The Dangers of Underage Steroid Use

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
The use of anabolic steroids is prevalent in today’s society despite their obvious and well-documented health risks. It’s also becoming more and more common for teenagers and young adults to partake in the use of anabolic steroids in order to conform to the exaggerated male stereotype that is causing young boys to grow up with serious insecurities about their body image.

Teenagers and young adults have the highest risk of developing serious complications as a result of steroid use. As a result, it’s highly recommended that nobody under the age of at least 25 should even think about experimenting with them.

Anabolic steroids have been known to close growing plates, stunting growth in young people as well as creating an imbalance of natural hormones that are crucial to puberty and “becoming a man”.

Impotence is another common side effect for young people who use anabolic steroids. Disrupting your body’s natural production of testosterone at an early age can lead to fertility issues later down the line.

The side effects of anabolic steroids can be both temporary and permanent, but taking them at the wrong time can dramatically increase the likelihood of the effects being permanent.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks doc lol pretty sure we all know the risks ??*♂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The use of anabolic steroids is prevalent in today’s society despite their obvious and well-documented health risks. It’s also becoming more and more common for teenagers and young adults to partake in the use of anabolic steroids in order to conform to the exaggerated male stereotype that is causing young boys to grow up with serious insecurities about their body image.

Teenagers and young adults have the highest risk of developing serious complications as a result of steroid use. As a result, it’s highly recommended that nobody under the age of at least 25 should even think about experimenting with them.

Anabolic steroids have been known to close growing plates, stunting growth in young people as well as creating an imbalance of natural hormones that are crucial to puberty and “becoming a man”.

Impotence is another common side effect for young people who use anabolic steroids. Disrupting your body’s natural production of testosterone at an early age can lead to fertility issues later down the line.

The side effects of anabolic steroids can be both temporary and permanent, but taking them at the wrong time can dramatically increase the likelihood of the effects being permanent.
There a question in here? Or you just coming in and p1ssing on peoples chips?

Whilst I agree with the sentiment I have no idea what this post is meant to achieve, pretty much everyone on AM tells youngsters to eat big and train hard instead of taking aas anyway

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like where you stole it from better. I despise plagiarism and from various SARMS sites.. I wonder why? It doesn't help anyone to spread potentially harmful information from sites bent on selling SARMS and Peptides. These are not your thoughts! Stop it.

You've also got a lot of nerve actually copy pasting text from The Department of Justice web site about steroids. What garbage company it must be that you have to do that without giving credit to the original authors of the work you have stolen. Kind of pathetic. Crawl back to the hole you came out of. Sh*t for brains.

I'm going to go lift something heavy now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What a condescending no-brainer..

Thanks for the information that almost everyone here already knows, and have been preaching for years.

What ever would we do without all your knowledge on this matter?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 23
Training Forum 9
GreenMachineX Supplements 19
Supplements 24