot timing chain (if it was new enough to have a Modular series)
I don't believe I ever put out in public here any sources and if i did it was merely hypothetical and possibly not true but I am happy to help anyone out with that info through private message. So if you'd like just pm me and we can talk about that.
Watch yourself even in PMs when sourcing companies who don't support the forum. Admin is very strict about that. Just warning you brother. Love the way this thread all kind of helped us to get to know one another. The board must just attract the types because there's no other boards were I get this kind of brotherhood, and we just had another Kratom thread where we kind of all learned a bunch of **** about one another. Pretty damn cool.

Oh, and I was the one who referenced Tony from EA. I am actually an avid watcher of channel, more specifically a Coach Trevor fan. That's why I felt that I could joke about him and have it just be a joke. You'll actually likely notice my avatar pic in comments on his videos even though the username no longer matches. I have respect for him and Trevor. Sure, he uses his money for his own personal enjoyment and he uses EA for profit, but we all have to make a living. I'm actually working on my own projects and experiments and products but we will be able to talk about those here more when they move further forward because I'll become a board supporter. Anyway, I like that Tony uses his some of his money and legal knowledge to give back to the community with stuff normal people would have trouble putting out with such suggestion and detail. It's definitely good for us so long as everyone uses the information responsibly.

sespress

Awards
Hey I think you can just use paint on Windows ultimately. Open the file up in that. Save as, is there no advanced options? I'm gonna have to check now. You know it never bothers me and I take the pic directly from the app most times. My camera saves photos on the flash at something stupid like 10mg per photo. So unless the app is resizing for me when I take it via the app link I dunno what's causing it to always work for me but not for you...

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Thought nobody was following so I let it go for a few days.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Thought nobody was following so I let it go for a few days. I shall pick it back up and include the missing 3 days info for you brotha.

jathan_howe

Awards
I just haven't been active on the board much at all for a week or so

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Are you still on your Ment cycle - or are you in PCT now?

Any "before/after stats you can share?