The good the bad and the Zombie-Overkill supplementation random conversation. . .

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would (and do) take 2 HD X-2 before bed and have AMAZING sleep!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I was just busting your chops bro. You should e solid with the stack you are running.
hahaha i know bro, but im concerned about the High Free test due to 4 MassFX - 2 Activate and 9-10 caps IGF-2 ED
thats why im taking out the 2- Activate And adding Hyperdrol2. iMight even do just 2 doses of it. My skin is really oily right now, i can put my face on a frying pan and then toss some egg and they wont stick.

But the Glut-4 issue still concerns me

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got my order :)

does any one knows how many Gr of Rk can i put in my Lipoderm-Ultra? ? ?

by the way i had a really vivd dream yesterday with 4 Igf-2 caps, i think im going to get back to 3 caps since i got my lipotropin-PM today and dose that @ 3 caps +3 IGF-2 caps before bed :D
Thats what I love about IGF-2 the most, the sleep! My dreams were deep and felt real. Woke up refreshed every morning, and with HARD ASS WOOD!

btw-since were taking bets, I say around week 6, mid afternoon at 3:43 you will meet your end!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a zombie is ALREADY dead! good point, ryan! :thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I have an update.
I added the Lipotrophin-PM on friday. I came home and i was drunk and i took 3 caps of IGF-2 and 3 Lipotrophin-PM. I dont know if it was due to me being drunk but i was turning from one side to another on my bed and i had a hard time to get some sleep but i was blaming it on the alcohol.
Yesterday i didnt drink. i got home back early around 7pm , around 10 pm i took 3 igf-2 +3 Lipotrophin-PM caps i had a hard time to get some sleep :( the last time i checked the clock yesterday it was almost 5 AM before passing out. Today im going to add another IGF-2 cap to my before bed dose to see if it makes a difference.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if, like stims, too much actually does the opposite effect. So if your having too much of thee sleep aids, its actually doing the opposite for you. Just a theory.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday i doses 3 igf-2 + 2 Lipotrophin-PM @ around 9 PM i coulnt sleep either like till 4 am:( And IGF-2 al ready kick in in that department, before adding lipotrophin=PM to the mix i took the igf-2 and i would pass out a few hrs later.

i think lipotrophin-pm is not for me @ bedtime. im goin gto start using it in the morning. :(

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hahaha i know bro, but im concerned about the High Free test due to 4 MassFX - 2 Activate and 9-10 caps IGF-2 ED
thats why im taking out the 2- Activate And adding Hyperdrol2. iMight even do just 2 doses of it. My skin is really oily right now, i can put my face on a frying pan and then toss some egg and they wont stick.

But the Glut-4 issue still concerns me
Rpen, made a good point. You are already dead....Pop as many pills you want :afro:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Zombie,
I'd be interested in seeing if Lipo-PM pre-bed by itself has the same effect on you.......

Either way, just keep with the IGF-2 pre-bed, and if you want to use the Lipo-PM, use it before a meal or 2 during the day ;) ............... the corosolic acid and all.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombie,
I'd be interested in seeing if Lipo-PM pre-bed by itself has the same effect on you.......

Either way, just keep with the IGF-2 pre-bed, and if you want to use the Lipo-PM, use it before a meal or 2 during the day ;) ............... the corosolic acid and all.
im going to try that tomorrow.

i took my 3 caps of lipotrophin-pm like 30 min ago i feel relaxed and i have noticed that my hads are sweaty as hell. but i feel good.

i was going to add lipoderm-ultra with RK today but im going to waith till i try lipotrophin-pm by it self @ night. I have been holding off adding the Hyperdrol X2 as well.im going to try that tomorrow and i let you guys know what happens.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took 3 caps of IGF-2 before bed, and had a really good night sleep:)
today im going to try the 3 Lipotriphin-PM caps alone before bed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you will feel the sleep benifits of Liportropin PM, but not as strongly as you do from the IGF-2, which gives you insanely good sleep.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I think you will feel the sleep benifits of Liportropin PM, but not as strongly as you do from the IGF-2, which gives you insanely good sleep.
the last few times that i took lipotrophin-PM with IGF-2 i wasnt able to get some sleep like till 4-5 am i could only get like4 hrs of sleep. And with IGF-2 alone i could get like 7-8 hrs of sleep.

But today im going to put Lipotrophin-PM to the test.

Note:Take in consideration that lately i have been really sensitive to stims and stim like supps . Even a low carb Rockstar really early in the morning keeps me awake all night. I want to get back to my old stim junky self :(

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the last few times that i took lipotrophin-PM with IGF-2 i wasnt able to get some sleep like till 4-5 am i could only get like4 hrs of sleep. And with IGF-2 alone i could get like 7-8 hrs of sleep.

Note:Take in consideration that lately i have been really sensitive to stims and stim like supps . Even a low carb Rockstar really early in the morning keeps me awake all night. I want to get back to my old stim junky self :(
why the change lately? did you cold turkey off the stims? are you taking reset AD? it is very interesting to have them affect you so much all of a sudden.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Like I said before, iot may be caused from too much sleep aid products at once, kinda like too much caffeine does the opposite to you.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i manage to have 5 hr of sleep with Lipotrophin-PM but i was farting like a mofo i had to sleep with an open window and my butt pointing that way.:gas:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, dude you have the same problem as me!!! I fart all night long, have to have the window open or I will suffocate!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
LOL, dude you have the same problem as me!!! I fart all night long, have to have the window open or I will suffocate!
hahaha it that sucks. I started havinf mild fart problemssince last week i even changed to 1% milki usually drink like 1.5L of milk @ night but i noticed that since friday that has increased. maybe is to mucho corosolic acid from Lipotrophin-PM and my 8-10 Neovar caps.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tlaked to Dr. D and he said.......(about the 3-AD)
Yeah, it's a hormonal adrenal rejuvenator (corticosteroid) like the Reset-AD or RPM, like an adaptogenic herb.

so that could be the issue.......

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I tlaked to Dr. D and he said.......(about the 3-AD)
Yeah, it's a hormonal adrenal rejuvenator (corticosteroid) like the Reset-AD or RPM, like an adaptogenic herb.

so that could be the issue.......
thanks for checking that out.i was thinking that i was a weird mofo since i didnt read about that on bigschmidt821 log . Then i related that to trisorbagen and it made sence but i been more than 1 month off it(3-ad) and im still sensible to stims so i didnt think that trisorbagen had a half life of more than a month. So after thinking about that i was thinking is was related to the active on of 3-ad.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zombie, how is the sleep going? any verdict yet?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombie, how is the sleep going? any verdict yet?
no veredict yet. I been playing around with dosages. I did had great sleep when IGF-2 kicked in. i dont know if i have to wait for lipotrophin-pm a week or more to kick in.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, stick with what works for now man, save the Lipo for another cycle.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got today my stuff from NP

i just took 1.6 g of GMS i wasted some cause i put some on water and that shiet is like wax so id dint disolve so i took what i could and put it on my moung and swallow
I also took 4 caps of Neovar, 3 IGF-2 and 1 AnabolicPump

this is going to be my preworkout shake

30g WMS 5.4 g Leucine

im going to do the same post work out

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how you liking the IGF-2 Zombie? Hope everything is going great for one of my fav post whores!

Crader, I'm sorry, should have seen that. come a little closer I will give you a kiss to make up! ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So how you liking the IGF-2 Zombie? Hope everything is going great for one of my fav post whores!

Crader, I'm sorry, should have seen that. come a little closer I will give you a kiss to make up! ;)
i like it alot , too bad im almost running out. i still have plente of Neovar. And this last few days that i been on my wms-Leucine mix it has been great. I have never used leucine other than the one on protein. Now that im dosing 5.8 gr pre and post along with wms i have noticed agreat improvement. I started taking that mix the day i have the most dificult workout Back/leg. i usually workout each bodypart once a week, so every time i do back/leg im sore like for 4 days and the first 2 days i can barely walk. but now im was sore the next day but i was able to walk with out any other disconfort than been sore

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Z what do you recommend for sleep so far? One that leaves you awake the next day with out risidual grogginess?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AWWW xoxo

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So Z what do you recommend for sleep so far? One that leaves you awake the next day with out risidual grogginess?
IGF-2 hands down.

Lipotrophin-PM i have it on hold since it didnt do much like IGF-2 but it could be cause im using so many supps. I have a few days left of IGF-2 i already runned out of MassFX im almost running out of Retain 2. So next week im going to be running Neovar alone with my pre/post workout meal (60g wms/5.8g Leucine per serving) then im ight add the Lipotrophin-PM to test it as a sleep aid.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was checking my NP Order status and ****ing Fedex hasnt moved my packeage since the 23rd

i cant wait to get my bloodwork results tomorrow :)
where you go to get your bloodw n how much does it cost?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
where you go to get your bloodw n how much does it cost?
http://j2labs.com/ they have one of their office here. Those guys sucks. Well the guys thats incharge of the Nogales office doesnt know ****. I took him a sample of the test that i wanted and he said those were the tests that were going to perform, i paid 45 dlls and it was the wrong test ofter that 1 week later i went and ask for a lipids/tryglycerids cholesterol test that costme 55 dlls. Next time that i need to get blood work im going to call the main office and ask them to tell the dumb**** how to fill out the apllication for my sample.

Im going to use this post also to pimp my thread to win AppNut products http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73035-appliednutriceuticals-xperiences-results.html

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I just go there for the parrots and tequila