Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're in a major market. It should be easier you for to find one than most.
All depends on what area of law you go into as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know off the top of their heads, how long after my second AM/AH dose will my blood levels be at their peak?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fyi: This thread turned 1 year old this past Sat...HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! ....they grow up so fast...seemed like just yesterday it was sitting at page 1...<wipes a tear>

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* tears * thanks for the reminder schizm....sniffle*

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I heard through the grapevine you requested my presence in this thread because you wanted to hand me a free Andro Bulk voucher

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Fyi: This thread turned 1 year old this past Sat...HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! ....they grow up so fast...seemed like just yesterday it was sitting at page 1...<wipes a tear>
wow lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
So, I heard through the grapevine you requested my presence in this thread because you wanted to hand me a free Andro Bulk voucher
nah, it was probably just to tell you to get rid of the rep title in your sig :p

too soon? :(

edit: obviously too soon as steve/sno/sns/cel are all back at it. AWESOME NEWS!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know off the top of their heads, how long after my second AM/AH dose will my blood levels be at their peak?
Peak will be slightly after 3 hours post dosage, elevated levels can exist for up to 12 hours, iirc.

Holy hell, it does seem like just yesterday.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks @Ryansm and HTS. I've been hitting the gym roughly 2-3 hours after my second dose so that sounds good to me.

P.s. 3 androhard and 3 andromass chugged down with a can of blue Monster=lesson learned lol.
I thought I was dying for about an hour!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah, it was probably just to tell you to get rid of the rep title in your sig :p

too soon? :(

edit: obviously too soon as steve/sno/sns/cel are all back at it. AWESOME NEWS!
Yeah, I am excited as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks @Ryansm and HTS. I've been hitting the gym roughly 2-3 hours after my second dose so that sounds good to me.

P.s. 3 androhard and 3 andromass chugged down with a can of blue Monster=lesson learned lol.
I thought I was dying for about an hour!
NP. As someone who consumes entirely too many energy drinks, I will have to keep that in mind!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear ya * as I crack open a nice Rehab

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you imagine what this country would be like if they outlawed caffeine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I literally buy them by the case from Sam's. It's been a hard vice to break.
Same here. I have gotten to the point where I can start my day without one, thinking I can just drink coffee, and half way through the day I break down and crack one open. I swear they're hiding an addictive ingredient...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you imagine what this country would be like if they outlawed caffeine.
That might not be a bad thing if you think about it. With no caffeine, we would have to turn to other stimulants, which would probably result in an increase in sales on Nutraplanet and other sites, thus leading those more curious into a healthier bodybuilding lifestyle by way of such things as "other users also bought this:" We would all be buying the online stores out lol.

Caffeine outlawed is the gateway to a healthier tomorrow!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That might not be a bad thing if you think about it. With no caffeine, we would have to turn to other stimulants, which would probably result in an increase in sales on Nutraplanet and other sites, thus leading those more curious into a healthier bodybuilding lifestyle by way of such things as "other users also bought this:" We would all be buying the online stores out lol.

Caffeine outlawed is the gateway to a healthier tomorrow!
LOL, seriously though. People would freak.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're already horribly unfocused even with stims. Take them away and we'd have a country of zombies.
Haha yea. Everyone might end up better off because they'd actually get enough sleep and not be riding the cortisol express but the first couple months or even years would be brutal. The American economy would tank. Or everyone would just get it illegally somehow. Lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yea. Everyone might end up better off because they'd actually get enough sleep and not be riding the cortisol express but the first couple months or even years would be brutal. The American economy would tank. Or everyone would just get it illegally somehow. Lol
We'd still be sleep deprived since we can't put down the remote and LED TVs mess up the sleep cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get nothing from Monster energy drinks anymore yet I still drink them:hypnotized:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get nothing from Monster energy drinks anymore yet I still drink them:hypnotized:
Try taking your liquavade caps with a can of monster next time ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mixed grapefruit and alcohol once....never again.
Story??? Do tell.... heart burn, vomit or a$$ explosion. Curious minds want to know lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruit margaritas!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason that sounds rough.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A hangover with bruises and an upset tummy??? Probably not a good morning.