Test VS Trest

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When running anything that aromatizes heavily, it is better to run the lowest effective dose of an AI from the start of the cycle, and bump up if/as needed as sides present themselves.

Just because typical estrogen related sides are not present does not mean that e2 levels aren't elevated...they are..and out of range e2 levels negatively impacts health in ways other than the more obvious ways such as gyno and high bp.
I'm going to preload my next cycle with Hawthorne berry. My last cycle with Trest I started the exemestane once I felt some burning in my nips at 12.5mg e3d

My bp was perfect, bought a bp monitor to check it just in case on my last cycle.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When running anything that aromatizes heavily, it is better to run the lowest effective dose of an AI from the start of the cycle, and bump up if/as needed as sides present themselves.

Just because typical estrogen related sides are not present does not mean that e2 levels aren't elevated...they are..and out of range e2 levels negatively impacts health in ways other than the more obvious ways such as gyno and high bp.
Not quite that simple.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Not quite that simple.
Not sure what you're referring to?

It's not "quite that simple" to just wait until e2 sides present themselves to start taking the necessary precautions to prevent them.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm going to preload my next cycle with Hawthorne berry. My last cycle with Trest I started the exemestane once I felt some burning in my nips at 12.5mg e3d

My bp was perfect, bought a bp monitor to check it just in case on my last cycle.
Good idea man. I started preloading hawthorn Berry a couple days ago for this upcoming cycle. Never preloaded cycle supports before lol it feels weird. I'm running NAC already as well

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Good idea man. I started preloading hawthorn Berry a couple days ago for this upcoming cycle. Never preloaded cycle supports before lol it feels weird. I'm running NAC already as well
It's always important to stay safe (as safe as possible, that is:))

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's always important to stay safe (as safe as possible, that is:))
Indeed! I have not been smart about staying healthy in the past, but the more I learn the more I make an effort to stay stacked on cycle supports.
Also eventually will go solely with oils and only use orals to kick start cycles.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what you're referring to?

It's not "quite that simple" to just wait until e2 sides present themselves to start taking the necessary precautions to prevent them.
Having e2 in range makes little sense on cycle unless the only aromatizing aas being used is test and your test levels are in range also. We are dealing with out of range hormones so estrogen will be out of range also. I'd just take enough ai to ward off sides. The numbers mean very little. Not to mention the studies that showed mean with e2 of 50 or above had the highest libidos and self rated quality of their sex life. To say take an ai at all times is to simple. Not to mention androgens themselves will counter act estrogen to some degree. So its just one of piece of the puzzle.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Having e2 in range makes little sense on cycle unless the only aromatizing aas being used is test and your test levels are in range also. We are dealing with out of range hormones so estrogen will be out of range also. I'd just take enough ai to ward off sides. The numbers mean very little. Not to mention the studies that showed mean with e2 of 50 or above had the highest libidos and self rated quality of their sex life. To say take an ai at all times is to simple. Not to mention androgens themselves will counter act estrogen to some degree. So its just one of piece of the puzzle.
Having way out of range e2 levels can lead to a myriad of health concerns, adenomas being one.

I do agree that running an AI is hell on the libido though. I wish I wasn't personally so sensitive to e2 sides lol.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having way out of range e2 levels can lead to a myriad of health concerns, adenomas being one.

I do agree that running an AI is hell on the libido though. I wish I wasn't personally so sensitive to e2 sides lol.
It is temporary though right? So I wouldn't worry to much unless you always have high e2 with high test levels.

That's BC your e2 levels are to low to balance the androgen levels. Back off the ai some and use some ralox to help with gyno. If that's the side we are talking about.