The good the bad and the Zombie-Overkill supplementation random conversation. . .

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all im sayin is if you do a little innovative RESEARCH youll find what your lookin for......

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
all im sayin is if you do a little innovative RESEARCH youll find what your lookin for......
:p i already have that on my Favorites , monkie was talking about other real stuff like tren/var/sust/ etc

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmmmhmmmmmm forget that... i still wouldnt go to mexico and expect to get a sterile solution... let alone the right/pure shii in the solution....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ZOMBIE! :aargh:

you are giving away the 3-AD? you ungrateful............:aargh:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeezus, another contest made out of my contest! what the heck is going on here guys!!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
as of today @ 10 am i runned out of IGF-2 :(

So tonight im going to start testing the lipotrophin-PM. yesterday i couldnt sleep actually only had like a 2 hr sleep cause i took some RPM @ 6pm to see if i have already built a tolerance again .

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
as of today @ 10 am i runned out of IGF-2 :(

So tonight im going to start testing the lipotrophin-PM. yesterday i couldnt sleep actually only had like a 2 hr sleep cause i took some RPM @ 6pm to see if i have already built a tolerance again .
You must be popping caps like tic-tacs....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took my 3 caps of lipotrophin-PM like 20 mins ago. Im making some time to see if they kick in fast.

today i wasnt going to go to the gym since i only had like 2 hrs of sleep But i felt like going. I dont know what to do if i dont go to the gym:(:

I was kind of lethargic most of the day

This is what i did today

Standing EZ-Bar curls Reps 12/12/10/8 weight 75/95/115/115

Seated DB alt. Curls reps 10/10/12 weight 45/50/55

2 arm high cable curl reps 15/15 weight 60/70

DB unilateral preacher curl reps 15/15 weight 45/50

lying french press reps 12/12/10/8 weight 75/95/105/105

DB kickback reps 15/15 weight 50/50

reverse grip pressdown reps 15/15 weight 60/70

i know is pussy weight :( but im going to get my stength back sooner or later

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-2 denial, lol, Zombie, I hope you have some RPM to get you through the workouts!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 denial, lol, Zombie, I hope you have some RPM to get you through the workouts!
hahaha i do have some but i cant take it if i take some i cant sleep so its kind of difucult. Currently i run oout of alot of my supps
Im currently using 9 Neovar caps(5 pre 4 post) and since yesterday i added Activate (5 caps) also taking my pre/post mix WMS and leucine. this last few weeks i been under alot of stress im starting to gain bad weight.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i have 2 updates

Update 1-
yesterday i got back home like @ 2:30am i took 2 Lipotrophin-PM and i woke up @ 9 am all refhreshed and i wasnt tired. right now im looking for the bottle and i cant find it , maybe its @ my office.

Update 2. Today was back/leg day i usually end up all tired and completely drain out of energy but i feel great. i didnt had a pen an a spare pice of paper to write the sets/reps/weights but i did broke a PR bend over db rows 120lbs for 15 reps

:)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its almost official that i like lipotrophin-PM as a sleep aid. i took some yesterday. i woke up @ 8 am without an alarm clock. Im going to make my final veredict in a few days. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Lipotrophin- PM works as a sleep aid and as a craving stoper in the middle of the night(for me right now):lol: i havent been monitoring my weight lost from it . BUt i have been monitoring my sleep. Today i woke up all by my self with no alarm or any type of help. I woke up @ 8 am i usually wake up by my alarm around 9:30-10 AM .

Since i stopped IGF-2 and my high carb intake i have been feeling like if im getting fat :ntome: im taking like 60-75gr of carbs before and after my workout and the other carbs i get with my other meals.

I been thinking of doing some weird ****. Like take Neovar +wms shake on one day and the next use some AI's (this are m options Rebound realoaded, hyperdrol x2, AdvancedPCT, Restore). Im kind of concerned on estrogen related problems, since i plan on using one day and the other Neovar. I liked the gains i get from Neovar + WMS but the fat feeling its kind of weird. But im happy yesterday i did Bicep/tricep my arms fully pumped were 17.5 Inches.

Any comments , suggestions ? ? ?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Comments?

Umm...I'm at school and bored out of my mind. :frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might look into that as a sleep aid. Matt is keeping me up all night and it has been almost a month since I've slept more then 3 hours straight. Its affecting my workouts and my daily life.

I cant even ge tup the energy to mow the grass:(