Awards
  • Established
WEEK4
TUE

dead lifts -135x15, 225x10,255x8
cable low row- 150x10,170x10,180x10,200x10 Personal Best
t-bar row- 3 sets 90lbx10
bent over row- 135x10 3 sets

Let me tell you I felt like a monster today! I kept raising the weight at ease today and even thought maybe i could go higher but i knew i would pay for it 2marrow so i did'nt lol. Strength has finally came and it came on strong this workout was much better than previous weeks. Stamina is still crazy needless to say. My appetite has been so so. Focus is definatly up my mind to muscle connection.

Weight today 198lb.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEEK4
TUE

dead lifts -135x15, 225x10,255x8
cable low row- 150x10,170x10,180x10,200x10 Personal Best
t-bar row- 3 sets 90lbx10
bent over row- 135x10 3 sets

Let me tell you I felt like a monster today! I kept raising the weight at ease today and even thought maybe i could go higher but i knew i would pay for it 2marrow so i did'nt lol. Strength has finally came and it came on strong this workout was much better than previous weeks. Stamina is still crazy needless to say. My appetite has been so so. Focus is definatly up my mind to muscle connection.

Weight today 198lb.
Great update bro.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
WEEK4
Wen

Did'nt get to workout today had to much stuff to do and this is not like me i always manage to find the time even if its a fast workout but I'll chalk it up to "Not wanting to hear my girls mouth"..lmao Ill double up 2marrow and see how that works

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! I dont know why it took four weeks but im loving the strength now man, almost wanna go get another bottle and run for 6. LOL
Our you can still get the SWOLE stack for 2 more days at a 20% rebate. Comes out to about $92 after the rebate for a bottle of TestoPRO, Stoked and Glycobol.:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVOO = extra virgin olive oil

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK4
Friday

BBpress 135x10 2 sets, 185x8,205x8
DB front raises 20X15, 25X12 30X12
BB shrugs 3set 135x12, 3sets 225x8

Leg ext. 100x15,130x10,150x8,175x8
40degree leg press 3x10 225
Squats SM 135x15, 185x8, 205x6 225x4
Treadmill @ 6.3 for 5mins

Energy was def up today strength was'nt to far behind either. I kinda sandwiched the 2 workouts together sence i took day off and it did'nt seem to bad I got through it with relative ease. Focus was kinda off today but what can i say it was friday and i had plans for the night..lol

Weight today was 199.5. Weight is up 1 pound from begining of week

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEEK4
Friday

BBpress 135x10 2 sets, 185x8,205x8
DB front raises 20X15, 25X12 30X12
BB shrugs 3set 135x12, 3sets 225x8

Leg ext. 100x15,130x10,150x8,175x8
40degree leg press 3x10 225
Squats SM 135x15, 185x8, 205x6 225x4
Treadmill @ 6.3 for 5mins

Energy was def up today strength was'nt to far behind either. I kinda sandwiched the 2 workouts together sence i took day off and it did'nt seem to bad I got through it with relative ease. Focus was kinda off today but what can i say it was friday and i had plans for the night..lol

Weight today was 199.5. Weight is up 1 pound from begining of week
Great workout bro.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight:198lb
End weight:199lb

Beginning body fat % (approx.):10.5%
Ending body fat % (approx.): 9.5%

A general description of your training and diet protocol:
Macros 4500 cals/300protein/600carbs Average
Training split:
Mon: chest
tue: back
wed:legs
thur: shoulders
Fri: arms

I train pretty heavy in the 6-10 rep range with at least 4 sets sum times i may go to 6-7. I dont do much cardio actually avoid it like plaque cause i loose so much weight doing it so insted i dont rest long between sets and really push through workouts while keeping heart rate up

Any effects on mood: I had the "since of weell being" feeling but it really did'nt start till last week.

Any effects on libido: Libido was actually unchanged during the 4 weeks i mean sum days it seemed up but i really did'nt feel huge difference till i started the Stoked on week 4.

Any effects on strength: Just like most everything else i did'nt ctully feel significnt chnges in strength till week 4 but, when it cme it cme strong nd i hit alot of personl bests thaT WEEK!

Any effects on endurance: Endurance was crazy high. Like i mentioned in log i usually use a pre-work out supp like no-x but did'nt need to after week 1 the testopro alone ws fueling all the stnima i could deal wit i left gym everyday feeling like i could do more . Really loved this aspect of the product and one in which i noticed the most change in performance.

Miscellaneous comments: Im not sure why i did'nt notice the libido/strength changes till week 4 that i read about in others logs. I actually felt maybe if i had opporortunity to run longer i would have seen increses in both cause week four on this product felt awesome and i just wish it was all for weeks. I also did'nt see any significant weight gin but did hve drop in body fat even with the increased calories week 3-4.

Overall product rating (1-10 scale): 6/10

The score would have been alot higher if i notice the changes alot earlyer compared to seeing them in week for but, over all for the price of the product i'll defintly give it another try

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, my wife was in need of sexual rehab by the end of my run. i am ready to do it again, lol-my wife on the other hand is offering to chip in on a fleshlight.:saroll:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight:198lb
End weight:199lb

Beginning body fat % (approx.):10.5%
Ending body fat % (approx.): 9.5%

A general description of your training and diet protocol:
Macros 4500 cals/300protein/600carbs Average
Training split:
Mon: chest
tue: back
wed:legs
thur: shoulders
Fri: arms

I train pretty heavy in the 6-10 rep range with at least 4 sets sum times i may go to 6-7. I dont do much cardio actually avoid it like plaque cause i loose so much weight doing it so insted i dont rest long between sets and really push through workouts while keeping heart rate up

Any effects on mood: I had the "since of weell being" feeling but it really did'nt start till last week.

Any effects on libido: Libido was actually unchanged during the 4 weeks i mean sum days it seemed up but i really did'nt feel huge difference till i started the Stoked on week 4.

Any effects on strength: Just like most everything else i did'nt ctully feel significnt chnges in strength till week 4 but, when it cme it cme strong nd i hit alot of personl bests thaT WEEK!

Any effects on endurance: Endurance was crazy high. Like i mentioned in log i usually use a pre-work out supp like no-x but did'nt need to after week 1 the testopro alone ws fueling all the stnima i could deal wit i left gym everyday feeling like i could do more . Really loved this aspect of the product and one in which i noticed the most change in performance.

Miscellaneous comments: Im not sure why i did'nt notice the libido/strength changes till week 4 that i read about in others logs. I actually felt maybe if i had opporortunity to run longer i would have seen increses in both cause week four on this product felt awesome and i just wish it was all for weeks. I also did'nt see any significant weight gin but did hve drop in body fat even with the increased calories week 3-4.

Overall product rating (1-10 scale): 6/10

The score would have been alot higher if i notice the changes alot earlyer compared to seeing them in week for but, over all for the price of the product i'll defintly give it another try
Thank you very much for this honest review.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.
okll get on that buddy