The ultimate MAN CAVE!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everybody. Currently moving into a new place with an extra room which the ol lady decided I can turn into the ultimate man cave. Lol I need suggestions from you guys what would you throw in there ? For fun let's say price is no issue.
My current thoughts, huge tv mounted on the wall with a ps4 and/or Xbox one an entertainment piece under the tv for the surround sound and games and stuff , a tall stand up locker on each side for supps, awesome couch or one of those futons that can turn into a bed , a computer desk and a pool table or a bar depending on the size haha so help me out with suggestions on anything u think necessary

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to have a pistol range in my basement. Seriously.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that is about as awesome of man cave as you can get. Few things i might add would be a ping pong table, have it painted with the colors of your fav sports team, posters again of fav sports team, and a projector for movies

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe a wet bar if the space is big enough?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I would love to have a pistol range in my basement. Seriously.
Thatd be dope as fucc it's a room thou unfortunately but if there was a basement that'd be top of the list
I think that is about as awesome of man cave as you can get. Few things i might add would be a ping pong table, have it painted with the colors of your fav sports team, posters again of fav sports team, and a projector for movies
I think I got enough room for one table so itd be between a pool table or a multi game one but those are more expensive haha, definitely got projector on the list I'm between that and the flat screen right now and posters are likely!
Maybe a wet bar if the space is big enough?
That's what I'm thinking about too! It'd be small but I'm looking at them!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't need much space, just enough room to hold a minifridge/wine fridge and a cabinet for your glasses. Nice granite top would really add a lot of value to the space.

Maybe a sink too if you have room.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thatd be dope as fucc it's a room thou unfortunately but if there was a basement that'd be top of the list

I think I got enough room for one table so itd be between a pool table or a multi game one but those are more expensive haha, definitely got projector on the list I'm between that and the flat screen right now and posters are likely!

That's what I'm thinking about too! It'd be small but I'm looking at them!
Totally agree pool over pingpong. Honestly if you have a good screen and projector the quality is better then any tv, much bigger and can be used with everything like a tv. However they are definitely more expensive(depending on the size of tv).

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You don't need much space, just enough room to hold a minifridge/wine fridge and a cabinet for your glasses. Nice granite top would really add a lot of value to the space.

Maybe a sink too if you have room.
Hell yeah mini fridge and glasses you're correct my friend dark wood and granite should look good! ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472419950.347126.jpg I'm thinking of doing this to a wall I got that's about 3 feet wide (with a closet on each side) and putting the bar under the dart board

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hell yeah mini fridge and glasses you're correct my friend dark wood and granite should look good! View attachment 139630 I'm thinking of doing this to a wall I got that's about 3 feet wide (with a closet on each side) and putting the bar under the dart board
Do that above the bar, that would look ****ing epic if you had some similar colored cabinets and some granite to match.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree pool over pingpong. Honestly if you have a good screen and projector the quality is better then any tv, much bigger and can be used with everything like a tv. However they are definitely more expensive(depending on the size of tv).
I got a guy that does projectors so I'm planning on talking to him too just to see cuz I got a tv already but could put that somewhere else in the house

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the answer I was looking for. You're on my dart team!
Haha. Sweet!

Are the dart boards attached to bullet proof vest that we will be wearing? If so im in. Oh btw i do have a "tendency" to miss high ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Sweet!

Are the dart boards attached to bullet proof vest that we will be wearing? If so im in. Oh btw i do have a "tendency" to miss high ;)
Lmao wifey will kill me if this goes down inside the room , maybe the duck shooting game on the projector ? Hope that works for you guys

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472421898.168478.jpg need to find this for my rott lol he needs his spot in the man cave too!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Sweet!

That's an issue with grip. We'll have it fixed within a 100 rounds.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To bad most everyone on AM is from the east(or texas). Honestly would love hangout with quite a few of the memebers on here.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
To bad most everyone on AM is from the east(or texas). Honestly would love hangout with quite a few of the memebers on here.
Hell im gunna need some BPS and AM posters to hang up on the walls lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 deepseajs smith_69 bighulksmash MRHyde I need some bro help in here !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell im gunna need some BPS and AM posters to hang up on the walls lol
First, you would have to make it a stress free zone. Since youre going to have the tv and gaming system, you gotta have a leather recliner, just one of them. The rest of the furniture is anything BUT leather. That way, when your friends are at YOUR house, in YOUR cave, the leather is YOUR thrown, and the inferior chairs theyre in will remind them that its YOUR castle. Id also add an inversion table, so you can hang and relax, in YOUR cave. Then, add a picture of me in bunker gear!...? Lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, you would have to make it a stress free zone. Since youre going to have the tv and gaming system, you gotta have a leather recliner, just one of them. The rest of the furniture is anything BUT leather. That way, when your friends are at YOUR house, in YOUR cave, the leather is YOUR thrown, and the inferior chairs theyre in will remind them that its YOUR castle. Id also add an inversion table, so you can hang and relax, in YOUR cave. Then, add a picture of me in bunker gear!...? Lol
Haha this made me laugh, as i definitely have that friend

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao! Good stuff one extremely kick ass recliner and then straight lawn chairs for the rest of the team haha, I'll let you know where to send the autographed pictures too haha they gotta come in good frames thou!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao! Good stuff one extremely kick ass recliner and then straight lawn chairs for the rest of the team haha, I'll let you know where to send the autographed pictures too haha they gotta come in good frames thou!
Can do!!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I can send you a few framed selfies to hang on your wall! Haha. Definitely need a kegerator that pours protein shakes, or beer.. Either way is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
120" HD projector. Just cover a whole damn wall with it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But if you're gonna go big with Batman, and already have a projector, why not have a cover for the projector that throws the bat symbol on the ceiling?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But if you're gonna go big with Batman, and already have a projector, why not have a cover for the projector that throws the bat symbol on the ceiling?
That we can shoot pistols at?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shooting is surprisingly calming to me. If I'm all stressed out from work or personal issues, an hour or so at the range will calm me right down. I'm all about "turning money into noise"!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That'd be dope !!!

Someone needs yo take you to the gun range STAT!
I'll be there tomorrow, wanna come with? I've got enough ammo for both of us. If not, I can make more!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shooting is surprisingly calming to me. If I'm all stressed out from work or personal issues, an hour or so at the range will calm me right down. I'm all about "turning money into noise"!
Agreed, nothing like skeet shooting or shooting long range (600yards mofos) with my 300 winnmag

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn Grunt Style has your shirt!

7d88225c4495cbb5b3292c28312bd441_1024x1024.jpeg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On an off topic, kinda related note. Had a pretty bad storm roll through Saturday morning and dumped almost 3 inches of rain in about 2 hours. Two inches of which ended up in my basement, so we'll be doing some remodeling. Might try to talk my wife into the whole stripper pole, pistol range thing.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
On an off topic, kinda related note. Had a pretty bad storm roll through Saturday morning and dumped almost 3 inches of rain in about 2 hours. Two inches of which ended up in my basement, so we'll be doing some remodeling. Might try to talk my wife into the whole stripper pole, pistol range thing.
So, no range today? Lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Row row row your boat in SFreeds basement....

On a side note, there's some really nice wood looking ceramic tiles you can buy and lay if you want wood floors but have flooding issues. Or you could just do a nice stone tile floor.

I also recommend sloping the floor towards a corner and putting a in ground pump in, that way if that happens again it'll pump the water back outside instead of making a lake for you to fish in under your house. It'll be costly tho depending on how much has work has to be done.