The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) on a daily basis since January 2008. Although I have cycled a few other supplements and stacks during that period of time, I have used Anabolic Pump (and P-Slin) without interruption.

In what follows, I will try to focus briefly on why I like Anabolic Pump.

For me, Anabolic Pump is a truly unique natural non-hormonal anabolic with versatile properties that range from superior nutrient partitioning to potent adaptogenic and antioxidant benefits. Its remarkable ability to demonstrate unparalleled dominance as a “Nutrient Partitioning Intensifier” or an “Accelerated Nutrient Partitioning Potentiator” justifies its best-in-class status in its unique category.

Superior Nutrient Uptake and Potentiation of Positive Effects of Insulin in Skeletal Muscle Cells
I find Anabolic Pump demonstrates significant effectiveness at improved glucose uptake and amino-acid metabolism. I always ensure I add proteins to my carbohydrate intake after consuming Anabolic Pump. The effects are not just easily noticeable but significant. The optimized uptake of nutrients rapidly leads to an increase in the volume of muscle cells, further enhancing the shuttling of nutrients into skeletal cells. I emphasize nutrients, as opposed to just carbohydrates, because Anabolic Pump, by potentiating the positive effects of insulin, dramatically improves amino-acid (and creatine) transport, as well. As is well-known, insulin is the body’s most anabolic hormone, even more anabolic than testosterone. Insulin is known to be a potent amino acid and creatine transporter, apart from being a non-discriminating glucose disposal agent. By mimicking insulin, Anabolic Pump dramatically improves insulin sensitivity, optimizes amino-acid and creatine uptake, and enhances phosphocreatine-ATP synthesis, ultimately leading to truly “anabolic and vascular pumps” that trigger cellular repair and growth. This underlines the difference between Anabolic Pump and products that deliver nitric-oxide-based vasodilation. While this type of nitric-oxide-based vasodilation is useful for improved nutrient transportation to skeletal muscle, the “pumps” from Anabolic Pump are different because they trigger an anabolic stimulus for growth by exploiting the metabolism of already-available macronutrients, directly and immediately contributing to protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and hypertrophy.

After taking Anabolic Pump daily for close to half a year, one can legitimately document one of its truly impressive strengths: Permitting one to increase consumption of proteins and carbohydrates while improving the lean-mass-to-total weight ratio! And that without having to workout daily! This alone makes the product worth every cent for me!

Improving Lipid Profile, Stimulating Lipolysis, and Blocking Triglyceride Uptake in Fat Cells
These are, again, well-known outcomes of Anabolic Pump supplementation. In simple terms, they are flip-sides of Anabolic Pump’s impressive preferential nutrient-partitioning pathway in non-adipose tissue. Proper nutrient partitioning is crucial. As we know, any malfunctioning here may produce metabolic disorders, as abnormalities in biochemical signalling result. Such disorders may include insulin resistance, obesity, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on. Due to the existence of a minimal metabolic transformation between carbohydrates and fats, the more fats that is burnt, the less that can be stored, and vice versa. The same holds true for carbohydrates, too. Via optimized preferential nutrient partitioning, Anabolic Pump helps to potentiate fat oxidation and improved glucose metabolism.

Other
One possibly neglected cool benefit of Anabolic Pump is that, by helping to regulate levels of blood sugar and insulin in the blood, Anabolic Pump helps stabilize cravings for sweets and binge-eating, leading to better food choices and improved blood sugar and insulin levels. This has a hormonal impact. By helping the management of sugar cravings, Anabolic Pump may help to raise dopamine and serotonin levels, promoting feelings of well-being. Furthermore, given the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin, by supporting an elevation in dopamine levels, Anabolic Pump may promote reductions in prolactin. As increased dopamine and decreased prolactin levels are both triggers for increased testosterone, Anabolic Pump may also support higher testosterone synthesis, leading to an improvement in the testosterone:cortisol ratio. This might suggest a relevance for Anabolic Pump in post-cycle therapy! Just my two cents!

Outlook/Going Forward
Anabolic Pump is one of the few supplements I intend to take long-term on a daily basis. As it works completely independently of insulin, and as its effects do not diminish over time, because no receptors become desensitized, cycling is neither necessary nor mandatory. This is in spite of the fact that a certain compound in Anabolic Pump has been shown to have a “memory effect”, whereby the results continue for a short while after cessation of supplementation. In any case, having fully integrated Anabolic Pump successfully into my daily ritual, cycling is not an option, as long as I can continue to afford it.
I think we got the winner :D

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk. Still a great post though. I'm sure he'll be one of the winners. Speaking of which when will we know who won again?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk. Still a great post though. I'm sure he'll be one of the winners. Speaking of which when will we know who won again?
Agreed.. Had i devoted the time I could've wrote a fantastic essay myself.. although this isnt a write up rather an experience of how you felt...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing who our winners are.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a great essay. But the average person looking for a supp is not gonna take the time to read all that and won't necessarily appreciate all that tech talk....

Just some clarification, without being defensive in any way – no need to be! :) It is actually irrelevant whether I win or not. That would definitely not influence my positive opinion of Anabolic Pump. In my contribution, I tried to highlight why I like Anabolic Pump, interspersing it with some personal experience. It was not intended to be a write-up. USP Labs has a much better one, not to mention the “AP Manual”! That brings me to the issue of the relevance of my post to the average person. First, it was directed essentially at USPLabs, as they wanted to know why users like Anabolic Pump. Second, any serious athlete, whether average or not, that is turned off by long, informative write-ups (and mine is not a write-up!) on a product they intend to use, should seriously rethink what his or her goal is. Personally, I look for depth in product write-ups. The more detailed they are with useful information, the better my disposition toward that product.

By the way, I hope the "average person looking for a supp", such as Anabolic Pump, will definitely take their time to read the AP Manual, despite its length - you imply they would not!. Reading the AP Manual should make a difference!

One last thing. I find it disgusting to read comments that tend to imply that bodybuilders or sports enthusiasts lack some type of cognitive power, implying a need to prefer communicating with/to them in a writing style more appropriate for kindergarten kids! I think the average (hobby or professional) bodybuilder is much more intelligent than is commonly assumed!

Now, I take my leave! :D

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Pretty useless. The whole point of AP is to promote the proper uptake of the carbs, however if you don't eat any carbs, there's nothing for it to do! Are you time-constrained and can only eat say 30 mins after taking the AP or something, because that is OK. Just PLEASE eat carbs with you AP, and find your sweet spot. I like between 60-100g of carbs.
Thanks for the info.

No, I am not time-constriained, quite the opposite. I just don't eat carbs later in the day.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Just some clarification, without being defensive in any way – no need to be! :) It is actually irrelevant whether I win or not. That would definitely not influence my positive opinion of Anabolic Pump. In my contribution, I tried to highlight why I like Anabolic Pump, interspersing it with some personal experience. It was not intended to be a write-up. USP Labs has a much better one, not to mention the “AP Manual”! That brings me to the issue of the relevance of my post to the average person. First, it was directed essentially at USPLabs, as they wanted to know why users like Anabolic Pump. Second, any serious athlete, whether average or not, that is turned off by long, informative write-ups (and mine is not a write-up!) on a product they intend to use, should seriously rethink what his or her goal is. Personally, I look for depth in product write-ups. The more detailed they are with useful information, the better my disposition toward that product.

By the way, I hope the "average person looking for a supp", such as Anabolic Pump, will definitely take their time to read the AP Manual, despite its length - you imply they would not!. Reading the AP Manual should make a difference!

One last thing. I find it disgusting to read comments that tend to imply that bodybuilders or sports enthusiasts lack some type of cognitive power, implying a need to prefer communicating with/to them in a writing style more appropriate for kindergarten kids! I think the average (hobby or professional) bodybuilder is much more intelligent than is commonly assumed!

Now, I take my leave! :D

Wow I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I'm sorry. Just thought it was a bit wordy. For me personally I don't have a sports nutrition degree and was lost through a lot of that. I didn't mean to imply that any serious bodybuilder or athlete wouldn't appreciate your post but this is the internet and I think there are more than a few people on here who aren't professional bodybuilders. I'm just an average guy who wants bigger muscles and to be in better shape. Please excuse my ignorance and accept my deepest apologies for offending you.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
I got my 1st bottle and am interested to see how it works.

Is it useless to take without the intake of carbs 15 minutes later?

If I don't take carbs with my AP it makes me really run down and tired. I would try @ least 30grams thats about what I take on avg. and I lost fat on AP so don't worry about the carbs late in the day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Please excuse my ignorance and accept my deepest apologies for offending you.
No offense understood. And none taken! :D Just felt a need to clarify one or two things. No hard feelings of any type on my side, bud! :cheers:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info.

No, I am not time-constriained, quite the opposite. I just don't eat carbs later in the day.
I too like to limit my carbs in the evenings mostly to veggies. Just keep taking the AP with your high-carb meals in the morning and enjoy :woohoo:

PS Nice grammar strag. I was looking for any mistakes so I could fix it and become your editor-in-chief but you nailed it ;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wonder when the winners will be announced..... Watch him pick us all...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I think intellectual fortitude is what draws some of us to this,
it takes some serious mental stamina to research something well and put it to proper use, weather it be a training routine, supplement, diet plan, or drug.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Foamy Eats Carbs

Much Respect to the Squirrel. He knows whats up. I would guess he uses AP. Screw low carb!,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HA5YNegg4ok&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J is prolly just busy extracting monkey saliva for that test-booster at the moment so we will just have to patiently wait :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea I noticed he hasnt posted in this thread for awhile!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Yea I noticed he hasnt posted in this thread for awhile!

i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end it. i remember the naming contest for recreate and another, i think the pslin slogan one never ended, they just died. or at least they never announced that they ended.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end it. i remember the naming contest for recreate and another, i think the pslin slogan one never ended, they just died. or at least they never announced that they ended.
LMFAO!! Are you serious??? Thats pretty bad....:aargh:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be patient J shall arrive upon his own schedule but shall not disappoint :D

Last edited:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
in situations like this (where im entitled to nothing, but theres a chance i get something) i try to expect nothing, or things like i did above, so if they dont come through im not surprised, and if they do, ill be pleasantly surprised.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a hilarious freudian slip
hahaha dang i posted this right before i went to bed. This isn't the first time i posted something that completely changed the meaning of what i said(kinda like the time i said Strat never had intelligent posts or something like that! :eek: )

I edited it but i don't think everyone should really care to much about this as if you do win its free stuff so its not like you can complain about not getting free stuff :confused:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats right I remember the other one about strat, that was hilarious too :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha dang i posted this right before i went to bed. This isn't the first time i posted something that completely changed the meaning of what i said(kinda like the time i said Strat never had intelligent posts or something like that! :eek: )

I edited it but i don't think everyone should really care to much about this as if you do win its free stuff so its not like you can complain about not getting free stuff :confused:
Bolt, perhaps you could maintain consistency by always saying the opposite of what you actually meant. We'll get the message! :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I originally used yellow gold which I really enjoyed, but hated the mess. I then used P-Slin and really liked that as well, but felt the need to have a product like this prior to all meals. Thats where AP fit in. I'm currently not using the products due to logs, but I will be back on shortly. The amount of energy I receive throughout the day by utilizing my carbs more effectively is very pronounced. The pump is just an added bonus. Like stated in a previous post, whats not to like about taking a pill and slamming down carbs? Gotta love it!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Lol i hope thats not the case. Those, and this one, are the only supp contest ive tried for. Man it would suck to know the only contest ive tried for were ones i didnt have a chance at winning. I have a feeling though that they probably just stealth end it by emailing the winners. Cant imagine a rockin company like usp labs would have trouble frontin a few free bottles of product for a contest

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
J is prolly just busy extracting monkey saliva for that test-booster at the moment so we will just have to patiently wait :)
By the way Bolt, great visual! I can't stop wondering what is the preferred method for "extracting monkey saliva"?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USP I hope youre alright (havent seen any signs of you) or did the 6666 post count hex ya? :smite: :think: :icon_lol:

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
I gotta tell yah, I've tried many different 'pump'/NO type products and honestly the best one of them all for endurance in the gym and 'pumps' that are actually useful was your p-slin product. I'm not sure how it compares to the AP but I do know that when I tested the 10 days of pslin everytime I dosed it pre workout with 70 or more carbs in the form of oats/shakes my muscles were fuller than they ever have been; Actually, because of your product I have taken the mindset that the most important aspect of preworkout is not a stimulant or any other type of supplement other than one that helps to shuttle much needed nutrients into the muscle to accomplish the work which needs to be done in the gym. I am currently running a sponsored log on another forum for your recreate product and would enjoy the chance to stack the two as I am already seeing quite drastic results.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I already PMd USP...(Jacob)...dont know where he is....

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Heh, that's one too many 6's mmowry...or does the fourth one make it extra evil? :p
too evil to talk about. Stop now before its too late... **** now im screwed because i talked about it. :smite: =p

Just got back from the GNC expo in Vegas. 4 exciting days for USPlabs!

Tomorrow, everyone will have a 100% chance to recieve a free bottle!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

saweeet. Im down for trying some powerfull. :dance:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Vegas eh sounds good :cool: