xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a tear was shed when reading this last post.. i used to have a killer home gym. now i have some powerblocks in the basement. and a cage set up at my buddies house a few states away. FML is right.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So today I had to hang around ALL day at home because of the f'n FIOS guy. 8am to 1pm they said.. NOPE motherf'er came at 3pm. Let me go through what I had to eat first.

Multi Vitamins with a vanilla protein shake and water.
Vanilla Protein with Oatmeal and skim milk
Garlic and Oil Whole Wheat Pasta with some rice because I've run out of tuna.
2 Cheese Sticks
Protein Bar
BCAA with my workout.
Chocolate Protein shake with Skim Milk
About to have some Chicken with Rice
And some roasted nuts before I hit the bed.

So I used to workout at home. I had this whole set up in my bedroom.

And in my garage I have this.

For the past 2 years and I half i started buying equipment to have my own home gym. I have:
Gold's Gym Power Axis Smith Machine
A Bench with leg curl and bicep curl attachment
Bowflex Select Tech Dummbells that go up to 52.5lb
Bands
Barbell with 2 25lb, 2 15lb, 2 10lb
A weight vest
Bicep Bomber
Bicycle
Elliptical machine
Straps with Hooks
Belt
Exercise Ball
Ab Roller
Jump Rope
Pull up Bar
Gas Mask
Sauna Suit

Unfortenly because of the move, the little room in the front of the house was suppose to be my gym but its filled with chit. That we have no need but family insists in carrying it around. So I have a little space for my bowflex dumbbells and for me to workout in. And I'm pissed about it.

So I kicked the shiznit of everything that was there into the corner and did a full body workout.

Squats 3 * 15,12,10 25lb, 35lb, 45lb
Front Raises 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
Hammer Curls 3 * 15,12,10 17.5lb, 22.5lb, 30lb
Chest Press with Rotation 5x5 30lbs
Dumbbell Rows 5x5 45lbs
Dumbbell Extensions 3 * 15,12,10 35lb, 45lb, 50lb
Lying Leg Raises 37 reps
Crunches 30 reps

After I was done I was about to walk out when I noticed that I broke the new mirror. FML. Went for a walk to calm down and I realized that the very first gym I used to workout in and basically spend the whole day in when I first started working out is 2 blocks from my house! So its perfect for my needs as in December 6th I'm going to Brasil to spend a while with my family before leaving with the National Guard to boot camp. Its a veeeeery OLD and beat up gym but they got much heavier weights, dumbbells and machines(I only miss the leg press and rope pull downs). I'll be going back to a real gym tomorrow after 2 years working out at home.

Will have some chicken now.
Doesn't look bad. Sometimes I wish I could lift @ home.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah XR1pp3rX my set up at the old house was perfect as you could see in the picture. I had more than enough space for everything in my bedroom and the power axis smith machine in the garage... But with the trifecta stack I want to maximize my gains as much as I can. Plus the 52.5lb pound dumbbells were too light for me to do one arm rows, pull overs, and chest press. I know that my strenght will go through the roof with Trifecta Stack so I want to push it beyond it.

Really Aaron? I love working out at home cuz I can do whatever, whenever but I don't have certain stuff that I loved doing at the gym and the whole waiting on machines and weights isn't something I'm looking forward to but I'll get in the gym when it first opens so I'll have the place all for myself.

Went to make grilled chicken and family showed up with chinese food. I don't normally eat fried chicken but since it was already done, nice and warm I saved my chicken breast for tomorrow. Will be going to Costco tomorrow to get some food.

I didn't want to mention other supplements here because this is the Trifecta Stack show but I'm excited because tomorrow will mark a month without my pre workout shake aaaaaand first day back in the gym will also be my first day with a pwo from your company Aaron. Looking forward to see how it is.
Enjoy.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An i never liked working out at home i could never get motivated. I know that once i get to the gym its on..
To me it always like I have a gym set up at home. I have NO excuse not to workout. And if I tried to push it off for later I would make myself feel bad thinking I spent so much money to buy all these equipment, stop being a bitch and get to lifting!
Anyways I"m going to check out the old gym later today. Hoping its still 20 bucks a month.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4!

Started out my day with a chocolate protein shake
Proats with vanilla protein and water

Garlic and Oil Pasta with Grilled Chicken

Grape bcaa
Munched on a protein bar.

Bicep Curls 3 * 12,10,10. 20lb, 22.5lb, 25lb
Lateral Raises 3 * 12,10,10. 17.5lb, 20lb, 22.5lb
Dumbbell Flyes 3 * 15,12,10. 20lb, 25lb, 30lb
Squats 3 * 15,12,10 30lb, 40lb, 50lb
Dumbbell Rows 5*5 50lb
Dumbbell Skull Crushers 5*5 25lb
Crunches 93reps

I HATE my shoulders. They are so f'n weak. And they start hurting mid way through the first set exercise. Pisses me off.

Got some meatballs cooking right now that should be almost done. Going to eat them with some rice.
Taking my last 1.6ml dosage of MMv3 right now.
Chugging down a protein shake before I hit the bed, which should be around 1:30am. I need something to help me fall asleep at night.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep hitting the shoulders. Mine are stubborn too.

How's the stack treating you?
Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I won't lie the first 3 days they felt weird on my stomach after I took them. But I didn't feel anything today after I took them.
Even though I'm not doing my regular routine for not having the space to workout and my bench and barbell with weights not being with me right now makes me have to improvise.
I should be on top of the world right now. But idk I guess its just sinking in that we our house and I'm no longer living at MY home. So I'm feeling down a bit, and procrastinating on just about everything. The last time I worked out this late was over 2 years ago. I don't like it. Yesterday I said I was going to the gym to sign up but I was procrastinating so much that I didn't either. But tomorrow after I wake up I'll be drinking my pre workout first thing and going to that gym. I'll get that fire back and kill it.

btw your shirt is f'n awesome.
Red or gray shirt?

Thx BTW. :)

I lift better @ night personally.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5!

Woke up had a chocolate protein shake with water. An hour and a half later I had Proats with vanilla protein.
I'm willing to admit that I'm an emotional guy, I saw this video and got me super pumped and emotinal.
[video=youtube;kZlXWp6vFdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kZlXWp6vFdE[/video]
Got my ass up, made my first pwo shake in a month after going on a break drank it down, took a dump 20mins later and went to the old gym to sign up. It was f'n $45 dollars a month! I charmed my way into paying $60 for 2 months. Was hoping for at least $50 for 2 month, even $20 a month but couldn't but f**k it.

I gotta say I was totally surprised by the numbers!
All were 15, 12, 8 reps. But for the triceps I did 12, 10, 8 reps.

Squats 50lb plus bar, 90lb plus bar, 140lb plus bar
Dumbell front raise 15lb, 20lb, 30lb
Barbell curls 50lb, 60lb, 70lb
Pulldowns 70lb, 90lb, 110lb
iso lateral wide chest hammer machine press 25lb, 45lb, 80lb each side
rope pressdown & overhead ropes 50lb, 70lb, 90lb
ab machine 20lb, 50lb, 70lb

For the exception of the last set of Pulldowns that I did 110lb for 8 reps. I did not struggle on any of the others. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll do the same but go up in weight and Monday start normal routine with body part a day.

Drank my bcaa while working out and after I was down had protein shake.
Just had my first dose MM3 and M1D.
Got 2 pieces of Chicken breasts cooking right now that I'm going to eat with Garlic and Oil Pasta.

Question for Xr1pp3rX or anyone once that can help. From tomorrow on I'll be working out first thing in the morning. Wake up drink my pwo and head to the gym. Should I take a dosage of Trifecta Stack as well before I workout on empty stomach or should I keep taking them at night so i can benefit from them more?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6! SO FAR

Got woken up my the landlord.. Infestation of cockroaches. MOTHERF'ER!

I got up and dressed, took a protein shake.
And went to the storage to put more stuff in there and sipped on my bcaa.
Went to BK and got a chicken burger and fries. Fries are my biggest weaknesses.
Did some more carrying and than went out to eat. Bout half a cup of rice, beans, steak, potato salad.
Got home at 5:45. Changed clothes and went to the gym. Got there and it was close. They close at 6pm on Saturdays. FML.
Back home now taking my first dosage of the day and going to exercise here at home. Not going to waste a day. JUST FINESHED downing my PWO as well so I don't procrastinate either.

stallone.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A chicken burger? Phuck is that?

I pay about $31 a month but my gym is 24 hours, full of cardio machines, a pool, & tons of hammer strengths!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i used to goto a club 24 but the people there were simply ass holes.. people had no understanding of gym eticcut whatsoever. even the trainers were idiots.. couldnt belive how freakin dumb they were.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A chicken burger? Phuck is that?
I pay about $31 a month but my gym is 24 hours, full of cardio machines, a pool, & tons of hammer strengths!
Signature and Retro are not 24hrs here so I'm **** out of luck here. Its all good though, I normal workout in the AM anyway. Just today that my day was F'ed up.

i used to goto a club 24 but the people there were simply ass holes.. people had no understanding of gym eticcut whatsoever. even the trainers were idiots.. couldnt belive how freakin dumb they were.
Couldn't dead lift? Couldn't use chalk? No Squat rack? lol.

Man I'm beyond pissed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and there was a **** load of cockroaches here!

Went down stairs to call the landlord to go see my kitchen. I had to leave the house. I was fuming. I had just taken my pwo too. I would had done so much damage if the gym was open or I stayed in that kitchen with the landlord. Stayed at friends house till now watching UFC 153. Just got back. And the landlord left the lease in my kitchen. I'm about to take a chit on it, kill all the roaches I see tomorrow and put them in the lease and hand it back to him tomorrow when I see him. Tomorrow I'm telling him that if this doesn't change, I'm calling the health department on him.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Signature and Retro are not 24hrs here so I'm **** out of luck here. Its all good though, I normal workout in the AM anyway. Just today that my day was F'ed up.

Couldn't dead lift? Couldn't use chalk? No Squat rack? lol.

Man I'm beyond pissed. I went to the kitchen to get some water and there was a **** load of cockroaches here!

Went down stairs to call the landlord to go see my kitchen. I had to leave the house. I was fuming. I had just taken my pwo too. I would had done so much damage if the gym was open or I stayed in that kitchen with the landlord. Stayed at friends house till now watching UFC 153. Just got back. And the landlord left the lease in my kitchen. I'm about to take a chit on it, kill all the roaches I see tomorrow and put them in the lease and hand it back to him tomorrow when I see him. Tomorrow I'm telling him that if this doesn't change, I'm calling the health department on him.
Phuck roaches. We talking the small or big ones?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phuck roaches. We talking the small or big ones?
Big and small. I went to kill 2 this morning and they PHUCKING FLEW! ARGGG!!

Thanking MMv3 right now and going to the gym!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 so far!

Woke up and had my multi vitamins with a vanilla protein shake.
30mins later I took my first dosage of MMv3 and head off to the gym.
Hit legs today while drinking bcaa.

Leg press 90lb 15 reps, 135lb 12 reps, 180 8 reps, 225lb 8 reps. God I've missed the Leg press machine!

squats 90 plus bar 15 reps, 140 plus bar 12 reps, 180 plus bar 8 reps. I never squatted that before in my life. VERY VERY excited about that! I wanted to jump around like a lil girl but I was sore lol. I know 90% of you warm up with that but to me its a holy s#it moment.

seated leg curls 50lb 15 reps, 80lb 12 reps, 110lb 8 reps, 130lb 8 reps

stand leg extend 30lb, 40lb, 50lb. No rest. One leg after the other.

laying leg curl 30lb 10 reps, 40lb 8 reps. And the machine broke. FML

standing calf raise 100lb 15 reps, 140lb 12 reps, 180lb 8 reps

seated calf raise 45lb 25 reps, 45lb 30 reps

decline crunches 3 * 15 reps

Left the gym
like-a-boss-meme-shirt.jpg

But feeling like this

Drank my shake while walking back home.
Got home and had my M1d dosage.
Had proats with chocolate whey mixed.
About to go to this place I go eat every weekend, today they have one of my favorites. Gnocchi!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice updates & pics.
What exactly did you eat now?
Are you using Universal pro oats?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hahah I love those pics!

And nice updates man! Great progress! Keep it up!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In!nice work so far man.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates & pics.
What exactly did you eat now?
Are you using Universal pro oats?
I actually skipped on gnocchi when I went to the kitchen saw that there was potatoes and there and bread in the fridge. So I made mashed potatoes and made some Brazilian hot dogs.

Light Mayo and ketchup there too with the sausage. Pretty damn good!
I've heard of universal pro oats but not using that. Just regular instant oatmeal with water and gat supertein. I swear god their chocolate protein is amazing! Top 3 most delicious chocolate whey I ever had.

Had a handful of nuts, 2 cheese sticks, Eat Right iSatori Protein bar aaaaaaaaaaaaand 2 cups of rice with 3 pieces of chicken breast an hour ago.

Hahah I love those pics!

And nice updates man! Great progress! Keep it up!
Thanks HardOne! lol Fun name you got there haha.
Going to take my last dosage of M1d right now.

In!nice work so far man.
Thanks Mack!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually skipped on gnocchi when I went to the kitchen saw that there was potatoes and there and bread in the fridge. So I made mashed potatoes and made some Brazilian hot dogs.

Light Mayo and ketchup there too with the sausage. Pretty damn good!
I've heard of universal pro oats but not using that. Just regular instant oatmeal with water and gat supertein. I swear god their chocolate protein is amazing! Top 3 most delicious chocolate whey I ever had.

Had a handful of nuts, 2 cheese sticks, Eat Right iSatori Protein bar aaaaaaaaaaaaand 2 cups of rice with 3 pieces of chicken breast an hour ago.

Thanks HardOne! lol Fun name you got there haha.
Going to take my last dosage of M1d right now.

Thanks Mack!
Big meal.
What are brazillian hot dogs?
Man you love Brazil haha.
I logged some Eat Smart bars, they are pretty good. I need to order some more.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big meal.
What are brazillian hot dogs?
Man you love Brazil haha.
I logged some Eat Smart bars, they are pretty good. I need to order some more.
Nothing like the US hot dogs thats for sure lol. Ready? Sausage with tomato sauce, garlic, onions for those who like it I don't, pepper, corn, little bits of bacon, mashed potatoes, potato sticks, mayo, ketchup, mustard.

Yeah I was born there =D. I moved to the US when I was 11. I was only able to go back there in 2010 after over 14 years here. I didn't know what living life was until I went there 2 years ago. I got laid more in 3 weeks than I did all those years here in the US hahaha. I spent New Years in Rio at the beach it was innnnsane.

Have you ever heard of Carnaval? Go to Brasil for Carnaval next time you get vacations. You will love it too lol.
carnaval-salvador.jpg

I got the chance to log 6 bars from them as well. Best tasting protein bar I ever had hands down.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I head off to the gym.
starts at 1:15 but if you want to see hot women watch from the beginning.
[video=youtube_share;z3P_7At4iq0]http://youtu.be/z3P_7At4iq0?t=1m15s[/video]

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Before I head off to the gym.
starts at 1:15 but if you want to see hot women watch from the beginning.

I got this new app my homie told me 2 cjeck out called the chive u should check it out. there is some hotties on there

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got this new app my homie told me 2 cjeck out called the chive u should check it out. there is some hotties on there
I don't have a smart phone. So no apps for me =/. I'm too addicted to the internet already, when I bought my phone I had already had in mind to not get a smart phone and be addicted to it either lol. I'm one of the few that cares about a phone. I use mine to take pictures, paper weight and keep track of my workout at the gym lol.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8!

Woke up took a protein shake.
30 mins later I had my first dose of MMv3.
I was waiting for the mailman to come and when I didn't want to wait anymore I was about to leave and he was on my door. Handed me a piece of paper to get my stuff at the post office. Before I opened an envelope and there was a sample of a new pwo for me. I took that and my ear was all itchy for 10mins. But I freaking killed it at the gym!

Lat pulldown 70lb, 90lb, 110lb, 130lb. 15,12,10,8 reps
deadlifts 50lb, 70lb, 90lb, 140lb plus bar. 15,12,10,8 reps
1 arm dumbbell row 50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. 15,12,10,8 reps
seat machine rows 80lb, 100lb, 120lb, 130lb, 140lb. 15,12,8,8 reps
back extensions 3 * 10 reps

Note yesterday my lats were super sore, today as well and after I was done with Lat Pulldowns the soreness went away! I was like wtf
. Sipped on my bcaa while working out as usual. Set a new PR for the deadlift. 140 pounds plus the bar. YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY!!

Had a protein shaker as I walked home after.
Got home and had a dose of M1d.
Hour later I had proats again with vanilla whey and water.
Did some stuff around the house.
Just had some rice, mushrooms and Linguica (Brazilian sausage).

Will be eating 2 cheese sticks, roasted nuts a little later and probably chicken at 10.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in the same camp.. absolutely hate my fone.
I don't really care much for it. I know if I get an iphone or samsung III I'll go back to being a nerd playing games all the time. I like working out too much to waste my time playing games on the phone. I rather be online learning more and more about the lifting world. Oh and r1pp3r, What do you think about me adding TEST Powder to this when I start pct with Formadrol? Think I would benefit from using a DAA with Formadrol?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I don't really care much for it. I know if I get an iphone or samsung III I'll go back to being a nerd playing games all the time. I like working out too much to waste my time playing games on the phone. I rather be online learning more and more about the lifting world. Oh and r1pp3r, What do you think about me adding TEST Powder to this when I start pct with Formadrol? Think I would benefit from using a DAA with Formadrol?
Yeh i dont have a computer so all i have is my phone. Thats all i do is look up stuff and read it. I dont really play games my kids play with my phone more than i do.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome so far man,glad I found this!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh i dont have a computer so all i have is my phone. Thats all i do is look up stuff and read it. I dont really play games my kids play with my phone more than i do.
I used to be a gamer until I got my nutrition in check. Now I only play once every 2 weeks. That's how it is. The kids always have more fun on their parents phone lol.

it would be fine but wait until week 3 to start it.
Thanks r1pp3r.

Awesome so far man,glad I found this!
Thanks and welcome!

Will be leaving for the gym in 30mins! Arms day!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9!

Woke up a shake and multi Vs.
Took my MMv3 and I was off for Arm day!

Standing curls 30lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb. 12, 15, 12, 8 reps with bicep bomber
tricep extensions 35lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. 12, 15, 12, 8 reps
preacher ezbar curl 5 * 5 40lb plus bar. Very little rest there only 10 to 15 seconds before doing the next set.
skull crushers Super Set close grip press 30lb, 40lb, 50lb plus bar. 15, 12, 8 reps
hammer curls 15lb, 25lb, 35lb, 35lb, 25lb, 15lb. 15,12,8,8,9,12 reps. This was suppose to be 15, 12, 8, minute rest 8, 12, 15 reps but was a bit too heavy for me towards the end.
tricep kickbacks 15lb, 20lb, 25lb, 20lb 15, 12, 8, 8 reps
decline crunches 15 reps
crunches 3 * 15 reps

As usual had my bcaa and protein shake after. Got home and took M1d.
An hour later I had proats.
Going out to eat now!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10!

DB lateral raise 15lb, 20lb, 25lb
Arnold Presses 25lb, 30lb, 35lb
Upright Row 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, drop to 50lb
DB front raise SuperSet with plate twist 25lb, 30lb, 35lb SS 10lb, 25lb
shrugs 70lb, 90lb, 140lb on this weird thing I saw at the gym that I never seen before. Guy said it worked for shrugs and deadlifts... Hell I did shrugs and I liked it. Will take a picture of it tomorrow.

Another weird note, I got a huge pump on my arms after I did Upright rows! LOL that has been happening for the past 3x I've done shoulders. Too funny!

Had the usual supplements and food to eat BUT today I made something new that I was craving. Got to enjoy these stuff as much as I can before I start cutting on the 28th!

That is 5 cheese tortellini and tomato sauce. Absolutely delicious. I tried a sample of the Myo Blitz pwo from Ronnie Coleman series and it made me crash reeeeeeeeeeeeally hard after 4 hours! So I was too tired, sleepy and very lazy to cook any chicken. But tomorrow I will be making some chicken marsala to eat with the tortellini!

Not sure if Trifecta Stack is suppose to help with soreness BUT I haven't been sore from an workout for 2 days now! I thought I would be very sore after my first leg day back at the gym but never happened! I did leg pressed for the first time after 2 years. Squatted 180 plus the bar for the first time ever in my life. And I was only feeling it for 2 or 3 hours after my workout was done than it was like it never happened! Can't be any of the other supplements I'm taking because I been taking them for a while and I always used to be sore. NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH! =D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep its the PHs helping your recovery!.. any size gains or is it all in the recomp?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love me some tortellini's!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep its the PHs helping your recovery!.. any size gains or is it all in the recomp?
Believe it or not I have been avoiding all mirrors when naked or without a shirt on. You know how like when you see yourself everyday you dont see the difference, you don't think you have changed. Plus when I first started bulking I saw my stomach getting bigger and and I was like oh no mirrors you all leaving my room. So I want to be shocked! I'll have the pictures taken but I will not over analyze them when bulking is done, only when the who 7 weeks with Trifecta Stack is done that I will look at myself, do all the measurements to compare and see if there was any size gains.
I just realized I didn't put up any pictures from when I first started this. I'll put up pictures from Oct 8th when I started with Trifecta stack, Oct 28th when I finish bulking and November 24th when it will be the last day of the Trifecta Stack Experience.

I love me some tortellini's!
Me too! Lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi. I love those Italian food! Too bad that once its the 28th I wont be eating any of it! For a veeeeeeeeeeery long time.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not I have been avoiding all mirrors when naked or without a shirt on. You know how like when you see yourself everyday you dont see the difference, you don't think you have changed. Plus when I first started bulking I saw my stomach getting bigger and and I was like oh no mirrors you all leaving my room. So I want to be shocked! I'll have the pictures taken but I will not over analyze them when bulking is done, only when the who 7 weeks with Trifecta Stack is done that I will look at myself, do all the measurements to compare and see if there was any size gains.
I just realized I didn't put up any pictures from when I first started this. I'll put up pictures from Oct 8th when I started with Trifecta stack, Oct 28th when I finish bulking and November 24th when it will be the last day of the Trifecta Stack Experience.
Great plan!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great plan!
I'm glad someone other than myself thinks so too! Everyone I told was like ahhh. Which to me ahhhh meant what a stupid thing to do.

Well today was my rest day but still I took my multi vitamins, tried a sample of a creatine and tried a sample of a bcaa supplement I go and did not like it either one of those 2. Tasted crappy. Been taking my doses today. Got a headache that is killing me. Got some chicken breast being made right now that I'll be devouring with rice and mushrooms. I was going to make chicken marsala but I went at 1pm and just came back now. When I have a headache it sucks cuz they are the worst so I just do absolutely nothing when I have them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm glad someone other than myself thinks so too! Everyone I told was like ahhh. Which to me ahhhh meant what a stupid thing to do.

Well today was my rest day but still I took my multi vitamins, tried a sample of a creatine and tried a sample of a bcaa supplement I go and did not like it either one of those 2. Tasted crappy. Been taking my doses today. Got a headache that is killing me. Got some chicken breast being made right now that I'll be devouring with rice and mushrooms. I was going to make chicken marsala but I went at 1pm and just came back now. When I have a headache it sucks cuz they are the worst so I just do absolutely nothing when I have them.
I got a nasty headache kicking in. Was thinking of going in for some DTP style, but I won't be any good for it. :lol:
Going to go standard.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards

Me too! Lasagna, tortellini, gnocchi. I love those Italian food! Too bad that once its the 28th I wont be eating any of it! For a veeeeeeeeeeery long time.
If u could go through ur entire cycle with out a glimps in the mirror hands down to u I know I couldn't

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I got a nasty headache kicking in. Was thinking of going in for some DTP style, but I won't be any good for it. :lol:
Going to go standard.
When I triedDTP my dumba$$ there was only 45snds in between every set I'm still sore yesterday I did biscep with rest like the program little sore some pump still

Sorry king not trying to jack ur thread I saw your log in the other site but but having trouble logging in found it now I'm in

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I triedDTP my dumba$$ there was only 45snds in between every set I'm still sore yesterday I did biscep with rest like the program little sore some pump still

Sorry king not trying to jack ur thread I saw your log in the other site but but having trouble logging in found it now I'm in
I have to have the energy for it. The crowded gym makes it difficult to when doing SuperSets and taking the equipment up for so long haha...