The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've never had chance to use ANABOLIC PUMP,but I would love to run a log for you on how it effects a first time user.I currently have plenty of time to run a honest/detailed log.You can check out sum of my other logs and see I put a 100% into them.Thanks for the oportunity can't wait to see winner's list hope to be on it lol

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
GTFO lol and the sad part is i couldnt stop watching it lol. Freaking halarious.:dance:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this thread again.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=nD3Hhzgqkrc&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AllGenetix

Awards
Might as well throw one out there while the comp is still open.......

[youtube]yPJnUDX46zc[/youtube]

As you can see in my video, I take anabolic pump all throughout the day. Even at night when people get all carbaphobic, I look forward to my big bowl of oatmeal before hitting the sack. I know that taking Anabolic Pump before this and all of my meals ensures that my body has an anabolic environment to utilize all of the essential nutrients that I am taking in. Especially during my bulk, Anabolic Pump helps keep me lean while taking in sufficient calories and carbs to ellicit growth!

I have gone from this:

To this, in about 6 months of Anabolic Pump!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Might as well throw one out there while the comp is still open.......

[youtube]yPJnUDX46zc[/youtube]

As you can see in my video, I take anabolic pump all throughout the day. Even at night when people get all carbaphobic, I look forward to my big bowl of oatmeal before hitting the sack. I know that taking Anabolic Pump before this and all of my meals ensures that my body has an anabolic environment to utilize all of the essential nutrients that I am taking in. Especially during my bulk, Anabolic Pump helps keep me lean while taking in sufficient calories and carbs to ellicit growth!

I have gone from this:

To this, in about 6 months of Anabolic Pump!

wow! great 6months trans, man! :D just gain your lats to make it better..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams
Nightwanderer
Yorkshire Boy
Scottster

Addresses please.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Good job guys and congrats! I'm relieved this contest is finally over...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman
DAdams
Nightwanderer
Yorkshire Boy
Scottster

Addresses please.

First and foremost...you forgot to add my name ...How could you??? Feel free to add throw in some Recreate for my hardships endured...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn i missed out :(

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
i love ap because its one supplement that you can actually FEEL working. it takes some tweaking but once you get your diet and
Anabolic Pump dosing down its a great synergy. im sure that adding Recreate to this stack would make the Anabolic Pump experience that much better

ps- sorry for the late post, congrats to the winners!

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
i love ap because its one supplement that you can actually FEEL working. it takes some tweaking but once you get your diet and
Anabolic Pump dosing down its a great synergy. im sure that adding Recreate to this stack would make the Anabolic Pump experience that much better

ps- sorry for the late post, congrats to the winners!
theres a new contest.. join in, man.. :D

dannybwoii

Awards
Why do i love Anabolic Pump? Well no-one said it better than Arnold himself;
It is as satisfying to me as cumming is. You know -- as having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of five thousand people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night.

:bb3: The pumps are unparalleled

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Why do i love Anabolic Pump? Well no-one said it better than Arnold himself;
It is as satisfying to me as cumming is. You know -- as having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of five thousand people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night.

:bb3: The pumps are unparalleled
Wow thats amazing. You should get a free bottle just for that. Lmao!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol I laughed when I saw that part of the movie, it's just the was his accent and various speech emphasis works while he's saying all that, it just makes it even more funny.