The MAN Cave

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im being wedded in august, then off to Fiji!
My girl was in Fiji in March last year! "Business trip..." All I saw was a bunch of doctors hanging out by the ocean sipping drinks

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is my first workout wearing my wedding ring. Curious to see how different it feels...

So to all you AM members: you all lift with your rings on or do you take them off? Let me know!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today is my first workout wearing my wedding ring. Curious to see how different it feels...

So to all you AM members: you all lift with your rings on or do you take them off? Let me know!
I take it off because it gets all f'ed up when I leave it on.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it off for pulls today because I didn't like the feel of metal on metal...plus I felt it weakened my grip.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it off for pulls today because I didn't like the feel of metal on metal...plus I felt it weakened my grip.
I always take mine off while lifting. I wear a titanium band, and it is super loose from my weight loss ;) Can't resize titanium!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i got a cheaper band for work and gym, then a 3 stone 1c for out and about

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
going back to DC training this week after a week of active recovery, volume-based training should be good :)

Game Day + 1.5 Scoops Body Octane + Bulk COP. Kicked it off right today :D

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'll be burning a hole in my Body Octane and Gameday containers tonight as well. Softball at 6 (1scp gameday pre), chest/arms hypertrophy after (1scp BO, 2g COP, 1g agmatine, 5g leucine, 5g citmal) - sweet baby jesus.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'll be burning a hole in my Body Octane and Gameday containers tonight as well. Softball at 6 (1scp gameday pre), chest/arms hypertrophy after (1scp BO, 2g COP, 1g agmatine, 5g leucine, 5g citmal) - sweet baby jesus.
Woah that's a stack buddy!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone check out the low prices on MAN items from Nutraplanet's 4th of July sale yet?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
working on the details on an incredible MAN promo contest ATM...stay tuned!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats a good deal....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Everyone wants a MAN Cave! This is our supp Cave so lets go!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
so we launch a kickass product, and this thread goes quiet......makes sense :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of products do people want MAN to make? Curious to see peoples' requests.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Micro daa would be nice, it would be a killer addition to n-xt....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prometheus Rising needs to come back!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm running test powder with Nolvadren and prxt and that is an amazing stack

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It would be nice if MAN has their own DAA product though

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you all got your 1%er email! MAN has plenty of treats for you guys today!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of products do people want MAN to make? Curious to see peoples' requests.
This is always something lingering in my mind...

A Tigers Blood (1-1.5 servings) Gameday + 1 serving of OG Body Octane carbonated RTD... holy fuark.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now would be a good time to remind people of how great and safe and legal a product like Gameday is

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you've all seen and read the great reviews that MAN Sports' Pure PF3 protein has been getting from users and loggers. But have you seen this?

http://hdtv.nutraplanet.com/

MAN Sports and Nutraplanet.com are teaming up to give away a 50" PLASMA HDTV. It's as simple as filling out your name and email.

For 3 entries: Complete the form and follow the instructions.

FOR 5 ENTRIES: Buy The MAN Sports PF3 with free Fermented Leucine stack!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html?sel=6083

Bonus: You get 5 entries for EVERY PF3 stack you purchase at Nutraplanet.com!

Don't miss out on this great opportunity! And even if you don't win the TV, you'll still get the gift of increased recovery and leanness, courtesy of the concentrated growth factors of PF3!

P.S. -- for a chance at even MORE MAN Sports crazy deals, follow the link in my signature or click here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/238061-crazy-easy-ridiculous.html#post4224700

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you've all seen and read the great reviews that MAN Sports' Pure PF3 protein has been getting from users and loggers. But have you seen this?

http://hdtv.nutraplanet.com/

MAN Sports and Nutraplanet.com are teaming up to give away a 50" PLASMA HDTV. It's as simple as filling out your name and email.

For 3 entries: Complete the form and follow the instructions.

FOR 5 ENTRIES: Buy The MAN Sports PF3 with free Fermented Leucine stack!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html?sel=6083

Bonus: You get 5 entries for EVERY PF3 stack you purchase at Nutraplanet.com!

Don't miss out on this great opportunity! And even if you don't win the TV, you'll still get the gift of increased recovery and leanness, courtesy of the concentrated growth factors of PF3!

P.S. -- for a chance at even MORE MAN Sports crazy deals, follow the link in my signature or click here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/238061-crazy-easy-ridiculous.html#post4224700
This is a sick opportunity from BossMAN!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1%ers woke up to AMAZING BOGO offers in their email inboxes! Plus 50% off MAN apparel? Unreal! But what we've come to expect from signing up as members of MAN's 1%er club.

Do you want a free Gameday with a PF3 purchase? The Anabolic Algorithm for half price? R.E.M. PM with a Vaporize purchase? Sign up at mansports.com!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3346291851.jpg

Tiger's Blood samples...say what?!?