Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah got this as well on ebay.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They make every workout hard as phuk! I did them at the cable row machine. Forearms were on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!
Why what do they do exactly?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why what do they do exactly?
Strengthen the grip, alleviate tendonitis, look bad ass on the barbell.

Since it is a foam you have grip tighter to contract it and thus be able to hold on to the bar, that's why they are thicker than the bar...thus..."Fat"

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strengthen the grip, alleviate tendonitis, look bad ass on the barbell.

Since it is a foam you have grip tighter to contract it and thus be able to hold on to the bar, that's why they are thicker than the bar...thus..."Fat"
Plus makes your forearms look bad ass!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious though speaking of forearms... I just noticed this... I think since the marks on syringe start disapearing last week I probably started taking more than just 1.6ml and I'm running low. Looks like I'll be starting Formadrol a few days earlier.

UUUUUUUUUGH

EDIT ^^^ so I don't get banned

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah. I'll use my card; just need your addy bud.
:blink: Is this the real life? (or are you sending me a vacuum sealed turd via USPS tomorrow morning ¬¬')

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:blink: Is this the real life? (or are you sending me a vacuum sealed turd via USPS tomorrow morning ¬¬')
Why would I do that & we're friends?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why would I do that & we're friends?
I know we are haha it was a joke brother!!

(I mean , not that I have thought on doing this to some members here in the forums :EvilGrin: , not you btw)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know we are haha it was a joke brother!!

(I mean , not that I have thought on doing this to some members here in the forums :EvilGrin: , not you btw)
:laughing:

Tictactactica

Tictactactica

Awards
Ok, I'm on my 4th day of the Trifecta Liquid Stack and I'm starting to feel a difference; I don't know if its just the placebo effect this early or if its for real, but my muscles are feeling fuller and tighter, and I just have an overall sense of increased size and strength! I like it, I love it, and at the end of the day, I want more of it! LOL Anyways, I have a few questions: I bought each component individually b/c of the free L-carnitine offered by Nutraplanet, so aside from the directions on the bottles, I don't have any further instructions...the directions state to take 4-6 servings a day, taken at least 15mins apart, so should I spread the doses out from morn to night, or should I get 'em all in within the minimum time allowed? Also, should I take both methyl and MMv at the same time or should they be 15mins apart? And finally, should the doses be taken with or without food?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm on my 4th day of the Trifecta Liquid Stack and I'm starting to feel a difference; I don't know if its just the placebo effect this early or if its for real, but my muscles are feeling fuller and tighter, and I just have an overall sense of increased size and strength! I like it, I love it, and at the end of the day, I want more of it! LOL Anyways, I have a few questions: I bought each component individually b/c of the free L-carnitine offered by Nutraplanet, so aside from the directions on the bottles, I don't have any further instructions...the directions state to take 4-6 servings a day, taken at least 15mins apart, so should I spread the doses out from morn to night, or should I get 'em all in within the minimum time allowed? Also, should I take both methyl and MMv at the same time or should they be 15mins apart? And finally, should the doses be taken with or without food?
I started feeling the same thing on the first week! My first arm workout with this felt like my skin was going to rip!!

This is how I'm taking it. I workout in the am. So I always have the MMv3 before my workout and M1d after my workout. The rest of the doses I take an hour to an hour and a half apart. XR1pp3rX who is a representative from LG told me that taking these at night are more beneficial so I make sure I take 3 doses in the am, 2 in the afternoon and 3 later at night. One at a time. Don't mix both together.

I take them in between my meals.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounded a little too complicated lol. Sorry here is how I do.

MMv3 at 9am before my workout. M1d around 10:30am after my workout.
MMv3 around 12:30 and M1d at 2pm.
MMv3 at 4pm and M1d at 6pm.
MMv3 at 8pm and M1d at 9pm.

Sometimes if not home during the day and get home late I take them an hour apart from each other.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping my gym is open today.

Going to take a number 2 and head off for cardio day!

Tictactactica

Tictactactica

Awards
Thanks for the info, King! My screwed up work cycle prevents me from following your exact regiment, but I certainly can use it as a blueprint for my own. Speaking of cycles, this nasty storm has thrown some wrenches in my workout regiment, but I did take some pre-emptive action last night before the storm hit in full force by pulling together 2 workouts into one, which isn't optimal, but psychologically, it helped put me a little more at ease! If this weather prevents me from hitting the gym for a few days, I can always do some bodyweight work at home, but that's as satisfying as pleasuring yourself rather than having someone else pleasure you: it doesn't quite stack up! LOL

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates but my area in jersey gott hit pretty hard by Sandy. Got no power since monday. No idea when it will b back. Some say a week others say 2 weeks. Gym has been closed since so im working out at home with my select tech bowflex dumbbells. Started forma today.
Xr1pperx i been having trouble logging through my phone if u could tell ax1 over at lg forums whats going on so he dont think i took off i. Appreciate it!
Will b back when i get the power back. Gas is almost gone on car. Food has been all cooked yesterday so it wont go bad. Will b living off protein since supermarkets r closed n the ones open only has mictowavable food n junk. Just started my cut so not getting that.
Hope any of u from nj, ny, pa are alright.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates but my area in jersey gott hit pretty hard by Sandy. Got no power since monday. No idea when it will b back. Some say a week others say 2 weeks. Gym has been closed since so im working out at home with my select tech bowflex dumbbells. Started forma today.
Xr1pperx i been having trouble logging through my phone if u could tell ax1 over at lg forums whats going on so he dont think i took off i. Appreciate it!
Will b back when i get the power back. Gas is almost gone on car. Food has been all cooked yesterday so it wont go bad. Will b living off protein since supermarkets r closed n the ones open only has mictowavable food n junk. Just started my cut so not getting that.
Be safe and take care bro !!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be safe and take care bro !!!
Thanks Cary! Just got the power back! Thank god cuz its coldddddddddddd as phuck! Hoping they open up my gym today later so I can do back and chest DTP style!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Damn bro that suks but atleast u have the power back. Glad ur safe man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you are doing good & welcome back.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro that suks but atleast u have the power back. Glad ur safe man
Glad you are doing good & welcome back.
Thanks guys. Ready glad bout having the power back. Been reeeeeeeeeally cold all day. Would have probably frozen my nuts off if I didn't get the power back today. House is like a sauna now.

Gym didn't open today even after we got the power back! Bastards! Tomorrow will make up for it big time! Will go in the AM for cardio and than later at night for Back and Chest DTP style!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a ****ty day at the gym today. Felt sick. Puked. Feeling weak as hell. No pumps with DPT Chest and Back.

Will post workout in a few. Gotta have some eggs. I'm starving.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dtp_640_chest_day3.jpg

Incline Dumbbell Press
5 sets
of 30,20,10,5,5 reps
25lb, 35lb, 45lb, 55lb, 60lb

SUPERSET with

Bent-Over Dumbbell Lat Row
5 sets
of 30,20,10,5,5 reps

Dumbbell Bench Press
5 sets
of 5,5,10,20,30 reps
60lb, 55lb, 50lb, 45lb, 35lb

SUPERSET with

Bent-Over Dumbbell Trap Row
5 sets
of 5,5,10,20,30 reps

^^^ That was the whole DTP back Back and Chest workout. Didn't get a pump! Actually felt sick at the end of it.

So I went and did 2 sets of cable cross over. 10 pounds and 20 pounds for 15 reps and 12 reps.

Started feeling sick. Went to get a sip of water, took 2 steps to the left opened the bathroom door and puked!! Went home and crashed in bed. Feeling better now. Will be going to the gym later for some cardio. Got a sauna suit to wear under neath while I do cardio as well.

DTP Chest and Back is NOT FOR ME! Won't be doing that again.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
View attachment 69413

Incline Dumbbell Press
5 sets
of 30,20,10,5,5 reps

SUPERSET with

Bent-Over Dumbbell Lat Row
5 sets
of 30,20,10,5,5 reps

Dumbbell Bench Press
5 sets
of 5,5,10,20,30 reps

SUPERSET with

Bent-Over Dumbbell Trap Row
5 sets
of 5,5,10,20,30 reps

^^^ That was the whole DTP back Back and Chest workout. Didn't get a pump! Actually felt sick at the end of it.

So I went and did 2 sets of cable cross over. 10 pounds and 20 pounds for 15 reps and 12 reps.

Started feeling sick. Went to get a sip of water, took 2 steps to the left opened the bathroom door and puked!! Went home and crashed in bed. Feeling better now. Will be going to the gym later for some cardio. Got a sauna suit to wear under neath while I do cardio as well.

DTP Chest and Back is NOT FOR ME! Won't be doing that again.

nice work and update man.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went back to the gym and did 20 mins in the bicycle, 3 fast sets of standing presses, 15 mins in the thread mil for exactly a mile. NOT good! Need to get 2 miles under 15 miles!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from the gym.

Did the bycicle for 20 minutes.

Treadmill for 15 minutes.

Felt good today after I left the gym. Got home and eat 5 egg whites with a full egg.

And just got off the phone from the girl from the bank I mentioned before. She was calling to find out how I made out from the power outage. We chit chatted for 9 minutes on the phone. Got me smiling like an idiot. Telling me to stop by the branch next week to say hi. I THINK she is interested! Hoping that is true and i'm not imagining things! Will make sure I shave, cut my hair and stop by to say hello see how she is doing and maybe ask her out to dinner. Just got to think about how I will do that...
I'm happy right now so BOOM here you go to you all that are following my journey!

Tictactactica

Tictactactica

Awards
Props to ya, King, for even attempting it the DTP! I cringe at the mear thought of it! LOL

For me, I understand the philosophy behind the workout, but I don't quite agree with the method; I believe its too extreme, places too much stress on the neurological system and can easily lead to overtraining. I believe wholeheartedly in high intensity, but DTP is high insanity! LOL

Speaking of high intensity, you might want to forego such intense workouts during times off illness, as high intensity workouts tend to lead to an acute suppression of the immune system.

Good luck & I hope you recover fully soon!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Props to ya, King, for even attempting it the DTP! I cringe at the mear thought of it! LOL

For me, I understand the philosophy behind the workout, but I don't quite agree with the method; I believe its too extreme, places too much stress on the neurological system and can easily lead to overtraining. I believe wholeheartedly in high intensity, but DTP is high insanity! LOL

Speaking of high intensity, you might want to forego such intense workouts during times off illness, as high intensity workouts tend to lead to an acute suppression of the immune system.

Good luck & I hope you recover fully soon!
Thanks TicTac!
Yesterday I felt better after a few hours I actually went back to the gym at 7pm and did some cardio. Felt pretty ****ty about having a crappy workout so went im to get some cardio!
Woke up today feeling much better. Did some more cardio. Excited to hit arms DTP style tomorrow!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for arms and lower abs DTP style today to make me feel like superman!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Standing biceps cable curls
40, 30, 20, 10, 10 reps
30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb

SUPERSET

Cable rope overhead triceps extension
40, 30, 20, 10, 10 reps
30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 70lb, 80lb

Barbell curl
10, 10, 20, 30, 40 reps
70lb, 60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb

SUPER SET

skull crushers
10, 10, 20, 30, 40 reps
70lb, 60lb, 50lb, 40lb, 30lb

Arms was PUUUUUUUMPED!!! LIKE CRAZY! Overhead Triceps Extensions was a little light, will have to go heavier next week. Last 2 sets of BB Curls was hard! I had to stop a few times to catch my breath and than keep curling to get all my reps in.

hanging leg raises
5 sets till failure
25r, 16r, 16 than 8r with bent legs, 11 than 9r with bent legs, 15 than 9r with bent legs.
First set I was just swinging my legs up but on the second set I was raising the legs up and squeezed on top. 3rd, 4th and 5th set I raised, squeezed and when I couldnt do anymore I bent the legs at the knee and kept doing it.

Took a few pictures at the end as well.

Really hope that at the end of my cut I'll start seeing some triceps! Can't really see in the picture but in the 1st picture there was a big ass vein that popped up and went from elbow all the way down to wrist. So f'n awesome! lol

[video=youtube;rgFQ6WmxdMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgFQ6WmxdMs[/video]
^^ Got that song stuck on my head today.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Damn bro, I'm gonna have to try that arm workout, it sounds KILLER!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro, I'm gonna have to try that arm workout, it sounds KILLER!!
Its insaaaaaane!

Got a video of my first BB Curl as well. 10 reps of 70lb
[video=youtube;cB-cEamM5hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-cEamM5hs[/video]