The Future of Primordial Performance

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bud, when are you starting your cycle?
Will be starting by mid November, teaming it with some Mdrol. Should be a fun ride!

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I just started me a superdrone/ AM cycle. Waitin on some stanodrol to add in, but what Im really holding my breath for is androdrive...... i got hit pretty good by lethargy/ libido loss from my AM/AH cycle. Drive sounds exciting and it sounds like i might get my hands on some in time for the last 4 weeks of this cycle. :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started me a superdrone/ AM cycle. Waitin on some stanodrol to add in, but what Im really holding my breath for is androdrive...... i got hit pretty good by lethargy/ libido loss from my AM/AH cycle. Drive sounds exciting and it sounds like i might get my hands on some in time for the last 4 weeks of this cycle. :)
How long is this cycle? I would say November 11th is still looking pretty good, but I wouldn't call that date official yet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is this cycle? I would say February 11th is still looking pretty good, but I wouldn't call that date official yet.
Fixed.
lol :)
Love you guys!

squidboy

Banned
Awards
8 week cycle.
Superdrone- 10/10/15/ and 3 more days @15. 24 days total superdrone
AM- 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
stano 0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800

Thinking im gonna orders some transaderm tonight
I am also thinking about shortening mass to 6 weeks and running it
6/6/6/8/8/8
and adding 11- oxo @
0/0/600/600/600/600/600/600

I really dont mean to make this an everything but the kitchen sink cycle, but its tantamount that i stay lean. I think i could really use 2 weeks of stano/ oxo to bridge out of the cycle and harden up.

- While i have a reps ear.....i was really surprised by the lethargy when i ran Am/Ah. I had attributed this solely to AM. Now Im reading that AH was causing lethargy.... was i mistaken that the v1/2 AM was causing me lethargy?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep, but when I ran andromass for 8 weeks, lethargy wasn't really a problem, maybe slightly - but nothing a little caffeine wouldn't fix.

My main side was hair shedding.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have andromass will accept bulk for a combined log :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a rep, but when I ran andromass for 8 weeks, lethargy wasn't really a problem, maybe slightly - but nothing a little caffeine wouldn't fix.

My main side was hair shedding.
Really? Are you prone to it though? About to start my AM cycle and do not want to have any of that!:sad3:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Really? Are you prone to it though? About to start my AM cycle and do not want to have any of that!:sad3:
I did not think I was, but I guess I may be.

Next time around I'll have toco 8 and I already have n2 shampoo on hand which is solid...except it makes my hair grow faster than it already does!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not think I was, but I guess I may be.

Next time around I'll have toco 8 and I already have n2 shampoo on hand which is solid...except it makes my hair grow faster than it already does!
Good idea! Looks like I have one or two more things to add to my arsenal for a just in case scenario!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Are prices going to be a bit more wallet friendly this time around?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are prices going to be a bit more wallet friendly this time around?
haha, I doubt it... probably gonna be a bit more pricey BUT, you're getting more product so... its more economical? More for your money?

Regardless, if it delivers like it claims to a good diet and workout regime AND goals it should be easier than inj. For the results and safety (in comparison to oral PH).

squidboy

Banned
Awards
But for clarities sake they will be adequately/ fairly dosed. V1, V2mass were 1/2 dosed......
Sounds like most of the lethargy was coming from AH........

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will start a new AM account under the name Hugh Jackman and shower your treasured AndroSeries with loads of glittering generality in exchange for AndroBulk before public release.
Will also log Bulk/Hard or Bulk/Mass for free or discount :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will start a new AM account under the name Hugh Jackman and shower your treasured AndroSeries with loads of glittering generality in exchange for AndroBulk before public release.
Will also log Bulk/Hard or Bulk/Mass for free or discount :)
Me 2

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, prices will be fairly consistent with the range they were for v2.
i was going to order this week from pp, holding off till the 11th, dont let me down hts, i have no FKN map cause of this lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was going to order this week from pp, holding off till the 11th, dont let me down hts, i have no FKN map cause of this lol
lol my MAP is just about out as well... need to order more soon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, im a rep and I am bone dry as well. Ill get an order in before my next cycle though, I miss my MAP badly.
Replace with tons of iBCAAs

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Replace with tons of iBCAAs
i prefer the map......ibcaa is solid too,but only gatorade makes it drinkable for me.....just grabbed 12tubs of map.....ill do 3scoops(30-35g) in the am upon waking, postwo with karbolyn, and sometimes intra as i rotate them......theres enough aminos in that dosing imo lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i prefer the map......ibcaa is solid too,but only gatorade makes it drinkable for me.....just grabbed 12tubs of map.....ill do 3scoops(30-35g) in the am upon waking, postwo with karbolyn, and sometimes intra as i rotate them......theres enough aminos in that dosing imo lol
12...damn how long will that take you to run through?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I am jealous. My largest order was 8. But you got the veggie thing going for you, so I can see why you prob go through it faster than most.

BBG: Still got about 75% of my current IBCAA tub remaining, so I am one step ahead of you.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Damn I am jealous. My largest order was 8. But you got the veggie thing going for you, so I can see why you prob go through it faster than most.

BBG: Still got about 75% of my current IBCAA tub remaining, so I am one step ahead of you.
im still cutting since end of summer, i go through 400g protein ed.....in various forms, incl MAP, pre/postwo

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I am still interested in trying the UP that you like as well, but I need to get some more MAP first, lol!
pricey, but the taste makes it worth it, only protein i ever looked forward to drinking, even wifey drinks it cause it tastes like a snack to her

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops I was referring to the UP.
I thought he was too, that is why I mentioned the Cinnamon Bun.

Cranberry Splash is the only one i havent tried..Im diggin the lemon lime though
For Map, I am a big fan of Mango, I love that one.

I will say though that sadly, MAP might not be with us for too much longer. I can't give the specifics yet, but there will be a large revamping of the products we carry in general.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will say though that sadly, MAP might not be with us for too much longer. I can't give the specifics yet, but there will be a large revamping of the products we carry in general.
You guys are going to vamp out if you keep this up :D

ezjax

Awards
yous are a year or so late :) cinnabun is good and lcp is good... the cookie and cream and chocolate flavors not so much... the arctic lemonade whey is one of the best fruit flavors.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to taste some of those Boron rock shavings lol ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mango was always my favorite.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
What flavor(s) are you fond of?
if you grab the cinn roll or lemon cream pie, its hard to go back to anything else......little water, ice, 2scoops, blended....fkn amazing
ill try the pb n chocolate next

x2 on the artic lemonade on the whey flavors, altho the UP 2.0 stuff is the best, not close.....myofusion tastes good, labrada pretty good, but these are insane......excellent excellent stuff

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

c*cksh*t.....map n endoamp are your best products hands down

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone -

Prices will be very consistent. Obviously since AndroLean v3 is a much stronger beast than v2 and costs us the most and also is giving us the most difficulty of synthesizing it.....the price for Lean V3 will be identical to AndroHard.

AndroBulk is also more expensive and harder to construct than MASS so it will be SLIGHTLY pricier than AndroMass

AndroDrive will be 79.95 as it is a phenomenal "stacking agent" to ALL cycles for neurological enhancement and vitality while on less neuro stimulative androgens.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Everyone -

Prices will be very consistent. Obviously since AndroLean v3 is a much stronger beast than v2 and costs us the most and also is giving us the most difficulty of synthesizing it.....the price for Lean V3 will be identical to AndroHard.

AndroBulk is also more expensive and harder to construct than MASS so it will be SLIGHTLY pricier than AndroMass

AndroDrive will be 79.95 as it is a phenomenal "stacking agent" to ALL cycles for neurological enhancement and vitality while on less neuro stimulative androgens.
time to put some coin on the side

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone -

Good news to hear. I was afraid most prices would jump up with the updated versions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I'll be buying generic brand groceries the next few paychecks. I probably won't even run this right away but for some reason I just have to be one of the first to have it lol. If V3 were a video game being stocked at Best Buy or something I would be the guy camped out on the sidewalk at 9pm, waiting til 12:01am to get mine first ;)
Oh and do the 3 payment plan lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
c*cksh*t.....map n endoamp are your best products hands down
Dude, don't get me started. I sent an upset response to Eric after I heard. I ****ing love MAP.

You guys are going to vamp out if you keep this up :D
Honestly, Primordial is going to be changing in a big way. I had a pretty good discussion with Eric the other night on it, and man does he have vision for this company. This won't be an over night thing, but within the next 2 years we will have a multitude of new offerings. The AndroSeries is just a start!

Maybe even want to put some bills over there too lol
I laughed pretty good to this.

Good news to hear. I was afraid most prices would jump up with the updated versions.
Honestly, I expected it as well. More actives = more expensive to product, so I was pretty happy with the prices we established.

Looks like I'll be buying generic brand groceries the next few paychecks. I probably won't even run this right away but for some reason I just have to be one of the first to have it lol. If V3 were a video game being stocked at Best Buy or something I would be the guy camped out on the sidewalk at 9pm, waiting til 12:01am to get mine first ;)
Oh and do the 3 payment plan lol
November 14th the doors will open for the presales. Unfortunately these actually are not big batches (it takes a ****-ton of capital to get all these products out, so we had to start small). The waiting in line outside of Best Buy mentality might be accurate, lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
November 14th the doors will open for the presales. Unfortunately these actually are not big batches (it takes a ****-ton of capital to get all these products out, so we had to start small). The waiting in line outside of Best Buy mentality might be accurate, lol.
Might be? It'll definitely be accurate... there just aren't enough bottles for everyone. It'll be like on Black Friday, with people getting crushed underneath crowds... except EVERYONE is the size of a bull and hopped up on roids.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be? It'll definitely be accurate... there just aren't enough bottles for everyone. It'll be like on Black Friday, with people getting crushed underneath crowds... except EVERYONE is the size of a bull and hopped up on roids.
Lol great analogy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got an image of a bunch of meatheads stomping all over each other to get inside a Best Buy. Thank you, lol.