Testosterone Recovery Stack

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone is needing a PCT PM a rep we still have deals going on:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just fyi im currently using testosterone conversion factor-1 and the testosterone recovery stack as a natty cycle in preperation for Androlean. I will say 3 weeks into the diet and I feel this stack helps with the stress.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just fyi im currently using testosterone conversion factor-1 and the testosterone recovery stack as a natty cycle in preperation for Androlean. I will say 3 weeks into the diet and I feel this stack helps with the stress.
How about libido?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about libido?
Yes, in fact it was the first thing to me that indicated that everything was starting to work. Not to be too graphic, but rigidness, frequency, desire, all increased more and more gradually as time went on. I will mention that im now using TCF-1, two times on the days that I decide to workout (pre-workout) and the strength gain is very noticable as well as slightly better recovery and less doms.

Its not a fantastic jump in difference but enough to take notice and see and feel a decent change. I feel a big increase in libido right after a workout now too, and I havent felt things like that in over 10 years, so that was cool. The last noteworthy change is my sense of well being. I felt great to get back on the diet, doin cardio and then when everything starts kicking in, the extra vitality and feeling of being more in your prime is amazing.

I feel confident in running tcf-1 and the Trs for my pct for future cycles now. I think ill actually start dosing tcf-1 a few day before a cycle would end.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, in fact it was the first thing to me that indicated that everything was starting to work. Not to be too graphic, but rigidness, frequency, desire, all increased more and more gradually as time went on. I will mention that im now using TCF-1, two times on the days that I decide to workout (pre-workout) and the strength gain is very noticable as well as slightly better recovery and less doms.

Its not a fantastic jump in difference but enough to take notice and see and feel a decent change. I feel a big increase in libido right after a workout now too, and I havent felt things like that in over 10 years, so that was cool. The last noteworthy change is my sense of well being. I felt great to get back on the diet, doin cardio and then when everything starts kicking in, the extra vitality and feeling of being more in your prime is amazing.

I feel confident in running tcf-1 and the Trs for my pct for future cycles now. I think ill actually start dosing tcf-1 a few day before a cycle would end.
Would you say that a serm could be avoided with that stack?

spartan300

Awards
just curious, did you guys ever collect bloodwork on the trs stack pre and post pct? kinda like how you guys collected bloodwork during cycle awhile back ago

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say that a serm could be avoided with that stack?
I think it depends on what is run.

I think it depends on how long.

I hear that hdrol is easy on the sides but out of nowhere you find yourself in serious shutdown, so something severe like that, id probably say no. If you ran Androhard in some cycles though, you'd be crushing estrogen with that compound alone, so it might change things.

Its just my opinion, but I think 4 weeks and you could use what I used for pct no problem. Even 6 weeks if you ran the Androseries, because of the timing of the compounds that leave the body so fast, it doesnt really upset the hpta as bad as you'd think. ( Eric is so unbelievably smart when he designed the Androseries ) You could use HCG to help avoid shutdown to make sure.

I will say this. Tcf-1 expedites test production right away, so this is great. Sustain Alpha has natural serm like abilities, balancing estrogen levels naturally. ( not goin to go into the other two: toco 8 and endo amp ) I also have the topical version of Sustain Alpha wich ill be using down the road too, and thats supposed to be even better than the oral version....But I am holding my Sustain Alpha under my tongue and between my front lip and gums ( thank you bigblack ; ) and that could be making a difference in absorption.

Anyways, im sorry ive ranted this long. Id say if you want to be confident, try running this as a natty stack and if you see a difference even though you were not on a cycle, then its probably goin to work really well. I honestly think this stack would shine right after running a cycle.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just curious, did you guys ever collect bloodwork on the trs stack pre and post pct? kinda like how you guys collected bloodwork during cycle awhile back ago
I didnt. I just started using tcf-1 and the Trs as a natty stack to prime my body for Androlean. We should be doin this though, getting blood work done just to show how well the trs stack works.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would, I used to get blood work frequently, had to change docs and he isn't as keen on it.

As far as the company goes, I think we only have the blood work from when we first released the TRS

spartan300

Awards
well i was wondering if eric did, like when he collected bloodwork to see if had hcg like potential a few years ago

bigguy1989

Awards
what worked well with me was hcg,nova and clomid

spartan300

Awards
just thought he might of had a collection of bloodwork, since he does say it's good enough for some cycles. Mostly interested in LV version, not transdermal.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i was wondering if eric did, like when he collected bloodwork to see if had hcg like potential a few years ago
I don't think he ever did follow-up on that. I know there was talk, but tbh, it's going to be tough to compare an OTC supp to an injected LH analogue like HCG.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just thought he might of had a collection of bloodwork, since he does say it's good enough for some cycles. Mostly interested in LV version, not transdermal.
There is bloodwork somewhere, showing the increases in testosterone after TRS use, I'll have to dig them up from the site or Eric.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he ever did follow-up on that. I know there was talk, but tbh, it's going to be tough to compare an OTC supp to an injected LH analogue like HCG.
I have to agree here, nothing is going to compare to hCG and it is very easy to source these days.

spartan300

Awards
I have to agree here, nothing is going to compare to hCG and it is very easy to source these days.
well aware it doesn't compare to hcg and i think he posted that the bloodwork wasn't promising on cycle

i figure since he says its good enough for some cycles, he may have collected bloodwork like he did for his hcg-like theory. Was hoping he had a collection of bloodwork so I could get an idea of what the average increase was, not from single case. Also, I'm only interested in the results from the LV version, since I'm allergic to the TD and can't use it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well aware it doesn't compare to hcg and i think he posted that the bloodwork wasn't promising on cycle

i figure since he says its good enough for some cycles, he may have collected bloodwork like he did for his hcg-like theory. Was hoping he had a collection of bloodwork so I could get an idea of what the average increase was, not from single case. Also, I'm only interested in the results from the LV version, since I'm allergic to the TD and can't use it.
I'll see if he can comment

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We sponsored a few individuals who reported results like this -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/105053-before-after-blood.html

We havent done any testing on the TRS in quite some time. There is also the data on EndoAmp alone having impressive T boosting effects, seen here -

We have actually been working on a new "AlphaSeries" line of products which we are investing our time and efforts into now. However, the TRS continues to get very positive reviews from people who follow our PCT advice.

-Eric

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so when you speak of the androhard's effect on estrogen, are you saying that IT could be ran instead of a serm? sorry, im kind of confused.

if, say, i were to take andromass, would i then follow it up with androhard and the TRS (because from what ive heard, the TRS itself isnt all that great, and thus a serm would be required)?

also, kinda off topic, but if i were to run andromass with TRS and a serm (or androhard as my previous question mentioned), what would i need to run ON the andromass cycle since it sounds like its supposed to be a bit different from other PH/AAS? regular formulas such as cycle assit, or would that not be necessary? again, sorry, im dont fully understand these newer PP products. i was kind of under the impression that it would be possible to run something like AM followed by TRS and thats it.... man, this is starting to sound expensive haha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I answered some of this in the other thread, but no AndroHard is supressive and is not for PCT. The TRS is actually the best OTC PCT out there, a SERM is certainly a must imo with more suppressive cycles, in fact I personally always use one.

We can offer a discount by the way:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I answered some of this in the other thread, but no AndroHard is supressive and is not for PCT. The TRS is actually the best OTC PCT out there, a SERM is certainly a must imo with more suppressive cycles, in fact I personally always use one.

We can offer a discount by the way:)
Send him a PM, he hooks it up well ;)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Trs and Tcf-1 makes for a great natty cycle too. Im using it now and finding that out first hand.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah DAA ( TCF-1 ) is some amazing stuff.

spartan300

Awards
thanks for posting that bloodwork. Was hoping there would be more bloodwork available since one case doesn't really accurately represent it's effect for a population.

you guys know of any bloodwork anyone did using just the TRS with LV sustain. I believe that case was with the TD sustain.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Ok pp boys, question for ya... I am 2 weeks removed from my pct from a 13 week test e cycle. 4 week Pct was Toremifene+TRS stack.
For the last 2 weeks I've continued sustain alpha and started DAA powder and was wondering if this is a bad idea. Will the continued use of sustain+DAA delay my own natural test levels from bouncing back...
I feel fantastic and only felt down 3 days in on pct, but that went away and no issues to date. Strength still same as on cycle, weight holding at 215(220 on cycle)........ what's the consensus?!?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for posting that bloodwork. Was hoping there would be more bloodwork available since one case doesn't really accurately represent it's effect for a population.

you guys know of any bloodwork anyone did using just the TRS with LV sustain. I believe that case was with the TD sustain.
I had some done, but I'll have to dig it up, not even sure if I still have it...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok pp boys, question for ya... I am 2 weeks removed from my pct from a 13 week test e cycle. 4 week Pct was Toremifene+TRS stack.
For the last 2 weeks I've continued sustain alpha and started DAA powder and was wondering if this is a bad idea. Will the continued use of sustain+DAA delay my own natural test levels from bouncing back...
I feel fantastic and only felt down 3 days in on pct, but that went away and no issues to date. Strength still same as on cycle, weight holding at 215(220 on cycle)........ what's the consensus?!?
No issue, neither are suppressive, in fact that is a quite potent natural stack so I say go with it. And that's great to hear your PCT went so well, combo of Torem and the TRS is the best PCT there is imo.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Niiiiice!! Thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can't say for sure if this is topical or LV. I have a feeling it's topical.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/blood-test-results-sustain-alpha-toco-8-a-594158.html

vhernandez33

Awards
im thinking of running my first ph cycle but i need some help with my pct. im truly trying to stay with OTC PCT and ive been reading up on trs, any advice?

epi, 20/30/30/30
cycle support
Liv52
animal pak

pct
????
TRS
creatine/whey
liv52

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking of running my first ph cycle but i need some help with my pct. im truly trying to stay with OTC PCT and ive been reading up on trs, any advice?

epi, 20/30/30/30
cycle support
Liv52
animal pak

pct
????
TRS
creatine/whey
liv52
Add in TCF-1, you should be good to go. Anything else would be redundant, afaik.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PillsRgood, I think Sustain Alpha and DAA is the best otc pct combo I can think of, also toco and endo. Dont worry at all about shutdown with this.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think that's the one eric posted. if the bloods aren't available, no big deal. Thanks for checking though.
There have been a lot of users that get bloods done. It's out there somewhere...

vhernandez33

Awards
Can any rep in here hook me up on a good deal on the trs and tcf-1m?

vhernandez33

Awards

epi, 20/30/30/30
cycle support
Liv52
animal pak

pct
????
TRS
creatine/whey
liv52
since im already taking a chance and doing a ph cycle i might as well go with a SERM. so im going with torem, ive seen people use lean and activate extreme...will this be good enough or should i remove or add something else?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since im already taking a chance and doing a ph cycle i might as well go with a SERM. so im going with torem, ive seen people use lean and activate extreme...will this be good enough or should i remove or add something else?
I would add DAA personally, something like our TCF-1

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1, EndoAmp Max, Phytotestosterone, any of those will work.

But you probably don't need to add anything else.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone can answer this...

So the TRS is to be started 1-2 weeks into PCT as suggested by many people ion this board. So I started my PCT today, 40mg nolva (doing 40/40/30/20/20/20/20 week 1, then 20/10/10 ED weeks 2-4). I'm starting TRS on day 8.

I see that Toco-8 has 60 servings, any reason not to start this right now? benefits/downsides?

I have been dosing EndoAmp ED for the past 2 weeks, and I have enough to last me for another 6-7 wks, so no worries there.

Lastly, the Sustain alpha, it says use for 5-days every week. Since I work out 5 days a week, should I use this immediately after working out? mornings? evening?

In addition to retaining gains, I really want my libido to kick in ASAP, since gf is moving in soon... ;-)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe someone can answer this...

So the TRS is to be started 1-2 weeks into PCT as suggested by many people ion this board. So I started my PCT today, 40mg nolva (doing 40/40/30/20/20/20/20 week 1, then 20/10/10 ED weeks 2-4). I'm starting TRS on day 8.

I see that Toco-8 has 60 servings, any reason not to start this right now? benefits/downsides?

I have been dosing EndoAmp ED for the past 2 weeks, and I have enough to last me for another 6-7 wks, so no worries there.

Lastly, the Sustain alpha, it says use for 5-days every week. Since I work out 5 days a week, should I use this immediately after working out? mornings? evening?

In addition to retaining gains, I really want my libido to kick in ASAP, since gf is moving in soon... ;-)
Start the TRS first day of PCT. Sustain Alpha apply after a shower, time doesn't matter as long as you stay consistent.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
first day? I guess I'll start day 2... LOL

Why are people suggesting starting TRS on week 2? o_O I'm confused now...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first day? I guess I'll start day 2... LOL

Why are people suggesting starting TRS on week 2? o_O I'm confused now...
I dont know, maybe its the half-life of some compounds but for me id start pct as soon as my cycle was over. In fact I plan on using Tcf-1 a few days before my cycle ends. I noticed Tcf-1 takes a few days or longer to kick in.