Testopro Log

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
well johnj, i gotta tel ya, if libido isn't improved by now you may just be outta luck there. sorry bout your luck because my wife doesn't like it because i am too damned horny.lol can't win for losing.:eek:uttahere: gotta go think i got a chance on being lucky right now. later.:eek:uttahere:
LMAO LMAO LMAO.....funny stuff...Oh sh3t no its not:wtf1: lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, that is some funny ish right there! The Glycobol was a big endurance booster for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does'nt AI have a product out there called GRUB which helps you to stimulate appetite I need that right now so i could eat more.lol
I've never actually tried Grub On, but, to be honest, Stoked turns my stomach into a black hole!

...just tossing that out there!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I've never actually tried Grub On, but, to be honest, Stoked turns my stomach into a black hole!

...just tossing that out there!
Well i have that trial size bottle you guys sent me why hav'nt i poped the top yet..lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:think:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i am curious what dosing you found worked best for you. for me taking 2 glycobol/2testopro first thing upon waking, waiting 30 minutes, eating a bowl of oatmeal and working out 20-30 minutes later was fantastic.
That is exactly how I would do it for fenugreek's nurtient partritoning effects, good input T.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is exactly how I would do it for fenugreek's nurtient partritoning effects, good input T.
a refreshing moment of clarity in a otherwise cluttered mind.:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what do you guys think about me adding that trial bottle in on monday to testopro?
I think it would provide great insight into the benefits of this being added as a stack simply because you already have an idea on TestoPro's effects and now can tell what Stoked has contributed!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it would provide great insight into the benefits of this being added as a stack simply because you already have an idea on TestoPro's effects and now can tell what Stoked has contributed!!
Sounds reasonable to me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
2marrow will be my first day...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK3
Monday

Incline BB 135x20, 205x8
Db Incline 65x10 80x8 80x10
DB fly 25x15 30x10 35 x8
dips 3x15

Workout was kinda short today due to i had stuff to do but what i did get done i felt real good about. Strength today seemed higher and i was able to get more reps with higher weights the more i stressed the muscle for sum reason. Stamina/Energy was no problem i felt pumped 1-2 hours after the gym.

Weight today was 201lb so it looks to be raising again. I started my trial bottle of stoked today too. So i will be commenting on the difference i feel in the coming weeks.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK3
TUE

seated row 6 set 100x15
ol scool bb row 45x15, 100x10. 155x8
bent over lat row 3/135x10
lat pull down 120x10,150x10,180x6,200x3
st8t arm pull down 100x10 3/130x10
pull overs db 3/50x10

Motivation was down today duing the first 15mins at gym but finally picked up when the weight started getting heavy. Strength was great today definatly feeling stronger. Stamina still crazy and pumps not to bad. No change in libido sence adding in the stoked but its still early.

WEIGHT today 199.9.
I keep hoping to see the scales going up but it jus keeps bouncing back and forth 2-3 pounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WEEK3
Monday

Incline BB 135x20, 205x8
Db Incline 65x10 80x8 80x10
DB fly 25x15 30x10 35 x8
dips 3x15

Workout was kinda short today due to i had stuff to do but what i did get done i felt real good about. Strength today seemed higher and i was able to get more reps with higher weights the more i stressed the muscle for sum reason. Stamina/Energy was no problem i felt pumped 1-2 hours after the gym.

Weight today was 201lb so it looks to be raising again. I started my trial bottle of stoked today too. So i will be commenting on the difference i feel in the coming weeks.
wow-that might prove to be a good thing, testopro seems to peak about 2 weeks in as far as libido. by starting stoked now you will kick it up a notch.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow-that might prove to be a good thing, testopro seems to peak about 2 weeks in as far as libido. by starting stoked now you will kick it up a notch.
I agree with that. Stoked had my little guy Stoked all the time.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping so cause ive not notice much difference in that department...lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You mean resveratrol, or reversitol?
haha, i always have trouble keeping them straight. resveratrol!!!! of course reversital has resveratrol. now say that 5x fast.lol.:cheers:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

Weight today was 200lbs back down to were i started at last week. Im kinda surprised by this cause my cal intake has been higher and water intake actually lil higher. Hopefully it comes back..lol
Although it doesn't look like you have any that initial loss was probably water and some BF J so no worries losing that. Looks like you are getting it back now. The main thing is, are you building muscle?!!!

Looks like your drive is way up from this stuff?

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Although it doesn't look like you have any that initial loss was probably water and some BF J so no worries losing that. Looks like you are getting it back now. The main thing is, are you building muscle?!!!

Looks like your drive is way up from this stuff?

Hg
Thanks for joining man! Yeah this stuff has my stamina on a whole nutta level..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
my stamina/endurance is way up too. what about recovery?
Dude im glad u mentioned that...I knew i was forgeting to comment on sunmtn lol Recovery at first was no change as of this week im lifting heavyer and not noticing much in pain department next day which is great because ive been sore alot before log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude im glad u mentioned that...I knew i was forgeting to comment on sunmtn lol Recovery at first was no change as of this week im lifting heavyer and not noticing much in pain department next day which is great because ive been sore alot before log.
i knew it couldn't be just me. i have been able to push myself much harder with no fear of not being able to get out of bed.:cheers:

obsessis

Awards
Yeah the stamina aspect is crazy is'nt it it almost feels like a stim at times. My libido has been so so....Which let me tell ya my girl does'nt like..lol
my libido seems to have not changed, almost decreased, since I started testoPRO. I'm not too sure why either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my libido seems to have not changed, almost decreased, since I started testoPRO. I'm not too sure why either.
have iron lungz post you up some pics of chicks will do the trick.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been using it?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive not noticed any significant difference

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I did'nt work out thursday nor friday due to the fact my son caught that dang swine flu from school so we been spending alot of time at home seems like all of us are feeling a l;ittle under weather now. Only thing i can comment on is my appetite is up and i still eating like i trained those days. Weight today was 198lbs

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did'nt work out thursday nor friday due to the fact my son caught that dang swine flu from school so we been spending alot of time at home seems like all of us are feeling a l;ittle under weather now. Only thing i can comment on is my appetite is up and i still eating like i trained those days. Weight today was 198lbs
Hope you are all well soon.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hope you are all well soon.
Thanks I appreciate that! If we can keep his fever down they say it passes in few day unless sumtn pops up which we are praying does'nt happen sence this damn awful thing has killed 13 people in my tri-state sence last month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks buddy
i feel your pain, when my kids were little and got sick i was a wreck-but they always got better. good luck to you and your family.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight:
End weight:

Beginning body fat % (approx.):
Ending body fat % (approx.):

A general description of your training and diet protocol:

Any effects on mood:

Any effects on libido:

Any effects on strength:

Any effects on endurance:

Miscellaneous comments:

Overall product rating (1-10 scale):
If you can, fill this out when you do your review.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
week4
Monday

Incline BB 2 sets 135x10, 185x10, 205x8,215x6
decline BB 4 sets 135x10
decline db 75x10,85x8,90x8
pec dec 3sets dont remember weights
push up 3x10 incline/flat/decline

Workout was great today. My stamina and motivation was off the hook. I finally think the strength is coming cause i felt real strong today with the db's. I went through workout super fast without many water breaks.

Weight today was back down to 198. Im really confused still why i hav'nt put on no keepable weight. I put on near 4lbs during week 2 and now on week 4 its all gone.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Weight today was back down to 198. Im really confused still why i hav'nt put on no keepable weight. I put on near 4lbs during week 2 and now on week 4 its all gone.
More carbs maybe? Is it possible for you to take in even more?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
More carbs maybe? Is it possible for you to take in even more?
hoot i dont know...I eat almost every 2. hours about 7-8 meals perday 3 meals are shakeshigh cal/pro/carb. I need sumtn to help me with digestion or sumtn maybe

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TBSP EVOO in each shake...3 shakes = extra 360 cals e/d

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hoot i dont know...I eat almost every 2. hours about 7-8 meals perday 3 meals are shakeshigh cal/pro/carb. I need sumtn to help me with digestion or sumtn maybe
Are you using any digestive enzymes? I know there are some in a lot of our multi vitamins we all take at times but I mean more than that. I didn't look but if AI makes and offers a digestive enzyme you should give that a try first. Sorry if I offend any of the AI reps by suggesting another product but if they don't sell any digestive enzymes then try some Now Super Enzymes. One with each meal Also if you are not already, add some Glutmine powder to your shakes. 3 scoops of your gainer mixed with 1 scoop of your protein and 5 grams Glutamine for each between meal shake. Take an enzyme tablet with the shake as well. Guys like you can be a tough cookie at times to get enough nutrition in to meet the demand but you can do it bro.

Hg

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you using any digestive enzymes? I know there are some in a lot of our multi vitamins we all take at times but I mean more than that. I didn't look but if AI makes and offers a digestive enzyme you should give that a try first. Sorry if I offend any of the AI reps by suggesting another product but if they don't sell any digestive enzymes then try some Now Super Enzymes. One with each meal Also if you are not already, add some Glutmine powder to your shakes. 3 scoops of your gainer mixed with 1 scoop of your protein and 5 grams Glutamine for each between meal shake. Take an enzyme tablet with the shake as well. Guys like you can be a tough cookie at times to get enough nutrition in to meet the demand but you can do it bro.

Hg
No problem bro you vitamins are good stuff.:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established

Hg
Thanks man for giving me some good ideas. Im gonna run to GNC today and pick up some of those papaya enzymes. Ive used them before but never could tell difference but i was putting on more weight at that time of using now that i think about it.