Testosterone Recovery Stack

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...
It won't hurt to do it, imo, except the taste lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when are you running this? I ask cause I am 2 weeks away from PCT and am running torem, Arimidex E3D and TRS...I would like to know if holding under tongue is better...If your farther out than me from PCT, I guess Ill be a guinea pig again, lol...
I havent even started my cycle yet, but yes, ill be holding Sustain Alpha under my tongue for around 30 seconds when I do my pct.

oze

oze

Awards
I haven't run the entire TRS, I do usually use Sustain Alpha (oral) with a SERM during pct and find the benefits are exceptionally good, better than just running a SERM solo. I've never tried the topical SA, but I really like the oral and seems to work wonders.

I want to try the topical, but where should I apply it? Testes? Neck?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run the entire TRS, I do usually use Sustain Alpha (oral) with a SERM during pct and find the benefits are exceptionally good, better than just running a SERM solo. I've never tried the topical SA, but I really like the oral and seems to work wonders.

I plan to put two squirts on each shoulder/trap. then one on my bag. starting next week

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chest, traps, shoulders, testes...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I too have only done oral, and it is what I have lined up for my Andro PCT, but everyone who has done topical claims thats the way to go.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too have only done oral, and it is what I have lined up for my Andro PCT, but everyone who has done topical claims thats the way to go.
Ill go through my oral Sustain Alph and then buy a few bottles of transdermal SA. I need to see how much of a difference there is, but I will be holding SA oral under my tongue for 30 seconds to a minute.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill go through my oral Sustain Alph and then buy a few bottles of transdermal SA. I need to see how much of a difference there is, but I will be holding SA oral under my tongue for 30 seconds to a minute.
Cool man, let me know what you think.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a tube of dermacrine. My plan has been to run the TRS immediately after the derma is gone. I know it's not 100% needed, but I want to boost my T with the TRS anyways. I have been and am still taking Lean Extreme 4-5 caps per day, 4 hours apart. Should I still take the endoamp or just save it for something else? I could replace one dose of lean extreme with endoamp.:thanks:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finishing up a tube of dermacrine. My plan has been to run the TRS immediately after the derma is gone. I know it's not 100% needed, but I want to boost my T with the TRS anyways. I have been and am still taking Lean Extreme 4-5 caps per day, 4 hours apart. Should I still take the endoamp or just save it for something else? I could replace one dose of lean extreme with endoamp.:thanks:
Doesn't lean extreme already provide cortisol benefits? If so, you could save the endoAmp.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't lean extreme already provide cortisol benefits? If so, you could save the endoAmp.
Lean Extreme does provide cortisol control. I'm making sure that's all Endoamp does. I don't want to miss out on anything else it may do vs lean extreme.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Extreme does provide cortisol control. I'm making sure that's all Endoamp does. I don't want to miss out on anything else it may do vs lean extreme.
That's not all that it does:
the highlights
Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise
Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine amplifies Growth Hormone
Promotes muscle growth and speeds recovery
Amplifies testosterone & GH production
Improves the testosterone to cortisol ratio

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not all that it does:
the highlights
Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise
Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine amplifies Growth Hormone
Promotes muscle growth and speeds recovery
Amplifies testosterone & GH production
Improves the testosterone to cortisol ratio
Correct, I honestly feel the Alpha-GPC is well suited for PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct, I honestly feel the Alpha-GPC is well suited for PCT.
Oh yah, it's huge. Especially if using a SERM. Nolva and clomid (not so sure for torem) can lower GH and IGF-1 levels. The A-GPC can offset that reduction.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up guys, if you buy our Testosterone Recovery Stack, you can recieve a free TCF-1. Just use the code MAXPCT at checkout.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heads up guys, if you buy our Testosterone Recovery Stack, you can recieve a free TCF-1. Just use the code MAXPCT at checkout.
Ends on the 11th. TRS + TCF-1 is going to be THE best OTC PCT out there.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This ends tonight at midnite!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale is over:( However reps can still help you out with PCT needs:yup:

DoeJohn

Awards
i was planaing on running hdrol 50/50/75/75/75 with cycle assist 8/8/8/8/8....

PCT:
cycle assist two weeks in 8/8
Torem + TRS??
what doeses should i run torem and TRS

Anyhting else i should add?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was planaing on running hdrol 50/50/75/75/75 with cycle assist 8/8/8/8/8....

PCT:
cycle assist two weeks in 8/8
Torem + TRS??
what doeses should i run torem and TRS

Anyhting else i should add?
Eric suggests running Torem at 40mg alongside the TRS. This should be more than enough for an hdrol cycle.

DoeJohn

Awards
alright thanks..

so run Torem at 40/40/40/40 alongside TRS.. should i also run cycle assist 2 weeks into pct?

also this is my first time getting Torem anyone know where i cant get it from that is legit?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright thanks..

so run Torem at 40/40/40/40 alongside TRS.. should i also run cycle assist 2 weeks into pct?

also this is my first time getting Torem anyone know where i cant get it from that is legit?
Cycle assist can be run into PCT for sure, especially if you think you're still hurting in the liver/lipid area.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone interested in trying the TRS let us know!

sgt_lopez

Awards
I'm trying it out soon. Just got it today and would like to know the consensus on dosage timing (ie. morning, before bed etc). Does it even matter? I'm asking specifically about the Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

Also, any recommendation on SA application sites?

I don't know if it's approriate to ask in this thread but while I'm at it, what about liquid Nolva/Clomid? Take first thing or before bed?

Thanks for any advice.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying it out soon. Just got it today and would like to know the consensus on dosage timing (ie. morning, before bed etc). Does it even matter? I'm asking specifically about the Toco-8 and EndoAmp.

Also, any recommendation on SA application sites?

I don't know if it's approriate to ask in this thread but while I'm at it, what about liquid Nolva/Clomid? Take first thing or before bed?

Thanks for any advice.
Toco-8 once a day, morning is fine. EndoAmp I split half dose pre workout an another half serving post, on non training days I dose it once in the morning. SA application sites: Typically I use upper chest, neck area, biceps/triceps, scrotum etc..

Dose your rat his or her Nolva/Clomid once daily first thing or before bed just be consistent.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
waiting for mine to get here.... seems it decided to go to New York ... uh, then is making a u-turn and heading back to Illinois ..... waiting sucks :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for mine to get here.... seems it decided to go to New York ... uh, then is making a u-turn and heading back to Illinois ..... waiting sucks :)
haha what happened? The UPS man try to make a run for it with your TRS? :stooges:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
well.... somehow the PP's site defaulted my state to NY and it shipped out before it could get changed.... Joey got it changed but it was already in NY.... keep checking the tracking number to see when it is supposed to arrive now, but no date....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well.... somehow the PP's site defaulted my state to NY and it shipped out before it could get changed.... Joey got it changed but it was already in NY.... keep checking the tracking number to see when it is supposed to arrive now, but no date....
Ahhh man that sucks, hopefully they get it turned around fast.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
FedEx .... and its been sitting in NY for like 4-5 days.... really was hoping to get it this week... now I'm hoping by end of next ... :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be lucky because I've never had any problems with FedEx.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me either, the largest hub in the country is up in RR

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me either, the largest hub in the country is up in RR
That explains it. Although, I since I moved to New Braunfels, it is a bit slower now. I used to order from NP on a Thursday and get it on Saturday. However, it takes an extra business day now.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has happened to me before. I had to change my default address after that, wich I forgot to fix before I confirmed. I feel for you bro, but the guys at Primordial fixed it and got me my order eventually.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has happened to me before. I had to change my default address after that, wich I forgot to fix before I confirmed. I feel for you bro, but the guys at Primordial fixed it and got me my order eventually.
Happened to me before at nutra, I sent an email when i saw it and they fixed it before it was shipped :bigok:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happened to me before at nutra, I sent an email when i saw it and they fixed it before it was shipped :bigok:
I have my default address firmly set to my address now and always check everything 2 or 3 times before I continue. I guess thats what I get for ordering in the middle of the night when im tired....:blink:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
yea... it was actually PP who caused the changed to NY ... there was a credit issued for something and when they did that it changed to New York, then when all of my order was in stock it shipped out ... only to be New York.... I'm still waiting for it. It shows it went to NY then actually showed up at my hub here in town and then went back to NY .... uughhh

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea... it was actually PP who caused the changed to NY ... there was a credit issued for something and when they did that it changed to New York, then when all of my order was in stock it shipped out ... only to be New York.... I'm still waiting for it. It shows it went to NY then actually showed up at my hub here in town and then went back to NY .... uughhh
Ah man, thats frustrating.. Do you have an active account at our site? I hope you get your package soon bro.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Yep I have an active acct..... and now the latest from FedEx is next Monday..... man... shipped the 15th and hopefully get it the 2nd... oh well.... I still love ya guys :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I have an active acct..... and now the latest from FedEx is next Monday..... man... shipped the 15th and hopefully get it the 2nd... oh well.... I still love ya guys :)
Damn that is a heck of a wait. I would be pissed at FedEx:fool2:

squirrelmastr

Awards
I've heard from a friend that the TRS stack got him up and going a lot faster than without.