The Ment Diaries

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Well when I say I was in prison I'm not saying that to say I'm some type of tough guy. 3 stints that were all 2 months or less and all for at worst drug possession or escape because when drunk I stupidly ran after they had me. Well as all of you know who have done some time in its rare if your under in a place that has some weights in the yard. Thankfully mine did. All plates are rusty or cracked or chipped at least where I was they were and we had two benches a bunch.of dumbells that had missing pairs the whole situation is totally whacked. However, to kill your suicidal boredom when that bell sounds for yard out you go lift if you have the option to. It's actually somewhat more motivating then when going to a public gym especially if you don't have a training partner. It's so motivational because whether or not dudes choose to actually lift or not they gotta be out there. So when your lifting EVERYONE'S WATCHING, constantly measuring you up. Most were to stupid to know muscle size didn't mean much when it came to fighting, that's besides the point. So....

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So while at the freaking L.A. Fitness 300 yards from my front door which is the only reason wife and I chose it, I end up getting into a damn fight, unbelievable right. Yea I'm still wondering about it. Well when your locked up and everyone is out for yard we had these punks we called weight watchers. They'd just sit on the ground against the wall or stand leaning against the wall and just stare at you, measuring you up. Well during my w/o today I had a weight watcher that measured me up for at least 40 mins straight.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Before I had my daughter and got married about 15 yrs ago I'd have at least questioned this guy after a few mins but since wife and kid I've totally pussified myself for them. Let's be real guys even if I win a particular fight, then they call the cops and how do I provide for and be a father and husband from inside. My wife is my training partner. Well I didn't tell her what was going on hoping he'd stop before we left. He didn't. So as we were packing up to leave I had to tell her, "look hun I'll walk back home it's only across the street." Well of course she says why, why and keeps asking me since in over 4 yrs that she's been coming with me I've never not once walked back home even though it's only a few hundred yards away. Well now she's all freaked out and I was so damn pumped from our last set, I couldnt think. I probably could've thought of a little white lie if I wasn't so out of breath and pumped.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Well she's never seen that side of me accept what I've disclosed to her but that was only being told about certain things when we initially met so that we weren't living in some lie our whole relationship I told her enough of the surface stuff. One thing was yea I fought, yea I used to have a temper, yea I'm absolutely changed and have been for almost 10 yrs before meeting you him so don't worry. So ....

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So when I told her to go get in the car and drive home and I'd see her in a few minutes she starts begging me no , no, no , honey I'll go get the car and pick you up at the front door and just wave at me and I'll call the cops if he follows you. She's somewhat naive with this stuff. I told her if dude wants me he's gonna have me as soon as I get outside and any fight we have will be done and over at least 5 times before any cops get there. She just doesn't get it that even in.5 minutes we'd probably fight 3 times or more. So she's not leaving and I had to grab her by the arm and pull her into the old person corner of the gym and talk to her like I never have to get her to leave. I knew this weight watcher wanted me and I didn't want her getting hurt during whatever went down once I got outside.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So she leaves. I pack up and watch him to see if he gets up to follow and honestly it's been so long over 15 yrs since I've had a fight I was scared to be real with you. Well he starts getting up and he gets ready to follow me. So now I know it's on, he wants me. I walk downstairs to the door and he's like 20 or so steps behind me.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I get outside and stand right by the doors so he can't get out without immediately running into me. Of course during this waiting process which felt like it took forever due to my adrenaline rush I guess, and fear, all the members are going around me using the other of the double doors to go in and out. So he gets to the doors and sees me standing there and points at me and motions me with two hands to come get him. Like a come get some hand sign. Then I walk down the stairs and get onto the sidewalk because i.now really knew and I didn't want to get pushed down the half flight of stairs outside from the doors to the sidewalk. He comes out and comes almost running down the steps to get to me. I was scared since it had been so long but I've also never had a bit of strength or conditioning when I used to fight quite often. So it was a new good thing as far as that goes. So as soon as he gets to the bottom of the steps he runs two steps at me and swings while running still. It was a huge looping hook from his right hand of course and I just stepped out of the way and and jumped on him from behind like a leach and quickly put one of those rear naked chokes on him and just drug him to the ground with it. Of course we fell so that my back slams the sidewalk and starts scraping across it but I still had him locked in and he's squirming like he's being electrocuted because he's losing air and I'm just yelling in his ear the whole time, " please just stop please stop." Well he kept squirming and then, nothing. He was out. He was breathing still. Very heavily actually when I let go. I just got up and screamed at him to leave me alone then of course, like a total punk, i felt bad and then screamed " i told you to stop bro!" He laid there eyes closed breathing heavy and I ran away. I mean sprinted. So that's that. I lied to the wife when I got home. Just said we yelled at each other and he left. So I'm venting here. Oh well if people don't it. I know some won't and some will probably talk some junk . Whatever, it's my log and this happened during my cycle. Like it , don't like it. Don't care too much really.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Anyone heard of the movie with Ben Affleck The Accountant? Looks cool as neck to me. Im buying it now to watch on Amazon on.my smart tv. Looks badass honestly. So here I go. Talk after movie and give you guys the boring numbers and effects I've experienced since last 24hrs.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Sup Chocolate, I don't know about kicking ass but I did what I did. Whatever you'd define that as.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Saw 7 likes to my recent posts . Thanks fellas . Back to The Accountant.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
The Accountant was badass guys. This evening wifey went for a over night thing at her cousins so for the first night in about a year I'll have the king to myself. It's kinda nice once in a while. She also took our 3 month old Blue Pitbull puppy with her and my daughter so I got a over night break from all 3 of my ladies. Very peaceful here . I needed it after today's events. As anyone who has or has ever had a puppy it's like a full time job the first few months. Teaching behaviors is another job in itself. Stopping the pulling, the nibbling, jumping on people, stay, sit, lye down. Big job. So tonight is a nice break. Listening to podcasts to fall asleep to. Night guys.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
To all you Gus wanting more info or are into some interesting in depth AAS talk clinical muscle a podcast found at advicesradio.com is great and of course free.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Muscle minds is the name I wàs mistaken. On same website.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I'm switching to aromasin guys. Not because any thing changed estro wise but because it'll just be less harsh on the body. Im not into the lipid effect arimidex has on the body. Especially at the dosage I'm using.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
It'll be arriving on Monday according to Tracking number.

Randallk21

Awards
I'm switching to aromasin guys. Not because any thing changed estro wise but because it'll just be less harsh on the body. Im not into the lipid effect arimidex has on the body. Especially at the dosage I'm using.
How did your past labs look while on ment? Any drastic changes in hdl like with tren?

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Wel Well as you see I get labs every 25 days. Nothing, not one, number was out of range except my total test which because of the Ment was at a bit over 2100 and shbg was perfect. Estro was great due to ari.idex being taken. Geti.g more bloods Monday have them.bacl Wednesday and if cholesterol is raise at all I'm gonna use aromison..if.not I'll keep using the Arimidex.

Randallk21

Awards
Ment should tank test levels unless injecting test, right?

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
What's up guys day 57 and 58 in the books. My 3 ladies wife, daughter and pitbull puppy will be back in a half hour. Throwing a bunch of chew toys back all over the ground in my house for the dog. This puppy will chew up anything. She never stops. Her body is getting so hard so fast muscularly. Wish I had that kinda muscular development with no AAS.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Well all 3 of my girls are back from their over nighter guys. Shoulder and back days and today rest day have gone by. Main 3 compounds in shoulder and back went up 5 lbs a piece but was very difficult so possibly finally on day 60 basically my strength maybe is starting to level off. All other positives and negatives remain steady guys. Getting some panels done early this week so by Thurs I'll have new numbers to report and possibly adjust things due to the numbers.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Day 59 guys. Leg quad dominate day. Weighing in at 202lbs this morning after morning poop. I weigh same time everyday. Started 59 days ago about 184lbs. I'd say by the reds and the mirror abiutabout 15or so is muscle . The other 10 or so is water most likely . By my dexa every 25 days I'm at about 8%bf.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Wassup guys. Quick question. I'm 99% sure of this but always better to know. The typical starting dosage of aromasin aka examestain, bad spelling, is 25mg correct? Making sure my piss poor eye sight didn't see .25 as opposed to 25.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Got my panels done again. Will have the results on Wednesday. Also had the monthly dexascan. I'm exactly 8.5% bf now. I was a little surprised I thought I may have been 9-10% even though that woulda been the highest bf I've ever had since getting monthly dexascans starting at 14. I get these two tests and 3 others every month through my insurance due to a serious medical condition I have. So I guess for BB'ing my condition helps me in a way. Trust me you wouldn't want to trade what I got for access to two measly tests but that's some boo hoo waa waa cry me a river ****, f $#% that!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
To all you Guys who are BB fans and football fans which I'd guess would be 99% of you . Theres a really cool hard knocks type of show on and only on Amazon prime video. It's called All or Nothing: A season with the Arizona cardinals. It's at least as good if not better then hard knocks. Like I said though it's an Amazon exclusive. So if you don't have a smart tv or you aren't utilizing one of the other many crazy ways people are getting Netflix, Amazon and all that stuff nowadays you can't watch it. Now, theres another I found which is on Amazon and Netflix but it's free on netflix and not free in on Amazon prime. I'm On Amazon it's like 5$ to rent. It's called The Perfect Physique. I'd say it's top 3 in BB movies ever made. Of course I put pumping iron first. I put Dorian Yates movie in the list as well. After those two there's so many you could insert. I tell ya guys this one is good you won't be disappointed at least put it that way. After watching you won't be sitting there saying to yourself i.just wasted 2 hrs of my life.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Wassup guys. Quick question. I'm 99% sure of this but always better to know. The typical starting dosage of aromasin aka examestain, bad spelling, is 25mg correct? Making sure my piss poor eye sight didn't see .25 as opposed to 25.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Yooooo guys help me out here. Quick question. I'm 99% sure of this but always better to know. The typical starting dosage of aromasin aka examestain, bad spelling, is 25mg correct? Making sure my piss poor eye sight didn't see .25 as opposed to 25.

jasperhup

Awards
Ya, exem is usually 25mg per pill or 1ml for rc liquid (or 12.5mg). So most protocols are for 6.25, 12.5, or 25mg every day, eod, or e3d.

By the way, i think you are at least partially insane but I'm a fan of your ment log here, good stuff!

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Lmao. Thanks a bunch for the confirmation on.my info. What's up with the partially insane thing bro? Tell me exactly why you say that. This isn't a oncoming argument, these types of comments really just intrigue and interest me to hear the reasoning behind them so be totally honest as far as your view and why you've come to it.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Unless it's just because of the somewhat often rants I go on that include a lot of my personal life then just fuhgettaboutit because that'll be just very boring and predictable.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Alright guys and gals the big day 60 is here! I want to say some things that after 60 full days I've encountered that I either didn't fully take into account when starting this cycle. Even though they are very obvious type of things, that you'd think I would have taken into account but these things are more like aspects that I thought of but until actually experiencing it do you or shall I say did I truly appreciate the effect of.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
One thing I didn't take into account that if you are someone with limited funds you definitely will want to be fully prepared for. The compound is Ment Acetate. Given its an Acetate Ester your going to go thru this stuff even at half a cc/ml dose from a 10 ml/cc vial which is at most the dose you should use, your still going to go thru this stuff very quickly. Dosing everyday just makes this stuff disappear it feels like. It felt like i was buying another 10cc vial every week. In reality it was happening about every 2 weeks. So those of you who especially havent ever used an AAS with the Acetate ester be prepared even after only 2 months/8weeks of use youll need four or five, 10cc/ml vials by day 60. Im planning on doing at least 30 more days. So it'll be a 12 week cycle. So by then I'll have had to purchase 6 or 7 ten cc vials. In addition, due to Ments extreme aromitizing effect you'll also need 12 weeks worth of an AI. Whether it's arimidex, aromasin, or letrozole, you will need one. Not only will you need one, you may likely need to dose your ai a little higher then usual thus again be prepared to have the $$$ to buy 12 weeks worth of the Ai you take. Another thing which thankfully i dont need to worry about but to get them as often as i do the blood panels will cost you money. You definitely need them at least at beginning of cycle and after a month in or so because a few numbers specifically with Ment Ace can and will jump up fast and randomly/unpredictably. Specifically, estrodial and prolactin. So f bith happen then youll need to be prepared to buy all that caber or whatever you choose to combat that. So as you can see even though this is only a one compound cycle it can get quite pricey pretty quickly. I didn't and don't do far need a prolactin drug due to all those numbers being in check but Iam just beginning my 3rd bottle of arimidex.... to be continued....

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Jasper??? Where'd you go was waiting to be entertained with your reasoning.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Lmao jathan it's not that important. He'll see it and respond if he feels like it.

jasperhup

Awards
Lol, between the way you just poor it out there, and you tussling at the gym and the great detail in your posts, you remind me of the dudes i knew when i was overseas all the time.

These guys would just be down for any kinda stuff if they liked you off the bat, and wouldn't give you the time of day if they didnt. Reminds of the dwarf guy from lord of the rings, but with more muscles and tats! Most were ex military, were you in the forces?

jathan_howe

Awards
Lmao jathan it's not that important. He'll see it and respond if he feels like it.
Yeah, but sometimes people don't always click notifications unless they're specifically tagged. I know I don't lol. For every 5 notifications I get, I look at maybe 2 or 3 unless they're PM's from people. I always read those

sespress

Awards
Always been sketched out about buying off the internet for sanitary reasons lol ever had any problems?
It is more than straight it's like Amazon. You could buy a whole bag and IV kit I bet since no drugs involved. If you've got cash these places deal with elderly who can't get to the store or folks who are just too sick to get out, or if you're just lazy or embarrassed to ask for them at the counter. so they've a good history and I've never heard of an issue or the site asking you to show a scrip.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
I'll jump in on buy AAS online. Finding the more common aas has been relatively easy. They've never been harmful but quite often they've been under dosed as far as the injectable testosterone I've bought only one out of 5 was dosed correctly . The rest had the compound but were severely under dosed. Thus basically a waste of money .

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Jasper, yeah I addressed that. I talked about this isn't the typical boring bunch of numbers logs I always read. They are always just a bunch of numbers. That bores me. As far as being down for whatever. I really did not want to tussel as you call it. Which made me laugh by the way. I didnt like it. I was praying not to have to and hating it the whole time. Never been in the military. Prison yes. Military no. Lmao.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Day 60 in the books guys. So be prepared to have the $$$ to buy multiple vials of ment plus multiple vials of AI plus multiple vials of prolactin controlling compound. Also, for some this won't matter but others hate pinning so they won't appreciate that you'll be pinning every day guys. I use insulin needle and only have had to alternate delts, that's how great my method is. There's literally no post injection pain ever. Best compound I've ever pinned as far as it having zero post injection pain. Since its always less then a cc inject its perfect for this technique where you draw from vial with big needle typical for intra muscular injection and then squirting it into a insulin needle and then using that to inject into your muscle. As long as you aren't fat its no problem getting into the muscle with insulin needle. Another thing is want to be able to do is be able to get multoe bloods often due to Ments random behavior on estrodial and prolactin and hematicrit. Even if you think you have it down from a previous panel, you don't. Its so random and unpredictable. So id want to be able to have multiple panels.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So yesterday was chest day and my barbell flat, incline bench went up 10lbs a piece again and incline dumbell press went up 5 lbs per dumbell. All positives about Ment are holding steady . The strength I thought was beginning to level off but I guess not. As far as the consistent two negatives they are holding steady still can't sleep after 5am and until I get my panels back today so far as I know estro and prolactin are in check. Estro due to my arimidex dose and prolactin never changed so hopefully that's still the case. I don't feel like buying caber and donating blood. My weight is same as yesterday. 204lbs. Started the cycle 61 days ago at like 184.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Visually in the mirror and from pics I took 61 days ago I look noticeably wider at the shoulders and the taper illusion is greater. Also, my quad sweep is visually larger and my glutes are visually bigger and harder.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
So I suggested the movie on Netflix called the perfect physique the other day. Well since then I've watched it twice. I like it a lot. Very informative as for what these guys go thru who are at the top of the physique world so it makes you just imagine pro BB and what they have to do on a daily basis. It's pretty cool at least if you love anything BB related like I do. Sadique Hadzovic, for example, talks about how the week before competition any loud noise or bright light causes him major discomfort. That type of stuff interests me. They talk about how many carbs they each have to use to carb up b4 stage and it's all different even.though 80% of them look like they are within 5lbs of each other. It includes Jeremy buendia, sadik, Gregg plitt, Jason poston, and 4 or 5 others that I can't remember the names of. You'd think Buendia who is only a physique competitor and Mr Olympia physique would be smaller but they show him at younger ages and even then you can see he's genetically superior muscle wise. So, to me, even though it's only physique guys it was very interesting.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Ok guys the panels came back yesterday but had 2 of my shows come back plus 2 others on so I had 4 to binge watch so I didn't get to report my panel results and day 61 and 62 training and physique feeling and visual updates. Got 3 premiering today so I wanna get this diary info to everyone now at 4am. So as far as how i feel. All the positives of Ment, the enhanced.pumps in gym during training and the added. muscle fullness all day long are still going. Agression in gym is still great. Aggression outside of the gym is still increasing slightly every day. Sometimes getting difficult to control. Mood enhancement as far as having all day good mood is still happening. Being amped so to speak is still occurring. Sex drive is still phenomenal and still slightly increasing every day. Now as far as the two negatives I've had due to Ment through the last 62 days they are also still present and holding steady. One the increased estrodial which is still according to yesterday's panels in check by using 2mg of Arimidex every day. The 2nd which is not sleeping past 5am is also still happening. Ok so as far as the panel results I'm getting lucky still. Prolactin, hematicrit, hdl, ldl, and all other numbers are still in check . All within normal range. Which I'm very happy about. I didn't wanna have to buy a caber and switch up and buy a different AI due to the effects arimidex can have on cholesterol. Yesterday was arm day. All my compounds which are 3 each for Bi and tri went up 5lbs a piece. and one isolation excercise for each the isolations stayed the same. Today Leminey Snikets series of unfortunate events premieres, as does a new episode of the grand tour, new episode of Vikings, new episode of Incorporated, season premiere of Colony all have to be watched. So i have a very busy day after the gym when you also include my 11yr old and my blue pitbull 4 month old puppy. Here's my pitbull.daughter and wife as well. Keeps saying upload failefailed so forget about the pics.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Man oh man, being up these extra 2 hrs the blast 2 months ive completed some weird things I'd never would have. I've beaten 3 ps4 games that I probably would've barely played if at all due to time constraints. Also listened to some additional podcasts about AAS and gotten some great info from. Mostly from advices radio network. They put out about 4 or 5 different AAS pods a week. Netflix also put out the movie about CT FLETCHER, which was better and more interesting then I thought it was going to be. His strong man back ground and past held records was interesting. So I'm gonna try and upload a few pics of my new blue in.pitbull puppy again. She's 4 months old and 40 lbs. Here we go. Wtf! Anyone know what my issue is? It keeps saying upload failed every time for the last 2 weeks or so. Whether it's a pic of me, or anything else it keeps saying upload failed. The files are jpg. If that matters at all.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Or is it the size of the pics? Sometimes but not even close to every time does it say file is too big. So I'm at a loss.

RagnarLothbrk

RagnarLothbrk

Awards
Scale weight holding steady for last few days at 204lbs. I love have g.the low bf% because it creates such an.illusion.to about 90% of people i.meet think I weight 225 which.is a big 20 lbs of muscle more then I am. I love it when people say that to me. You know we all love it when that happens. Just like we hate when someone even.implies that they think we've lost size since we last saw them. It's like you wanna kill these people as soon as they say it.