Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walking Dead back. Thank you AMC!

Learn to handle your tequila!
Last time I had a shot of tequila, I immediately vomited. There's something about it that just doesn't sit well with me. Jager on the other hand.....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last time I had a shot of tequila, I immediately vomited. There's something about it that just doesn't sit well with me. Jager on the other hand.....
Me and shots dont mix well period.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It tastes like dirty water to me. I get the same effect.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get that way with cheap tequilla, and even with good stuff i try to avoid too many shots. But damn, you can poor me a stiff as hell margaritta, and im good.
Some good gin and a little tonic and pineapple juice and I'm feeling like an alpha-gentleman lol. Never had a margarita though, besides the stuff that comes in a bucket from Meijer, mixed that with Toro back in the college days haha..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good gin and a little tonic and pineapple juice and I'm feeling like an alpha-gentleman lol. Never had a margarita though, besides the stuff that comes in a bucket from Meijer, mixed that with Toro back in the college days haha..
There's a place in Austin that makes Everclear margaritas. Two of them is plenty to make you nice and happy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a place in Austin that makes Everclear margaritas. Two of them is plenty to make you nice and happy.
That sounds deadly. And delicious.
Maybe my next post diet getaway/food splurge should be in Austin.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi just wanted to see if anyone could help me on a q here...been on pmag into 3rd week now and went away for a wedding over the wknd and unfortunately forgot my stuff so for the past 2 days i only used support supps....is this a major thing and should i jjust jump back on? Was doin 75 every day as it was my 3rd week already. Thanks and any input is very appreciated

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any release date on AB?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi just wanted to see if anyone could help me on a q here...been on pmag into 3rd week now and went away for a wedding over the wknd and unfortunately forgot my stuff so for the past 2 days i only used support supps....is this a major thing and should i jjust jump back on? Was doin 75 every day as it was my 3rd week already. Thanks and any input is very appreciated
I think there is a specific forum for that around here. But if I were you I would discontinue and jump on some AndroMass before your eyes fall out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it has a long half life. you should be fine continuing your cycle.
Tentative date.
Looking forward to it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump back on. Hdrol takes 3+ weeks to see the full benefits, so you'll be fine to pickup where you left off. How many days are you going to be off? Also why was this posted here lol ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any release date on AB?
The ETAs at the moment are all before 2012... of course the key part of ETA is "estimated". We remember what happened last time we anticapated a "before the new year" launch... However we have raws secured already afaik for 4-dhea, androsterone and epiandrosterone, 7-keto, 5-dhea and pregnenolone. The only thing I don't know about is Androbulk with the new compound.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always wondered about the thought process when people put a random post in a thread.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always wondered about the thought process when people put a random post in a thread.
Occasionally I pop into this thread and have a look around. It is like looking through the windows of a pizza restaurant on a diet. Looking is ok, tasting is forbidden...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Occasionally I pop into this thread and have a look around. It is like looking through the windows of a pizza restaurant on a diet. Looking is ok, tasting is forbidden...
tasting is not forbidden ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Occasionally I pop into this thread and have a look around. It is like looking through the windows of a men's gym on an amnesty pledge. Looking is ok, tasting is forbidden...
Very confusing comparison but thanks for sharing Ben.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys can any of you help me? I'm new here...
I just started creatine for the first time ever and I'm not sure what to take for cycle support. I've heard good things about some beta alanine product but do you think that will be sufficient enough for PCT? I don't want to waste my money. Is this creatine stuff going to make my arms bigger? What is the best diet and workout plan for helping this?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys can any of you help me? I'm new here...
I just started creatine for the first time ever and I'm not sure what to take for cycle support. I've heard good things about some beta alanine product but do you think that will be sufficient enough for PCT? I don't want to waste my money. Is this creatine stuff going to make my arms bigger? What is the best diet and workout plan for helping this?
Tribulus dude.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tribulus dude.
I really want to try this tribulus you speak of but I don't want my balls to shrink and I can't afford hcg. If it shuts me down I will have to get doctors perscriptions for TRT for life :(

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How about ditching the PP "bait and switch" 50% off links?

damn i miss the buy out option on the spam on these forums.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
whats priceless is the radio commercials im hearing on hcg now.

evidently its sub-lingual now and used for fatloss by both sexes.

much easier than those pescky injections.

lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol
Isn't this "HCG" not even real HCG? It's a bunch of herbs or something?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol
Funny. The other day at work someone was poking fun at my HGH patch on my arm, asked me what it was and they're like "HGH isn't that the fat loss stuff everyone is selling now? He was refering to the hCG oral crap that was sold at GNC and is now available at Walmart lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, liquid HCG.

this freedom in the dietary supplements sector will be the ultimate catalyst for its own demise.

i sad.

its coming sooner than we think

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
enough of my pessimestic rants, will we pp customers see this new stuff before santa makes his rounds?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, liquid HCG.

this freedom in the dietary supplements sector will be the ultimate catalyst for its own demise.

i sad.

its coming sooner than we think
I'm actually shocked it hasn't happened yet considering how trigger happy the FDA has become.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enough of my pessimestic rants, will we pp customers see this new stuff before santa makes his rounds?
You know better than to ask a question like that! Lol.
A better question would be "will we pp customers ever see this stuff release?"

#falsepromises#repeatoflastyear

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is exciting! I'm sold. Already have andromass right now for my next cycle and am pumped to start!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established