From Zero Sex Drive To Caveman

SelfMedic

Awards
A hyperthyroid problem and some light anabolic experimentation conspired to hit knock down my testosterone levels and absolutely kill my sex drive. I didn't know it was possible for me not to care about women and sex like that. It was awful.

I have been looking into TRT and will be starting a legit TRT regimen soon. But I was able to get some UGL test prop and mast prop because I figured I'd run a proper blast before I started my TRT cruise.

Well, my sex drive has gone from zero to rape-y in less than a two weeks. I thought I would enjoy it. But it's like I'm a hair-trigger caveman. I don't even spend all day thinking about sex the way I used to when I was a younger man. Instead, whenever my gf starts making a move on me, I just want to get all caveman like.

I'm hoping that at TRT dosage, I'll land somewhere in the middle of these two extremes. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm just not tender at all, nor am I fantasizing about sex. I am just easily triggered to be very sexually aggressive with the right triggers. It's better than having zero libido, but this is far from ideal.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Recently, on my first test e cycle I wanted to **** anything that looked like a female! Wife couldnt keep up with demand as well.

A balanced TRT protocol will put you in a middle state where you will have enough sex drive, as long as you have dealt with hyperthyroidism